Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPOON FOUND ON MARS
Yup and it looks like one too!
[Image: mars-spoon.jpg]
Quote:A new video has surfaced on the web that is based on a Mars rover image claiming that the photo shot by the Curiosity Rover indicates presence of ‘spoon’ on Mars.
The spoon was found in the image shot by Mars rover Curiosity [original image here] and first observed by YouTuber ‘UFO Hunter’.

The YouTuber has a history of coming up with such videos based on images captured by Mars rovers with on of their most famous claims being a rat on Mars. In this particular video, UFO Hunter claims that the most ‘amazing’ bit in the image is a ‘giant spoon’ that has could have been left over by an ‘intelligent’ civilization that is now lost.

Alien and UFO enthusiast Scott Waring adds his two cents worth. According to him this is actually the second spoon that has been found on Mars with the latest spoon being exact copy of the first one. further he goes onto add that there is something else that he has discovered in the photo. If you look at the top left corner, lying on a rock is another ‘eating utensil’ that was seemingly missed out by UFO Hunter but ‘brilliantly’ spotted by Waring.

Waring claims that the object also resembles a spoon but has ‘a triangle end’ to it. This could mean, according to him, that it is a knife or a stirrer of some sort if used in a specific way.
“Its length, width, and thickness all match the spoon”, Waring adds.

The alien enthusiast goes onto add in his ‘expert’ commentary that with previous sightings indicating presence of “many faces on Mars, “there were many species, big and small on Mars.” Also they hand hands similar to humans because they came up with a spoon for their use

“That would make them our size, how cool is that?” Waring concludes.
Source

And
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Ahhhh ..... was low level civilization ....... would be high level civilization if they found chopsticks ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-24-2016, 04:58 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Ahhhh ..... was low level civilization ....... would be high level civilization if they found chopsticks ......
True!
(12-24-2016, 05:33 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 04:58 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Ahhhh ..... was low level civilization ....... would be high level civilization if they found chopsticks ......
True!

I have yet to figure out how to eat soup with chopsticks without picking up and drinking out of the community bowl.. Bunch of damn spoon racist around here !

I have had many spoons in my life..... you both should get to know more spoons !
(12-24-2016, 08:21 AM)727Sky Wrote:
True!

I have yet to figure out how to eat soup with chopsticks without picking up and drinking out of the community bowl.. Bunch of damn spoon racist around here !

I have had many spoons in my life..... you both should get to know more spoons !

Is cos they not serve soup proper ...... here proper way to serve soup ......  

Here is the fork to go with it at the 6:32 mark.

Now all we need is the knife and we're ready to eat!   tinybiggrin 

(12-24-2016, 02:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Now all we need is the knife and we're ready to eat!   tinybiggrin 

Hillary had it last, she was seen trying to shove it in the back of her country!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
True!

HERE HERE!!  minusculebeercheers minusculesoapbox
(12-24-2016, 02:46 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 02:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Now all we need is the knife and we're ready to eat!   tinybiggrin 

Hillary had it last, she was seen trying to shove it in the back of her country!!

Ah, yes!  You are exactly right! 
She always was a thief, along with all her other criminal acts.  I don't know why I never thought of her first thing!  tinysurprised
True!

My Dearest Friend, if you dribble down your chin when drinking from a bowl, then you should be using a chinese (Asian) spoon.
[Image: chinese-canap-dish-flat-based-spoon-blac...2538-p.gif]
(12-24-2016, 09:18 AM)Daitengu Wrote:
True!

Is cos they not serve soup proper ...... here proper way to serve soup ......  

Yes, Yes, Yes, and My Steamed Dumplings.
[Image: tumblr_inline_o64wtrq6081r1h3n2_500.gif]
Hehe ...... maybe one day mrs g we will get these westerners civilised ......  

Now hungry seeing dumplings ...... will have to make some later on as getting ready practice qigong .....