Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Jester and a Throwback: By their own bootstraps

"A Major," torn blue jeans allowed the cool Arizona air.. The Metal on the outside table was cool to the touch.. Puffin on a cigarette as Joss Stone's son of a preacher man played, "You smell lovely.."

The woman rolls her eyes, "You F#$%ing.." The Major pauses and sniffs the air, "I see.. Listen.. I am mated.." Flashing a nice ring, "Two you are a very low Gen.. three I have a husband who is a man of means.."

Looking at the bottom of his glass, "Okay still sober unfortunately.. Lady.. What the F#$% are you talking about.. Mated Low gen.."

Another shorter sailor interrupted, "Major Reinstack.. "

With a lot of anger, "You.. You F#$%ing Sailor, I almost got in deep S#$% for that crap you pulled.. Seaman Nelson If you were not transferring back out to a different TAD.. I would have you shot.. Just so you know the blind GS 11, Harley Isan, your F#$%ing.. Well she is married to a Lt. Colonel Isan.."

"Leave my buddy Cross alone Wanda," Seaman Nelson tattoo'ed arm rub a bald head..

The Major in a low cut party Dress pauses, "The ink on your arm.."

"That's right Major.." Seaman Nelson laughs as the major steps back.. In her voice, "The ink is fake.. I already told Cross what he was.. He laughed and said even if it was true.. He did not give a S#$%.."

"The runaway," Putting out a very subtle Pheromone.. "Look at me child.."

Cross is grinning as he looks between her legs sighing.. "So that is the pheromone S#$%.."

Andros aka Nelson clangs his glass with Cross, "I told you.. "

"You dirty bastard.. You mean she is.. She does have nice tits and an ASS you can," The Major slaps Cross..

"You.. How are you two not affected.." She sniffs at Cross and instantly inhales deeper then she meant to, "A counter Pheromone, impossible.. And the mimic is immune it seems.. Cross.. their is a reward.. Help me.."

Before she can stop him a small electrical flash hits the Major making her go down, "You knew they were coming for you.. Is this why you stayed.. So I could meet her.."

"I know it sucks being you Cross.. Your brains moves it seems faster then you do.. " Andros puts his hand on Cross's shoulder as Cross sat his jacket under the Major's head, "Keep an eyes on me Isan for me matey.. Shit storm before a manure rainbow.."

"Will do.." Cross looked down at the passed out Major as several other male got a look on their faces, Cross hit the closest trust to him.. "MINE!" Andros helps Cross pick her up, "Captain can I get your help her.. Her car.. No we go get mine.."

"By the way.. Thank you again for taking that serial killers body out of the deep freezer for me.." Andros grins as the two walk through the alley with passed out Major.. "I am also...." Seeing Cross being very gentle Andros helps him pick her, "God wide a$$ b$%^& weighs a ton..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Shaking off what seems like Cob-webs, "God that felt good.." Major Reinstack stretches and yawns and resnuggles with her partner on the couch.. Running her hands through his chest hair, "I can tell your awake Cross.. Listen.."

"You were asleep on the couch and crawled over here," Cross smiles contently.. "Me being nice only goes so far.."

"When I leave this house this never happened," Grabbing his chest hair she bites him.. Moving her hair, "You are very special Cross.. A second Gen who is immune to Higher Generation Pheromones. My guess is its an evolutionary step in the trust and your body produces a natural counter pheromone.. Probably on top of lower number of receptors.." Sighing, "I have to report you and your runaway friend.. If you stay quiet I might come back.."

Cross cold bloodily sits up grabbing his underwear, "I just got out of a seven year relationship.. You are so out of my league.." Laughing insanely and then changing back to cold bloodily calmness," Do not tell me who to choose as my friends.. I told you to stop trying to pheromone dominate me.."

A man wabbles out of the back bedroom, "Really Cross.. You owe me a new couch, I smell her and what you two did from in there.. Slumming lady?"

"Major Reinstack was just leaving,"

Visibly upset the Major growls literally.. After a second, "No wonder you got kicked out of the Navy you F#$%ing loser.. You would never have made Officer if they had not kicked you out.."

"You need to remember you are a guest in my house B#$%^.." Solid sounding metal hits tile floor, "Do not talk to my friend that way you Trust whore.."

The major gets up nude and tries to dominate the injured vet.. After a few seconds of being glared at, "What the F#$% are you? A norm never is able to resist.." Fear comes from the Major as she backs up.. "How?"

Piss hitting toilet water fills the air, "Wallace is a Neaderthal according to the Captain.."

"F@#$ you Cross," Walking slowly over to his oven.. "It is CROMAGNON you jack A$$.. You F@#$ing Franklin Trust batsh#$ insane friend of mine.. You see C#$% According to our EQUALLY INSANE little buddy.." Turning on the oven with food already set out the night before, "I am a genetic Throwback.. My bones and muscle tissue are denser then even your S#$%.. All your little Pheromones do is turn on my F#$% you up Response.. How do you think I survived thousands of volts ans a couple amps flowing through me.."

"With a sudden stop after a hundred feet fall.." Cross walks back into the living room, "It is a miracle he can walk and talk.. My Neander buddy here is a good man.. I like you a lot.. I do not know why.."

"Listen you two.. The Franklin Trust is always on the look out for.." She pauses as she loses contact smell wise with Cross, "How in the hell are you doing this?"

"We ARE NOT FOR SALE," Cross growls picking a black dress.. With a disappointed look on his face,"You.. Go.. Last night was fun, but I will not be used again!"

Angry, sliding into her black party dress, " I will be back you two.."

"Cigarette," Cross slides into his jeans..

Wobbling towards the back door, "Sounds like a plan.."

"F#$% you," Major Reinstack has tears in her eyes as she heads towards the front door.. Opening it , "I hate you Cross you could have had me when my husband was not here.. Your little friend is F#$%ed and so are you two.. Killing a man and putting him in the freezer is still a crime" Pausing she quickly shuts the Front door.. "S#$%.. SPAWAR vehicles and Airforce MP's are at the Isans.. I cant be caught in here it will end my career.."

"Smoke out front my Neanderthal friend," Cross smiles evilly..

"Are you sure your father is not the Joker," Wallace flicks off Cross as he heads to the front.. "Just go hide in my bathroom lady.."

"Lets go see what they think of the toy's Andros left in there.. F#$%ing morons.." Cross goes wide eyed, "F#$% I forgot to get the Grav Chamber.."

"Too late now," Wallace says as he exits his house behind Cross.. "Did you have to bring her here?"

Standing in the Living Room the major takes out her phone, "Get me Elphelba Pinson.. I do not care what she is doing.. I am reporting a wilding and .. A genetic anomaly.. Hurry SPAWAR is close on my heels.."

"She did F#$% like a banshee," Cross speaks pretty weak as it fades down the driveway..

"A$$hole," The Major shakes her head.. After a few second, "Madam Pinson.. Major Wanda Reinstack, US AirForce.. Eight Gen Of the Reinstack line.. I am in Vail Arizona.. I.. I found.."

A young voice calls out as the Major is listening to the phone, "AND HALT!! Lt. Wallace.. Lt.Cross.." An audible sigh can be heard, "Those two can tell us what the Captain was working on Phillip.."

"F#$%," Cross growls.. "Andros told us.."

"Its Letch," Wallace responds.. "Maybe if we keep walking we can.."

"Gentleman," A very old sound man speaks.. "Your presence is required at the Isan residence.."

