Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Peace and happiness ?
This is a little deep for me   -----   but some of you will be able to adapt the concept and achieve your own inner peace....

It starts with the realization that whatever it is... is not your friggen problem unless it effects you or yours and you accept the circumstance !

Auhhhhh peace, tranquility, and happiness.... if I did not play golf I would be tranquil and probably happy almost all the time...Peace is kinda over rated though for there are those who seem to make it their life's work to cause drama, drama, drama, for everyone they associate with. Psychic vampires is a good name for them.. People to avoid or give little or no credence to.

Why did I write this.....hell if I know.. Other than I played like crap yesterday and lost some money... Today I am out the door to make up for the lost... got to get the right frame of mind going and dredge up my true competitor killer instinct... Amazing how a big win can bring inner happiness...
Excellent!  minusculeclap
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Happiness found in getting a piece ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Happiness found in getting a piece ......

It was better when younger and a challenge... Over here the challenge is gone and is converted into money at some hook-up place...or so I have been told.... I am sure you know what I mean...

The good news for today.... I have returned triumphant and have a little extra cash in my billfold due to some excellent putting ...4000 baht ain't bad... It is not how good you play sometimes but how bad your opponents play.

One of the few things I like about golf is it is you against the course regardless of what your opponents are doing.. Me myself and I are the team... so there is no one else to blame or congratulate...

I played pretty much all the sports growing up and seemed to always end up on the A string or as an A player. Fast forward to golf. It is absolutely one of the hardest games to consistently preform at a scratch level (even par) you can imagine. Look at the LPGA or PGA tour pros who play golf for a living and can not even make the cut in a major championship..

I hate golf.... it is a very hard game and one that no one masters...there are just good scoring days and bad IMO

Since I don't get my kicks sitting at a bar, drinking, looking, and chasing.... shopping, gardening, or many other things people seem to enjoy doing it is hard for me to imagine living here and entertaining myself/staying busy with exercise while doing something else..

I really do hate golf but it makes it all worth while at the end of the game and the money flows my way...Ta Da !

Tomorrow is another day and no one knows what it will bring.. only a hope of several birdies and maybe an eagle or two...
(12-31-2016, 07:56 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Happiness found in getting a piece ......
Of WHAT? PIE? What a Cherry Pie,,,,, Before anyone else has had a Lick?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]