Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Meh ..... News Years From Boonieville
Obligatory new years message ...... new year ..... same shit ..... and now back to my drinking and firing off several 3.5 mortar rounds to usher in the new year ..... *fires up cigar.... grabs whisky ..... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-31-2016, 05:07 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Obligatory new years message ...... new year ..... same shit ..... and now back to my drinking and firing off several 3.5 mortar rounds to usher in the new year ..... *fires up cigar.... grabs whisky ..... *

So after your quick sip of the throat-burner, I suspect you'll walk with a
spring in your step to the nearest church and give thanks for another
year coming around the corner, nuh?!!
tinysurprised

Maybe 2017 will find Daitengu abstaining from the dark art of whisky-tasting
and fondling his Cuban cigars that knew of firm thighs under a warm sun.
tinylaughing

Or... our esteemed friend will just be himself and that, is good enough for me!
Happy New Year Sir.
minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Happy New Year to you Mr. D.  (Sorry, I can never remember how to spell your name.)   tinywondering 

[Image: animated-happy-new-year-image-0049.gif]                                                       [Image: animated-happy-new-year-image-0093.gif]
(12-31-2016, 05:07 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Obligatory new years message ...... new year ..... same shit ..... and now back to my drinking and firing off several 3.5 mortar rounds to usher in the new year ..... *fires up cigar.... grabs whisky ..... *

We wish you well in the New Year Dai and that you never run out of whiskey nor cigars.  smallgreensmoker
Or Muzzies for that matter.
Or ammo.
Or ex-wives.

minusculebeercheers

***psssst......Oh and especially, please do not run out of Virgins to feed to the Dragon(s)!!***

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"Daitengu" I got something for your Dragon,,,,,,

[Image: dbf95f88fee0ff658e4d0c83560c6407.jpg]
@"senona" Come on over and have a drink.
We'll go Dragon Hunting! 

Happy New Years,,,,, Rogue's
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: qJNOaj5G14UTWXX6mDiltQlLd40HotnxaqK2uuyv...80-h800-no]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(01-01-2017, 01:34 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Daitengu" I got something for your Dragon,,,,,,

[Image: dbf95f88fee0ff658e4d0c83560c6407.jpg]
@"senona" Come on over and have a drink.
We'll go Dragon Hunting! 

Happy New Years,,,,, Rogue's

Nooooooooos........ tinywhat

No hurting of the dragons.

Just need to catch one for a 'pet'.
He just wants to play is all.........[Image: animation_gif_powerpoint.vn_dragon__23_.gif]
tinybiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Happy New Year @"Daitengu" as well as everyone in this thread. 

I actually joined you Daitengu and drank an alcoholic beverage last night (had a nice pina colada).. in your honor, and then promptly went to sleep (aka passing out) hence my slightly belated News Years wishes.

I wish you health, joy and prosperity in abundance in this new year.
Happy New Year Dai & Everyone !!!

From Siberia... Antarctica.... Canada !!!

French Canada that is !!

tinybiggrin
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Happy happy great life new year bla bla bla and all that sort of stuff !

They are still playing Christmas music in the malls, which for a Buddhist country I find very tolerant... They like the whole holiday spirit thingy and presents.. Many places are closed until the forth of January to give folks a chance to return to the cities they work in.

This year has already surpassed the road death toll by some magic number and we have two more days to get the body count up for a new holiday record..  

I never heard Christmas music in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, or Egypt.. Hummm

Anyway, happy and a better new year for all.. I expect some pretty interesting stories because of the new POTUS... I for one can not wait !!

Dai you must be back home in the jungle... How is the Parrot ?