The sound of Marines in heavy gear move towards the entrance of the house.. The major heads into Wallace's bedroom, bound for the master bath.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Walking into the Wallace Residence the same older voice of Phillip can be heard, "You mean to tell me these two have MORE of this S#$%?"

"Kid.. I can make it," Wallace is being helped by a twelve year old and Cross..

"Lt. Wallace, "Letch's voice fills the air.. "Have a seat.. Cross check the oven. Yes Phillip.. A whole S#$%ton more.. Their is a reason My CAPTAIN helped them."

Cross and Letch get Wallace into the kitchen.. As they sit him down a timer goes off on the stove..

Cross walks over to thee stove grabbing a pair of red oven mitts, "Muffins are done.."

Walking over to the modern silver fridge, "Tell the marines to sit outside Phillip.. The rest of the tour gets .." Letch smells the room, "I see Cross you dirty F#$%er.. "

"Rufus," Phillip in his four star uniform was not very happy.. "You are NOT in charge kid.."

"Ok.. " Letch pauses for a second, "So.. Is this location secured Phillip.."

Cross and Wallace Chuckle as the Admiral glares, "Yes. Our sensors of the area show the house as clear.."

"It's your Major right Cross.. "Letch calls out as he takes eggs out of the fridge, "Wanda darling.. You can come out of the bathroom.."

The Marines snort as Phillip shakes his head, "See. You do not know.."

Major Reinstack's voice calls out, "Please do not shoot.. I was here this morning to talk with Cross over his friend.. I am late for morning muster.."

Phillip is wide eyed, "We scanned.." The major walks out in a very revealing black dress.. "How in the hell did you know Rufus?"

"Her panties are on the couch.. Wallace cant F#$% on the couch.. Cross would have just got out of a relationship so my Captain started other Domino's to make sure the GOOD part of history continues.." Letch watches as the married Major is red faced, "Care marines she is an eighth gen trust.."

The two marines inside the house sniff the air, "S#$%.." One gets between the Admiral and the Major..

"Easy boys," Letch calls out as he pulls out OJ from the fridge.. Grabbing a glass out, "I will make four omlets.. Wallaces need to eat breakfast.. Call Doc Gera... God D@#$ it Andros.."

Slowly Major Reinstack sits at the table, "I heard the grav chamber part.. What the hell did you.."

"Major," Admiral De'Chez smiles.. "I trust I can count on your silence.. Certain Parties at Davis Mothman would love to know you had an affair.."

"I was on the phone with Madam Pinson.. She has been informed of their status.."

"No Major.. " Cross looks at Wallace, "I am not joining this F#$%ing Trust crap.. Admiral De'Chez was just telling us if he likes the facility.."

"Cross," Wallace looks at Letch as a glass of OJ is sat in front of him.. "We.. I do not trust MR. DE'CHEZ.."

"Wallace.. We are in deep S#$%.. Remember what Andros said.."

Sighing and grabbing the glass, "We are gonna need to consider Letch's offer early.. History was changed and we now are not unknown entities.."

"It depends on what you have hidden in the walls here.. I do not see a lot," De'Chez shakes his head..

"They have over ten miles roughly of hidden underground facilities," Letch cracks open eggs as he winks at Cross..

"Their is no way in Hell," The major interjects.. "They would have been caught plus, there has been no equipment going in or out that could.."

"Drones," Phillip Shakes his head.. "Lt. Wallace if their is half of what Letch says is there.. If you can walk me through it.. Your both Lt's in SPAWAR.." with a very evil smile, "Commander MacCann will be your commanding officer.. Especially you Cross. "

The twelve year old looking Letch chuckles, "Trying to be evil Admiral.. I like it.. Cross will be a F#$%ing challenge for him.."

"Let me eat breakfast Admiral.. Cross get my suit out of my second closet.." Wallace takes a deep breath, " I have to keep Cross out of trouble.." Looking at the Major, "Cross is a Lt. now.. Trust whore. He has his bonifides."

the two men fist bump..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Walking out of the pantry, "We are just now in your house three hours later Lt Cross.." Taking out his phone, "I still cant reach my command.."

A man in fatigues with a commanders rank narrows his eyes, "Admiral.. I retrieved this trust B#$%^ as ordered.."

"MacCann," Admiral De'Chez heads to the front door of the manufactured home.. "Lt. Cross and Lt. Wallace are now SPAWAR officers.. Write the paperwork out and date it back two weeks.." Taking a deep breath, "Find out from Cross the date they met Captain Colt.. Make it official.. Little bastard has hacked my systems and been getting Captains pay.. So use it!!"

Opening, walking out, and then shutting the front Door Admiral De'chez is on the phone immediately..

"This is not possible," Major Reinstack whispers.. "This is about ten miles away.. Cross.. A gun belt in that outfit.. Sir he is on probation and banned from carrying sidearms.."

"For your information Wanda, its all military issue. I was told As long as I am in uniform the state rules do not apply. Green USMC work out shirt, Bootcamp bathroom flip flops, navy swim trunks, and a can of paint I borrowed from the chairforce base provide my yellow Lt. Bars.. The US Navy veteran hat came from the Tucson VA.. All Government issue.. Nothing says I cant wear it my way.." Cross enters standing at his entrance to the under ground facility, "We took the golf carts we borrowed and drove.."

Wallace comes out in the weird looking movement armor with Letch behind him..

"Do not worry about project Bandito.. Cruz will handle it," Letch turns around and shuts the pantry door.. "Passcode rotate.."

Wallace takes a deep breath, "Acknowledged.. Password rotated.. I hope the DVR recorded the new Dr. Who.."

"And now the kid to big for his britches," Commander MacCann was not to happy.. "What is going on here?"

Rufus Letch does not follow Wallace into the Kitchen, "Outside Commander.. I will brief out of Respect for who you could be." Letch seems to show familiarity with the Home as he walks out..

"Thats spooky.. Little Bastard was unfazed by what he saw and knows how you rigged those locks," Wallace speaks as the back doors lock pop..

Cross holds his hands indicating that MacCann and Reinstack needs to go that way.. "Dude.. S#$%.."

"The porch can take my weight I think.. I will have to set down on the steps.." Wallace follows behind the two as they head to the back deck.

As Cross reaches the back porch Letch looks at MacCann.. "What do you see MacCann?"

"A F#$%ing white trash man's yard," Major Reinstack answers.. "This is bad.."

"I hate to agree with the chairforce C#$%," MacCann takes out a cigar.. Lighting it, "I see trash and a lazy man who cant keep his yard clean.."

"Neither Cross or Wallace have cable or Internet," Rufus answers coldly..

"Please kid," MacCann points at the two satellite dishes.. "Hughes net and Dish I believe.. I saw the sati.."

Cross and Wallace look at Letch and swallow hard.

"Catching on now Commander," Rufus Letch points at a pile of metal trash with Sat dishes all in it.. "Camouflaged Communication array.. See those boxes the wind has not blown.. "

MacCann eyes Cross and Wallace , "What are they?"

"D@#$ it Rufus.." cross takes a deep breath, "Anti Aircraft emplacement.. We went with a three to two to two emplacement ratio.. Every three AA is guarded by two anti personel weapons and two anti heavy vehicle emplacements.." Pointing to the run down shed, "Commander that is the defensive drones launch facility.."

"You are all full of S#$%.. I take it the the old cement foundation flips over and your batmobile can drive out, "MacCann shakes his head.. "The big husky sleeping in the yard is a robo dog..You are wasting my time!"

