Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Russia's Putin has said He wants to live forever
There was an article about Putin wanting to find a cure to aging and to prolong his life,,,,, Well it looks like his wish has been answered.
Quote:Ancient 'ETERNAL LIFE' bacteria leaves Russian scientist 'ILLNESS-FREE'
YUP, that's the head lines. Read the article and tell us what you may think.
Quote:A RUSSIAN scientist has injected himself with 3.5million-year-old “eternal life” bacteria extracted from the Siberian permafrost – and now claims to be stronger and free from illness.

The bacteria, Bacillus F, was locked in permafrost for millions of years until Russian scientists discovered it.

Tests had up only been performed on mice and human blood cells, until Anatoli Brouchkov, head of the Geocryology Department at Moscow State University, offered to test the bacteria on himself.
Can you believe that?
[Image: brouchkov-eternal-life-bacteria-748081.jpg]
Quote:The scientist now claims to have been free of illness for two years following his injection.
He said: “I started to work longer, I’ve never had a flu for the last two years.
“After successful experiments on mice and fruit flies, I thought it would be interesting to try the inactivated bacterial culture.”

Dr Brouchkov claims the bacteria actually resides in trace amounts of the region’s water.

He said: “The permafrost is thawing, and I guess these bacteria get into the environment, into the water, so the local population, the Yakut people, in fact, for a long time are getting these cells with water, and even seem to live longer than some other nations. So there was no danger for me.”

The scientist has confessed he has no idea what the bacteria has done to him.
Source

He's a Scientist and doesn't KNOW!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
In one of those videos I posted about Camelot interviewing William Tompkins, he mentions a pill that will be available to humans to make them regress their physical age.  They can go all the way back to their early 20's, if they wish, and keep the memories they have learned up to the age they are now.
This hasn't been released yet, but he says it's close, and there is already a long line of names waiting. 
Mostly the rich will be the only ones who can afford this pill because you know it's not going to be made available to us peons. tinyok

Kerry Cassidy had heard this from one of her other whistle-blowers too; she knew all about it.
Mystic Wanderer, It ;looks like it's coming to that, if what this Scientist says is true.
And ? Aside from the occasional gunshot or shrapnel wound never been sick a day in my life ......  guess better ring up vlad to let him know he being scammed ....... hmph ..... thought vlad smarter than to believe some flimflam man selling snakeoil .....

As to his live longer comment ....... pfffffffffffffffttttttthhhhh ....... us japanese outlive everyone on this backwater rock ........
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-29-2016, 09:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: In one of those videos I posted about Camelot interviewing William Tompkins, he mentions a pill that will be available to humans to make them regress their physical age.  They can go all the way back to their early 20's, if they wish, and keep the memories they have learned up to the age they are now.
This hasn't been released yet, but he says it's close, and there is already a long line of names waiting. 
Mostly the rich will be the only ones who can afford this pill because you know it's not going to be made available to us peons. tinyok

Kerry Cassidy had heard this from one of her other whistle-blowers too; she knew all about it.

Oh yeah, you know darn well that if there were a miracle pill like that, it would cost thousands of dollars.

Look at how they jack the prices up on normal medicines.

So imagine a pill like that would only be for the Elite....literally.
Besides, the way their arrogant mentality is, they would not want us 'lesser' people to live as long as they do.

It may only be eligible to the 1%ers

Me personally, I do not care to live longer than normal.
A person can only endure so much work, stress and loss of loved ones in 75-85 years. tinycrying

Plus the old folks always bitch about the younger generation. smallfit
Who would want to live thru several  younger generations in one's life time ???? tinysurprised

Now a pill to keep you from looking old even tho one is aging at normal rate, well  now, that would be interesting to see.
Still would be too pricey for us commoners. :smallundecided:

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(12-30-2016, 03:57 AM)Daitengu Wrote: And ? Aside from the occasional gunshot or shrapnel wound never been sick a day in my life ......  guess better ring up vlad to let him know he being scammed ....... hmph ..... thought vlad smarter than to believe some flimflam man selling snakeoil .....

As to his live longer comment .......  pfffffffffffffffttttttthhhhh ....... us japanese outlive everyone on this backwater rock ........

You THINK!
Here you go.
Quote:256 Year Old Chinese Herbalist Li Ching-Yuen

The herbalist had 23 wives and raised more than 200 children

According to the official records, herbalist Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 (although he himself claimed that he was born in 1736). Throughout his long life, he constantly practiced herbalism and martial arts. In 1930, the New York Times newspaper printed an article in which they published official Chinese government documents that were uncovered. These documents, dating back to 1827, contained official congratulations on Li Ching-Yuen's 150th birthday. Later documents, dating back to 1877, contained official congratulations on his 200th birthday.
[/url]

How did he do that?
[url=http://www.virsmai.com/blog/256-year-old-chinese-herbalist-li-ching-yuen-holistic-medicine-and-15-character-traits-that-cause-diseases]
Li Ching-Yuen expressed his longevity formula in one sentence: "Retain a calm heart, sit like a turtle, walk swiftly like a pigeon, and sleep like a dog".
(12-30-2016, 04:40 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-30-2016, 03:57 AM)Daitengu Wrote: And ? Aside from the occasional gunshot or shrapnel wound never been sick a day in my life ......  guess better ring up vlad to let him know he being scammed ....... hmph ..... thought vlad smarter than to believe some flimflam man selling snakeoil .....

As to his live longer comment .......  pfffffffffffffffttttttthhhhh ....... us japanese outlive everyone on this backwater rock ........

You THINK!
Here you go.
Quote:256 Year Old Chinese Herbalist Li Ching-Yuen

The herbalist had 23 wives and raised more than 200 children

According to the official records, herbalist Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 (although he himself claimed that he was born in 1736). Throughout his long life, he constantly practiced herbalism and martial arts. In 1930, the New York Times newspaper printed an article in which they published official Chinese government documents that were uncovered. These documents, dating back to 1827, contained official congratulations on Li Ching-Yuen's 150th birthday. Later documents, dating back to 1877, contained official congratulations on his 200th birthday.
[/url]

How did he do that?
[url=http://www.virsmai.com/blog/256-year-old-chinese-herbalist-li-ching-yuen-holistic-medicine-and-15-character-traits-that-cause-diseases]
Li Ching-Yuen expressed his longevity formula in one sentence: "Retain a calm heart, sit like a turtle, walk swiftly like a pigeon, and sleep like a dog".

Oh hell, I'm staying on the side-lines for this one.  [Image: popcorn.gif]

***Japanese VS. Chinese***

Let me know who wins!!   LOL.
smallgreensmoker

a.k.a. 'snarky412'