"Turn the system active," Rufus cold bloodily speaks..

Wallace Grumbles and takes out his phone, "Activating defense system.."

"Please you are full of S#$% Cross.. He told me in the bar last night he was a supervillian.. " The major snort as the wind blows her dress, "You will get another blowjob Cross before I believe th.."

The marines all jump as the Gatling guns come from below the trash.. Admiral De'Chez is shoved to the ground as his Marines cover his body.. Green lights are on every Marines.

Drones come from the Shed like ants, climbing into the air.. A huge drone shaped like HK's from Terminator, comes the sheds opened roof..

"What in sam F#$%ing hell is going on," Admiral De'Chez is partially dragged by the Marines..

"Access SPAWAR database.. Biometric match friend and foes.. SPAWAR database match are friendlies," Cross had his phone out..

Red Lights from several drones scan the Marines..

"God D@#$ it MacCann," Admiral De'Chez screams as several of the Drones rise into the air.. Wiping off his dirty Uniform, " Those bastards hacked our systems.."

"Two non matches," Cross's phone speaks.. Several of the drones rescan one of the Marines and the Major.. A siren goes off, "Unidentified threat detected..Signals outgoing detected.. Jammer on full, no outgoing.. Recommend localized EMP field generation to stop internal eletronics.. Major Reinstack, Wanda.. USAF.. Not cleared for the area.. Weight is consistent with Franklin trust. Recommend capture and further study."

Wanda freezes as several drones are floating around her..

One of the marines freezes as the HK floats in between him and freedom, "MacCann.. You have known me for years.. The system is wrong.." Several of the guns turn towards the marine, "Sir.."

Cross hands the pad to MacCann, "Lt.s I have known this man for years.. Gutez is a solid marine and good leader.."

"Sir," Gutez slowly moves his hand..

Wallace enters a command as he reads the scan.. The huge HK blows Gutez's head off with a single fifty cal round, Making everyone jump..

"You two just killed," Letch is off the deck as MacCann complains..

"Lt.s get over here," Letch pauses at the body.. "I want this crap in your lab now.. S#$%.. Get Cruz on the line.. No other leaks out.."

The Marines are very pissed as Admiral De'Chez walks over and see why MacCann is very silent.. "Cybernetics?"

"Wanda.. Get in the house now," Cross barks orders.. "Commander Your assistance please.. Help me get this body inside now.. Wallace.."

"I will get the containment unit.. Admiral.. I will need your help," Wallace shakily gets up..

"Son go sit down and keep an eye on the Major.." De'Chez walks towards the porch, "Rufus.. Do you know what he is looking for?"

"Ceramic based enhancements and artificial muscles.." Shaking his twelve year old head, "S#$%!!!"

Yawning and covering her mouth, "Cross baby it is 0345.. I.." Wanda Reinstack looks up and sees the clean shaven Cross in a very sharp looking Lt.'s Uniform.. Biting her lip, "Cross.. Baby.. Just wow!"

"I let you sleep in my dear," Cross stands up from sitting on the bed making his weapons belt and uniform clank.. Changing tone, " Lance Corporal Thorson.."

A female in weird looking body armor walks in with a trey of fruit and biscuits, " Good morning Major Reinstack.. You have five minutes to eat.. Lt. Cross had a clean uniform and under dress retrieved from your house.." Looking out from the bed Reinstack sees a female private also in weird body Armor hanging up her uniform, "We will be your ride to Davis Mothan.. We leave at 0430 mam.."

"Morning mam.. Private Glasnov," The private speaks as she sets out the shoes.. She walks to the master bathroom and sits out Panties, socks, and a bra, "I will turn the water on mam.. Lt. Cross had new bottle of Doctor Broners peppermint brought out for you Mam.."

Cross kisses the wide eyed major, "You.. You left my scent on you.." Wanda giggles as Cross kisses the side of her neck, " morning muster for officers is not till 0800 Baby.. Your uniform is rock hard?"

"Maybe in the Chairforce.. US Navy leads its enlisted by example.. Kevlar slash artificial diamond mix," Cross kisses wanda's forehead.. Cross looks over at a picture of Betty White and kisses his fingers putting them on the pictures forehead, "I am off to work Grandma.. By my stinky Major." Cross kisses The major again and walks out, "Lance Corporal.."

"Transport the Major to her command and be in the Joint SPAWAR building by 0500," The Lance Corporal was at attention.. "Sir.."

"Carry on devil Dogs," Cross walked out of the bedroom..

Major Reinstack looked at the Lance Corporal and Private as they watched Lt. Cross walk out..

Private Glasnov whispers to the Nude Reinstack, "He does have an A$$ mam.."

Lance Corporal Thorson peaks out to the living room, "And he.." She bites her bottom lip sighing, "And all F#$%ing Trust.. God D#$% !!"

"Ladies," The major sniffs the air.. "Your both trust. That.. what is that?"

"Doctor Gera warned us that Cross's body was changing.. Overstimulation of pheromones and his body is deploying counter measures," Lance Corporal Thorson bites her bottom lip again.. "F#$%.. We have to tell doc.."

"His cromagnon friend is not half bad.. S#$%... Its a gold mine Major.. Even injured that throwback brute can be tied down in my bed.." The Private is looking out the window and giggles, "Cross is making him trust.. They tied up the sheriffs deputies and have put them on top of their old refurbished 1930's Cadillac.."

Taking a biscuit completely nude, the Major walks over to the window and peaks out..

Cross hops on to the side of the old Cadillac, taking a street sweeper from inside the Car.. As Several marines in the weird body armor hop up on the side grabbing hand holds and holding street sweepers themselves, "All aboard Lt. Wallace.. To the SPAWAR batcave Jeeves!"

Wallace is sitting in the Driver's seat, "Hold on B#$%es.. Lets go introduce the Chairforce to the principles of Navy leadership boy.."

A round of F#$% yeahs come the marines..

As the Cadillac quietly pulls out the major shakes her head laughing, "God the gate guards are going to S#$% themselves.. " The three ladies watch a batmobile like Vehicle pull out from the ground with Grinning marines holding on to the side, "So why are the Deputies tied down on top of the car?"

Thorson smiles, "The lead deputy is trust and he tried to arrest the marines who were speeding.. They jacked up and Wallace gave them ten minutes to fix themselves.. They had to make a one way ten minute drive to his house to get his cigarettes.. They drove at over a hundred miles an hour.. The law did not appreciate it. Mam.."

"Even injured Lt. Wallace beat the S#$% out of the trust deputy when he tried to pheromone dominate him," The private pauses.. "Mam.."

Laughing to herself, "He is no prince charming.." Walking over to her food as she finishes a biscuit, "Would you two like to wash my back?"

"No mam.." Both ladies quickly, to the Major's surprise, respond..

Looking at both ladies, "Really.."

"Lt. Wallace left very specific orders," The lance Corporal sighs as she looks at the nude major.. "Eat and shower mam.. We take you as you are to the base dressed or not in twenty minutes."

Mahor Reinstack starts to say something when she notices the Private on her opposite side..

"No offense mam.. You do not deserve Lt. Cross as it is.." The Private responds, "You upper gen trust always take the best for yourselves.. I do not like you mam.."

"They already have your loyalty," The major narrows her eyes.. "Stupid C#$%s.. those manipulative SOB's.." Smiling as she walks to the shower, "Lt. Cross why am I even still here?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Major Reinstack was smiling as the four star Commanding officer of Davis Mothan was blowing his top at two SPAWAR Commanders, "God.. Less then four hours.."

"So that is destruction of my d@#$ fence, Shooting my Lt. Colonel now in surgery, And stealing god knows how much crap from MY BASE!! They have robbed my Machine shops, Spare parts lockers, Redirected two supply trucks at their Makeshift entrance, and they stole all our steaks and lobster from the officers chow hall.. Then the two bastards did NOT show up at MY morning muster. This was not PART of the F#$%ing agreement you A$$holes ," The General was screaming at MacCann the loudest.. "Not to mention the fact that one of my APC's exploded transporting TS material less then five miles from Lt. Cross's house. All four marines burned beyond recognition!"

Major Reinstack went wide eyed as she saw MacCann ball up his fist. As Comander MacCann looked down and away, "S#$% he is gonna do it.."

MacCann breaks the generals Ribs, knocking the General to the ground.. "DO NOT EVER GET IN MY RED ZONE AGAIN YOU CO#$SUCKING A$$HOLE!!"

"MacCann," The other commander put his hand on his sidearm as the MP's started to come forward..

"Vorley I say the whole building rolled.." MacCann gets back to back with Commander Vorley..

"Take these two to the br," The General is interrupted as rounds come into the building through windows.. "SNIPE.."

The rounds that hit the MP's begin discharging electricity as other Air Force Personell try to panic.. A few seconds later Four weirdly armored Marines Come through the window of the third floor.. Quickly they cover the Air Force personnel in the room with weird looking rifles..

Major Reinstack just stays in her chair laughing her A$$ off, "This is kinda funny.."

The sounds of a scuffle come from outside the office area..

" Lt. Commander MacCann.. Lt. Commander Vorley.. Private Glasnov.. USMC assigned to SPAWAR Davis Mothan," The Private walks over to the Colonel left standing and the Command staff. "Boys.. Lt. Cross said if you think it necessary kill them.."

Vorley takes a deep breath as the smell of piss fills them room from some of the air force officers, "Private.. My Lt.'s were ordered to be at morning muster.."

Private Glasnov grins, "Sirs.. Your officers.. Muster was held at 0403.. Lt. Cross was growling about you two not being prepared.. But that you are their CO's so it is expected.."

MacCann narrows his eyes, "What happened at the Gate?"

"Security Risk for SPAWAR personel will not be tolerated.." The private was all smiles, " The Lt.s issued the opinion that it is not SPAWARS responsibility to make sure all personnel are staggered to reduce traffic and the obvious security threat.. So they opened up a new one under their Authority as Commanding officers of the Research facility."

Vorley laughs, "The Lt. colonel in surgery?"

"Sir.. He was warned multiple times against protocol.. I have to requal for not shooting him fast enough.. " Looking back at the Colonel, "Their little B#$%^ does not have the security clearance to go into the TS eyes only facility.. He tried to enter and Lt. Cross effectively restrained the Lt. Colonel with lead."

MacCann laughs as he walks over to one of the Marines. " Sargent.. That weapon your holding.."

"Prototype dubbed Street sweeper Alpha point two.. Lt. Wallace had these brought from his house Sir," the Sargent is loud as he keeps the Air Force personnel at bay.. "Sir.. Its anti-personnel but deadly as hell.."

Vorley taps the Private on the head, "The body armor?"

"USMC cotts functional type three body armor sir.. It can take a fifty cal round sir," The Private stands at attention. "The riot gear face mask has a primitive display system from exterior gear.. We can link to the drones outside if we need to."

"S@#$.. I see why you wanted me down here MacCann.. Private are all seventy five Marines that arrived this morning," Vorley left the statement opened..

"Locked and loaded sir.. Fully armed and combat ready," Proudly Private Glasnov speaks..

"Private, "MacCann walks over as the doors open revealing Lance corporal Thorson.. " The missing items?"

"Sir Marine corps general order sir.. Gear Adrift is free gear," All the marines answered in unison..

MacCann and Vorley both laugh..

"General.. Thank you for inviting us to the Muster," MacCann glares at the air force officers on the ground. "We appreciate the continued development of our working relationship."

"Unfortunately.. At this time we must carry on.. SPAWAR thanks you for inviting us again, " Vorley coldly speaks. "Sargent.. Please retrieve all the taser rounds and leave none of the Tech here.."

As the two Commanders head out, "Vorley.. I have a few things to attend to.."

"Understood MacCann.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Impressed sir," Private Glasnov opened the batmobile esque door for the Commander.. "The building is ten times stronger then the three structures it was built over."

Commander Vorley looked around the vehicles console, "Just.. Holy S#$%.. What else have these bastards bui....." Getting out of the vehicle Vorley has complete awe on his face.. "Private?"

"Sir the three old hangers have been combined.. As we speak," Glasnov points to the men dressed in hazmat like gear.. "The four Sheriff officers from this morning and several of the base MP's are moving the fixed specially made bollards into position.. "

Vorley watches the men sweating in the morning Arizona heat.. By pure physical labor with the aide of spotting drones they manage to put one into place as a little cart comes forward.. "A cookie cutter like system.. Plop in here.. Fill in.. remove metal wall once Quick crete dries.. The armed marines?"

"Were told to choose which set of men and women do the work.. Wild guess who the Marines chose," Glasnov smiled again.. "Up top it looks like the first set of Close up is going in as is the .. Well.. The thin metal sheeting that looks like fishnet stockings.. I have no clue sir.."

Vorley looked up and noticed the Drones flying up above, "Radar Drones?" Seeing the first one going up on larger raised Bollards, "Those bastards have jacked F#$%ingPhalanx CIWS systems.."

"Cross said the navy just had extra lying around sir," Glasnov walked the Commander the Thirty feet towards the Bollards at the make shift entrance across torn up tarmac..

Vorley turned around having frooze in place as he realized he was staring down a mounted double set Gatling gun making loud noises loading extra rounds.. He was not listening as the Marines had rifles leveled on him the whole time, "What in F#$%ing sam hell?"

As the commander shook his head in shock a green light passed over him..

"Commander Vorley." Glasnov points down at the Red lines in front of him, "Red means stop sir.. "

Seeing four men with rifles leveled on him, "This.. "

"ID and badge please Commander Vorley," An Air Force officer with a black eye points to a sign. "Next time please have your ID and Badge Ready.. You are excused this time Commander due to the fact your are the CO's CO.. Next time not having your ID and badge ready will result in bad things.." Reaching himself into Vorley's pocket, "Please stay still sir.. Any quick movements.."

"Will result in me being shot," Vorley looks over and reads the other signs.. Reading one of the other ones, "Private Property of the Historical Research Society of Freemen.. Trespassers will be hung, survivors will be shot.." Reading another sign, "The guard dogs do not TALK.. They shoot.."

A red light covered Vorley for a few seconds

"Commander Vorley.." Private Glasnov Speaks very softly, "I will not be accompanying you any further today.. I am outside rotation phase one.. Have a good day cutie..." The Commander does not budge when the Private slaps him on the A$$, "Yeap.. Nice and Muscled.."

Commander Vorley catches the nod in acknowledgement from one of the male marines with a rifle to the private, "A separate test.. God D@#$ F#$%ers!"

Vorley is wanded real quick by another Marine, "The side arm and three knives as confirmed by the scans.."

Handing the wallet and Id's back, "Welcome aboard Commander Vorley.. Please keep your ID out for the second gate.."

The Air force Officer turned forward as Vorley tried to ask, "How did you get the black eye.."

"Please move forward sir .. The system resets your pass automatically in ten seconds."A marine with two black eyes greeted the Commander, "Sir.. Lance corporal Filler.. If you would please follow me to the second check point.."

Before Vorley can respond he is dragged forward by the lance corporal.. "Son," Vorley stops arguing as two more Gatling sets raise but go back down when he crosses a duck tape line.. "God D@#$.. It is easier to get into F#$%ing langley.."

Vorley starts to put his ID up and then pauses.. Keeping it out Vorley repeats the process saying nothing to the guards till spoken to. Vorley is not very happy as the second Petty Officer of the watch speaks, "Welcome Aboard sir.."

As he is wanded a second time, "No D@#$ Ensign to salute.." Vorley snatches his Badge and ID back as an ensign walks up, "I assume you are my F#$%ing guide for this tour.."

Vorley steps out into an semi open bay as the naval Ensign calls out, "Lt. Wallace.. Commander Vorley is on deck.."

Putting away his ID balling up his fist at the sight in front of him..

A nude female is sitting in the lap of a nude military man while a second stands behind her.. Before he can say something he notices another military man watching the action with his elbow moving furiously..

Shaking Vorley growls as he sees Wallace walking out of another secured area. The sound of a metal cane hits the deck, "Lt. Wallace.. WHAT IN THE F#$% ARE YOU TWO..."

"Wait one," Wallace holds up a finger to Commander Vorley as he walks past a bored man reading a newspaper in front of a monitor.. "Doc.. You getting the data from the SENSORS.."

"I am getting it Wallace.. We have a deal son," An older Doctors voice come over the comm..

Vorley looks closely and sees small sensors on the standing man's back, "F#$%.. Your recording the data.."

"Thank you very much Doctor Gera..I will talk with you later sir.. We will send you the processed chemicals for your medical supplies," After Wallace finished the exchange he disconnected the line.. "Commander.. Good morning sir.. To answer your question.. We caught the married airman F#$%ing another Airman while on watch when we took custody of the building.. We called her husband in.. He stupidly admitted to being part of this and having done this before.. Mister bates over there was caught doing this as well.. There are sensors in the gloves and condoms.."

"I am F#$%ing for my country SIR!!!" the Female airman screams out as she reaches a certain point..

"Sir.." The standing male has to brace on the female, "May we take a break.."

Wallace coldly responds, "No.. You four decided to take F#$%ing for your country over NJP and court Martial.. You may drink water while you F#$% and that is it.. We will get your full body's responses.. You have about three and half hours left.."

All three males are very unhappy and groan, "Yes sir."

Vorley snorts shaking his head for a second, " If you pass out on the ground I will accept it.. " Looking at the monitor next to the newspaper reading man, "He is monitoring their body reactions?"

"The Corpsman friend that was covering for them.. He has to do ALL the paperwork for doc and is very pissed," Wallace indicates for Vorley to follow him through a non guarded metal hatch, "Sir.. Another area of research we are pursuing.."

Vorley snorts seeing four marines in Pink tutu's with the same sensors on them, as the ensign shuts the hatch.. Looking at the big hoss marine, "Ok.. What happened here?"

"First Sargent I did NOT tell you to stop," A nasaly voice comes from an Air Force Officer in fatigues.. "I want you to think like Lt. Cross told you.. What would his uncle Chuck do.."

Scoring and laughing at the same time, Vorley watches the Air force Second Lt. Hit the much larger First Sargent with a modified stun baton, "Ok.."

"The first sargent thought he was in charge this morning," Wallace braces on the cane.. "Tried to tell Cross he was just an LT.."

The First Sargent Growls, "This is bullS#$% Commander.."

Wallace lifts his cane and pushes a button, making the Cane bark.. The First Sargent goes flying back into the wall as the Pink lace part of the Tutu burns.. Wallace narrows his eyes, "Keep em dancing Second Lt."

"God D@#$ it Wallace.. You cant just kill a.."

The First Sargent is shocked as he stands up patting the Tutu to stop the lace from burning.. "Holy S#$%.. I.. I am not dead.. What.. What the F#$% is the tutu made of? Lt. Wallace sir."

Vorley is quiet as Wallace reloads a different Round into his cane, "That was standard issue hollow point fire round.. This is one of my baby's.."

The First Sargent quickly moves wincing a little bit, "Dancing Ballet sir.."

"You see first sargent the Tutu's are bullet resistant. They are being tested by you and the other dancers so we can see exactly what the sweet absorption rate is.." Looking at Vorley, "Do not ask sir.. It was cross F#$%ing around with my S#$% one day.. He decided to impersonate a ballerina one day.. She lived in a bad neighborhood.. "

Vorley rubs the bridge of his nose, "Please tell me Lt. Cross is in the building.."

"He is taking a nap," Wallace looks at Vorley.. "Sir docs orders.. One hour of meditation.. Everyday.. And Doctor Gera threatened to revoke his active status if he didnt comply. No meds for three days while his body clears out trash."

"You know why I am here," Vorley rubs the wall. "I am supposed to outline the remodeling of this facility and the small budget you are supposed to get.. You already F#$%ing months ahead of Schedule."

"Sir.. the best use of me and Cross is as researchers.. " Wallace watched as the marines kept trying to dance, "Get me a list of projects your are behind on or that need attention.. Then stay the F#$% out of mine and Cross's way.."

"Really," Wanda Reinstack shook her head as she approached the officer BAQ.. "Spray painted SPAWAR symbols.. Flags drawn in Crayon.."

"Evening mam," An airforce second Lt. with bloody toilet paper in his nose stood the watch with armed marines.. "Lt. Cross is on top of the roof with the party.."

"What happened here," Reinstack shook her head when she saw bikini tops go flying off the third floor?

"Mam.. Lt. Wallace assualted me after I tried to.." The Second Lt. Froze when the marines on watch pointed their rifles at him, "Mam.. Please stand by the green line.."

The next few minutes pass as the Major's PT gear blows in the Arizona wind.. "All this just to get into a d@#$ barracks.."

The Second Lt. Freezes when a Lance corporal puts one of the modified street sweepers to his ear, "Mam.. Just step forward.. Ignore the drone, its just standard security.. "

Several Drones seems to come down from the roof area.

Glaring at the lance Corporal after she gets the Green light, the Major takes a deep breath when she realizes that something is off about the pseudo TV screen.. "Those.. Those.."

Another Marine shoves the Major forward as the drone hums, "Take the stairs mam.. Elevator is for Cargo only.."

Angrily Major Reinstack turns around when she notices a second set of automated guns pointed right at her.. Head towards the stairs with her ID still out of her purse, "Mother F#$%ers.. " Walking up the three flights of stairs she is stopped at the exit to the third floor, "What the.."

Greeting her is a makeshift version of the watch she encountered earlier.. Stopping at the Green line she is rescanned, "Major.. You will have to use the makeshift foam stairs.. Your not cleared for the Straight shot.."

A low growl comes from the woman as she is gently pushed forward again, "What the F#$%?"

The colonel from earlier nods his head, "Major.. The General wishes to speak with you.. He and his wife are upstairs with the Lt's.. Drop the trust S#$% mam.." Waving at the Marine behind her, "Go with the major.. It is bad enough Wallace's Stripper girlfriend was greenlighted.. Stay twenty one feet behind the Major at all times.. Major.. Any quick movements unless you are in cross's reach will result in you being shot.." Shaking his head, "F#$%ing Navy.."

Before she can speak, the Marine has his rifle lowered on her, "Mam.. Go slowly.. If I lose sight of you I will pull the trigger.."

Shaking Major Reinstack stomps loudly up the foam stairs.. to her surprise the steps are encased wood, "Where in the.." A green light scans her a s she is greeted by an armed drone right in her face.. The Door at the top slides sideways as the drone seems to float backwards..

As Wanda Reinstack walks out she sees a very chic dressed woman kicking a Tucson police officer in the nuts, "I told you I was the General's wife.. And one the General's men's wives was in a car accident.." The general's wife punches the bleeding man in the gut as Private Glasnov hold a gun in the officers mouth, "Now your A$$ is mine.. you trespassed on a TS facility and your going to the F#$%ing brig.. Just so you know that poor mans wife died and he was alone because of you.." The wife walks over to the General who is sitting in a Lazy boy.. She sits in his lap very upset, "Get him out of my sght baby.."

Holding his wife in one hand the Commanding Officer snaps his fingers and the Marines drag the crying police officer roughly.. "Tell them he assaulted my wife's fist with his face while he was on the base boys.. In addition to trespassing.. "

"Aye General.. Trespassing and Assault," The first sargent shook his head.. Whispering to the cop, "God D@#$ son.. You should have just kept your F#$%ing mouth shut Po-po.."

The Marines drag the broken and bruised police officer past a wide eyed Wanda.. Looking over at Wallace she sees a topless Hispanic-ish female sitting his lap.. The General holds out his empty alcohol glass.. To The Major's amazement Lance corporal Thorson is topless herself as she puts another full glass in the General's hand..

"Herbie.. Play nice with the Lt's," the Generals wife speaks softly as the marines are partying.. "The god lord does not always use Good little boys and girls.. and not for his nastiest jobs.."

"Baby.. I see what your saying." The General pats his wife on the butte, "thank you boys.. that A$$hole has been writing tickets to all my men.."

Cross walks up and hands the Major a drink, "Go easy Wanda.. It is a new batch from Doc and me.. All medicinal.." Turning to the General, "No problem General.. Like I said, anyone causes issues off the base towards any of the davis mothan personnel interferes with my and wallace's supply line.."

"I still do not think you should be in uniform Cross.. However, I will give you credit for kissing my A$$ better then my own men.." The General's wife takes a small lady like sip from her husbands drinkas he continues, "Now.. Can we please discuss some of the.. the issues that have popped up today.. For the love of god no more shooting my men or cutting holes in my god damn fence.."

Wallace sits with his woman in his lap, "No promises General.. We will however endeavor to make this a two way street and not parasitic.."

Very seriously Cross sits down in a wooden chair, "General if you stay completely quiet and instruct your men to ignore us.. We can clean up all the pollution on this base.. It will take about a decade.. It also means no more BullS#$% dumping or Chemical spills.."

"Boys," The General looks at them.. "I am listening.. " With a joking smile, "You want all the bases hazmat? I have to store it.."

"You would do that General," Cross swallows his drink hard..

Wallace With equal seriousness, "We will take it all General.. Trash to.."

Everyone is quiet as the General is wide eyed, "You seriously.. All of it?"

Wanda hits Cross in the arm, "You cant take all of the hazmat.."

"We only need a small favor General," Cross grins evilly..

"We need you to look the other way.. The base around here will be cleaned up either way.." Wallace was completely serious, "The base will have a few guest tomorrow.. I need you to expand the agreement between us.. "

The woman sitting in Wallace's lap shakes her head, "Now your sounding like Cross that made no sense.."

The General narrows his eyes, "Your going after several of the little fiefdoms around my base.." The General Narrows his eyes, "Joint Command.."

"We put the colonel downstairs in charge of the joint commands air force personnel," Cross kisses Reinstack on the cheek.. "You just have to spend the day with your lovely wife and by the time you get back.."

"I have made you two accept me as Joint command on those bases.." The General had a very evil smile on his face, "Pull it off gentlemen and this barracks is all yours.. My officers need to learn to adapt faster anyway.."

Sighing Wanda shakes her head, "You are total bastards.. " Whispering to Cross, "Baby I need to talk with you.. My husband got special leave to return home.. He will be here in a few hours.. Please do not go after him.."

Cross just drops his drink and walks away..
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wallace bro.. You do not have to knock, "water turns on in a sink.. Running a Razor under the water, "I am shaving.."

Cross pauses and sniffs the air, he grabs his rifle hanging on the wall..

"Lt. Cross.. " A young female voice with age behind it speaks, "Wallace is still giving the tour to General Van ripper and General Mattis.."

Wearing boxer Briefs with the modified rifle, "All right you did not set off the system.." Walking into the kitchen Cross narrows his eyes, "All right.. Little girlie .. It is cute your wearing marine corps fatigues.." Looking at the black female teenager, "GREENE?"

"In the Flesh.. Good morning Lt.." Greene had a smile on her face, "F#$%ing Captain colt ran his mouth.. Remind me to F#$%ing shanghi his Navy A$$."

"I will be god D@#$.. Lionel.. You.. your a .. Well S#$%.." Cross however does not put the gun down..

"Now there is the F#$%ing officer I expected to be greeted by.." Green went to the fridge, "Holy S#$%.. Green things and they are not mold.. Proof right Lt.. Let me see.. You two stole millions of dollars of Navy Equipment in revenge.. Some of Thats downstairs.. What wallace doesn't know however is that you slept with his older sister. "

Lowering the rifle, "You told me that.." Cross sniffed the air and looked at the door..

"It is between you and Bethany. Not you, wallace and bethany." Greene smiled as she grabbed a v-8, "You may enter First Sargent.. " As the door opens the First Sargent has another black eye, "Vorley and MacCann are pricks.. sent you S#$%bag marines.. You two beautiful bastards did not even blink.."

"Good morning Lt.. " Looking at Greene in fear, "Good morning Command sargent Major.."

"My apologies Lt.. The First Sargent is on his way back to being a Marine.. Tried to get in between me and Mattis when we where having a polite command conversation over my Favorite two S#$%bag sailors.." Greene sat at the breakfast table, "First Sargent.. "

"You, Chief Dimitrious, STS2 Avril, and GSM1 Thomas trained your two officers.." The First Sargent was loud and at Attention favoring his left side, "They have been trained to lead by example.. Any issues I have from this point forward I take up with chief Dimitrious while he requals me as Senior enlisted.. Command Sargent major!"

"Thats a good boy.." Greene points back to the door, "Ramirez, Please bring around Cross's street legal Vehicle.. "

"Aye, command sargent Major," the first sargent grimly responds.. He turns around and walks out the door softly shutting it..

"Do not even start Lt.. Trust or not I will beat your A$$ Sir.. Dimitrious is not the man you thought he was.. Just so you know he did make sure you did not get a dishonorable discharge.."

Cross quietly glares at Greene..

"God D@#$ it Cross.. You F#$%ing beat an Admiral on his front lawn with a crowbar.. You put Admiral Morris in a wheel chair.. The only reason we know you did not F#$5 up his son is because NCIS was investigating you and Wallace," Greene glares right back as Cross reaches for his rifle slowly.. "SIR!.. I will give it to you both deserved it.. " Sighing as she stood back up, "This morning at 0100.. Dimitrious was briefed, with STS2 and GSM1. He was told what you two have done here.. He was told by Rufus Letch that he personally thanks them.. Their training and personal oversight helped groom you two knuckleheads.. What you two have done in Arizona became humanities lifeline during Leeta's peoples invasion of earth.. ." Going back to the fridge greene opens the bottom freezer.. Pulling out pre-frozen breakfast pizones, "He thought it was a joke.. Till he met Professor Leeta.. She greeted him.. All three were dead quiet.. Dimitrious lost his arrogance in five seconds.."

"I still do NOT like him," Cross set the Rifle down.. Standing up, "Go on Greene while I get dressed. I will consider not killing him.."

"Chief Dimitrious was pale faced.. They arrived at Davis Mothan right after the meeting.. Chief Dimitrious, STS2, and GSM1 hit the base like a whirlwind.. Your watch lost all their quals again.." Greene laughs as she puts the food in the Microwave, "They disarmed your watch and used them as shields against the main guns.. Till Wallace activated the system with them recognized.. STS2 assumed the Watch at the main building, GSM1 assumed the watch at the Barracks, and Chief Dimitrious has assumed the ACO.. They held morning muster ten minutes ago.."

"Again," Cross walks out in the weird looking armor.. "He is a hippocrit.. I do not give a S#$% Captain Colt told me to drop it with him.. The Mother F#$5ing Admiral was burying a rape of a friend of mine.. Quit defending him Greene.. He should have been there at the Admiral's house with me.. Some F#$%ing mentor.. The only reason he is NOT dead is.." Cross just shakes his head, "I will put him through the ringer if he so much as looks at me funny.. "

"God D@#$ it Cross, "Greene Growled daring Cross to move. "I do NOT care that.."

"Pennyworth.. Batman Gambit," Cross grins evilly.. "Target Command Sargent Major Greene.."

"Cross you are plain crazy.. I disabled you.."

"Executing Batman Gambit," A male voice came from the TV speakers..

The Chair Greene was sitting in shocked her as a drone decloaked and started spraying foam on her hands,, The Drone moved to her left hand as she tried to struggle, "You.. You A$$hole.."

Several of the Marines come in quickly..

"First Sargent," Cross put his cover on and picked up his rifle.. "Are you ready?"

Ramirez was wide eyed as he watch the Command Sargent Major cuss..

As he past the First Sargent, "You said I needed to use my brains more and my fist less.. "

"That you needed to act more like Vorley less like MacCann," The First Sargent was wide eyed.. "You.. You listened sir.."

Pointing back at Greene over his shoulder with his thumb, " The Command Sargent Major always said If I ever made officer we should listen to our senior enlisted.." Taking a second, "Listen.. Me and Wallace all know you are sh#$bags.. Every single one of you have made no effort till you got here to be the best you could be.. Their is a difference.. Can you tell me what that difference is Ramirez?"

"We're your sh#$bags sir.."

"Exactly.. Just so you know.. the directive forcing you to requal does stand.. " Cross waited as the first Sargent opened the door, "Now me and those three get to have a come to jesus meeting.. Dont let Greene Out .. tell her that Wallace is the only one that can retrieve what removes the foam.."

""Sir.. Wallace knows what your doing," The first Sargent got in on the driver side as he narrowed his eyes.. "He did NOT tell you they where downstairs.. Which some kind of message right.."

"Why do you think he gave them the tour," Cross smiles.. "We have several VERY important F#$%ees arriving today.. It tells me he is keepinng the brass out of my hair while I do the good lords work.."
An average looking male in makeshift body Armor shook his head," Thorson.. Gently lay him on the couch.. S#$%.. Full exhaustion.."

Thorson picked up Lt. Cross and laid him on the couch.. gently she shook her head, "GSM1 thomas.. He is a good officer.. This is a genetic condition.. He is mentally disabled in a way.. "

"He is F#$%ing trust who think Betty White raised him and his Uncles Chuck Norris and Jet Li taught him to fight.." Thomas shakes his armored head as he looks down at the work bench, "God D@#$ it Lt.. What the F#$% is this S#$% !!" 

"GSM1.. Is it true what you said," Lance Corporal thorson had a tear in her eyes..

"For the love of F#$5ing God.. Yes.. While eveyone was looking at Cross and Wallace I fucked up the Admiral's son.. She was my man and I will be damned to hell before someone f#$%s with my people.. I told them what they wanted to hear and then when no one was looking," GSM 1 smiled as he made a gun sign with his hand going Pop.. "Who do you think imprinted taking care of their men on them.. Now wipe your f#$5ing tears C#$% we are on an investigation and I have no D@#$ time for menstrual S#$%.."

turning off the water works cold bloodily, "Aye GSM1.."

"Now.. " Looking at the work station Cross had been working at, "I recognize some of the D@#$ parts.. " Seeing a glowing part, "F#$% does he have to be a F#$%ing genius when he is insane.."

"GSM1.. That red light that is blinking.. You need to answer it," Lance Corporal thorson took a deep breath.. "Its the mayday line we put in here.. Red is Mr. Cruz.. "

GSM1 narrows his eyes and hits the button, "GSM1 Thomas.. TAD, SPAWAR Davis Mothan.."

A seventeen year old yawns, "Ok.. " The hologram does not make GSM1 jump as it appears, "He pushed himself again. this is four manic phases.." turning to thomas, "Be a good a sailor.. Grab that tricorder looking thing and scan Cross.. He should not be crashing so much in the space of a few days.."

"Kid.. I do not," Thomas sees Thorson shaking her head no and giving the kill it sign.. "Do not know my way around her yet.." thorson hands the device to GSM1, " Ok.. Can you remote access this and work it.. I am not .."

A green light scans the room, " Greetings senior researcher.." A computerized voice speaks, "Lt. Cross has elevated levels of what you coined as Anta- Pheromones.. "

"Great.. his body is adapting right the F#$% in front of us," Cruz was reading material..

"So your a medical researcher.." GSM1 looks at Cross, " His medical record.."

"I decided to learn the field of medicine three days ago.. Doc Gera tested me this morning.. " Cruz reads the scans again, " I passed with his approval.. Something about me having more field knowledge then he does now.. I however have no interest in the medical field other then theoretical.. I start my internship with doc in some of my free time at his clinic.. Bastard told me I needed to know what the gun felt like when it was fired.." Looking over at GSM1, " And no.. You are not cleared for his or Wallaces medical records.."

Thomas takes a deep breath, "So the.." He pauses as the green light scans him, "What do.."

"I see.. " Cruz brings up the data, "GSM1.. When your duties are done for today.. Please visit the Intern we assigned to the Joint command.." Closing those files, "Now.. We have an issue with this material.. What was the last set of words before Cross walked away?"

"He was told after he knocked Chief to the ground he was not superman.." thorson takes a deep breath, "Sir.. He then mumbled something.."

GSM1 finished her statement, "Something about Batman kicking superman's A$$.. Batmans only disadvantage was that.. Oh what the F#$% was it?"

"Supermans speed and strength are easily counted.. as are his heat vision and ice breath.. His ability to fly needs to be neutralized without krytonite," Cruz looks at the components half finished.. "This means .. Makes sense.. Either ground superman and.. Holy S#$%.. He is trying to build something to stop Superman's ability to fly.."

GSM1 has to hold onto something as he laughs.. "Really.." GSM1 sees the ice cold look from Cruz, "Ok.. He would need to know how superman flies.. Its a f#$%ing comic book.."

Thorson hands a notebook to GSM1 as the Scanner hits it with a green light..

Reading the title, "thoughts on the basis of Supermans flight powers.." GSM1 goes wide eyed, "I.. This math is bullS#$% it does.."

"Cross is bad at the math.. It is scattered," Cruz starts reading a file. "No.. I brought up the files of his recordings of writing it.. The little tricorder of Cross's is not that powerful yet to read the contents of the book.. Ok.. lets walk through the general at level you can follow.. Superman's powers are essentially grant by a spectrum of light his cells process and metabolize at high efficiency.. S#$%.. "

"this insane bastard is.." GSM1 looks at one of the unfinished projects on the floor, "He built a solar panel designed to emulate Superman's yellow sun light absorption.. Then.. this is.."

"In effect a failed prototype for a Gravametric jammer," Cruz laughs.. "It will revolutionize solar energy to say the F#$%ing lease.. The main device on the table is a hydrogen engine to power the device.. " Cruz rapidly starts typing things and massive formulas pop up.. "GSM1.. I am going to need you to do me a SMALL favor.. Slowly disconnect the wires from around the mini- hydrogen converter.. NOW!"

GSM1 is wide eyed, "Uh... F#$% you.."

"Can you  run a two minute mile GSM1? If not, pick up the clippers and do as I say.. Your file says you have your eswass for ET work," Cruz takes a deep breath.. "Thorson.. Your playing nurse.. Hand GSM1 the tools I tell you to.."

"He was not S#$5ing when I first met him he would grow up to be a D@#$ supervillian.." GSM1 shakes off his emotions, "I am to old for this S@#$.."

Wanda Reinstack stretches her legs as she sits on her balcony.. " Cross.. I.." Wanda closes her eyes as she hangs up her phone, "God D@#$ it.. Get ahold of your self.. You are married and mated.. this is not supposed to happen.. "

Wanda looked back at her nude husband snoring on the bed..

Her phone vibrated making her answer it, "Doctor Gera.."

"Little lady," An older man warmly smiled.. "I have been reviewing your medical file.. Your having problems arent you.." Sighing, "Wanda darling.."

Tears fell from Wanda's face, "We were told this is not possible.. Once your mated you are bonded with your mate.. Our phermones see to it.."

"Little lady.. Little lady.. Your brain scan showed you rebonded to you know who.." 

"Doc.. You can NOT tell anyone.. My parents would disown me.. He is at best a second gen.. I am eighth.."

"Your in love.. Let me guess classic signs.. you were in your husbands arms and all you could think of was the Lt.."

"How," Wanda narrowed her eyes?

"I have been around the world a few times you young thing.. " Doc shook his head, "Listen.. Just be careful ok.. You know even our dierctor cant get ahold of my files.."

"For a plebeian You are.." Wanda swallowed hard, "Thank you doc.. I.." After a few seconds, "I apologize.. You have earned everything and deserve the respect for it.."

Docs laughter came over the phone, "Wanda.. Its ok little lady.. Just remember.. Its what I told the director when she tried to mate with me.. " After a half second pause, "B#$%^.. I will F#$% who I want and where I want.. Aint nobody gonna make me do S#$%.."

"You.. you really did leave her chained to a pool with her her just above the water," Wanda was wide eyed again?

"She has not F#$%ed with me since..Now little lady.. You just be yourself and let your inner Predator do its thing.. You will find out who your friends are b how they treat you," Doc hung up the phone on his end..

Wanda wiped a tear as she heard her husband moving.. Wanda puts on her brave face as her husband calls out, "My dear.."

"I am out here my love," Major Reinstack looked at her feet and wiggled them.. "Warming my feet.."

The Colonel walks out nude.. Seemingly like a poster child for the porn industry, "I take it your off the phone with Doc.."

Wanda Reinstack freezes as she looks at her husband, "You.."

"I caught part of it when we made love.. You have a dual bonding because Cross's pheromones are still all over you.. Your body was looking for him not me," The colonel sat down.. "We are trust and we both know when we went to the geneticist that genetically we are incompatabile.. Your little affair actually works to our advantage.."

Eyes go up like a deer in head lights, " I am not a slut.. We agreed that.. What do you mean to our advantage?"

"I will be gone for a little while on a mission.. When I come back things will be different.." the colonel coldly looked at his wife, "Lets just say that Director Frost is putting together a new plan to deal with the time travellers.. Cross and Wallace are a find.. They will have to be broken but, with time they will come around.."

"Broken.. No.. Its.. Director Frost is making a move," Wanda Reinstack takes a deep inhalation.. "What about those kids.. Is she.. I mean.."

"I will be a little different when I get back.. We will be able to handle the abomination.. The Franklin trust is staking its claim on the three boys.. " the Colonial looks at his wife, "I am willing to give you Cross as a present.."

Wanda's eyes water, "I want your word you will not hurt him.."

Looking at his wife, "I see the mating has taken effect good.. It means he has mated with you as well..Director Frost will have a few opening on the board when this is done.. About five slots.. If we pull this off.."

"We will have all the power we dreamed of," Wanda swallows hard as two emotion conflict.. "How much time do we have?"

"Enough time for you to cure the bridge that got destroyed last night.." The colonel looked at his wife, "We have to have control of the facility when we are done.."

Cross yawns as he walks out to a loud discussion.. "What in the F#$% is the issue.."

Wallace looks Van ripper and Mattis in the eyes, "I do not have to do anything.. We built this.. You need us more then I will EVER need you.."

A pissed off Teenage CSM growls, "Nice of you to joins us Cross.. You need to tell your friend here that a stripper is not allowed.."

Cross listens as the arguments restart.. Yawning he looks at the Stripper, "Tina.. trina.. Bo bina.."

"Wallace I will leave," Tina looks down in shame.. "Yo are a bunch of judgemental pricks.. I have to strip to.."

"She leaves we leave," Wallace growls..

"She is a stripper in a TS area..no one vetted her," General Van Ripper growls.. "As for leaving I do not think so.."

"I vetted her," Cross looks at the hispanic stripper.. Seeing her face go wide eyed, "She likes him and should have left.. She choose my buddy so yall need to quit yelling at him.."

"Please.. A crayon drawn pass does not constitute a," Greene is interupted by wallace..

The arguments go on and on..

With tina faking tears Cross realizes he is not being listened to.. "Wallace I told you already she is a spy.. I cleared her because she is with us.."

"See.. Which organization," greene growls..

"No offense.. this from the same man who thinks betty white is his grandmother.." Mattis shakes his head, "The lunatics are running the asylum..

The Arguments rerage as Cross pulls a weird looking side arm, "CLEAR!!"

Wallace goes wide eyed as he hits the ground with the others arguing.. He looks over in time to see Cross shoot Tina.. "You F#$%ing A$$.. A$$.. A$$.. What the F#$%!!"

Tina is standing there covered in  now burnt out equipment, "Cross.. God D@#$ it!! You.."

"Agent tina is covered and cleared I believe by a treaty that is being negotiated.." Cross sees the upset look on Wallaces face, " She has not reported in.. Nor has she told theem Wallace.."

"A F#$%ing technomage crap.. The Church of Science a$$hats.. Really," Wallace narrows his eyes.. "Wait.. Andros introduced us.. He.. He knew that.. s#$%.."

"Lt. Cross.." Tina starts peeling off the destroyed cloth equipment, "Do you know what you.. You.. Wallace baby please .."

"You two go talk.. Your boss and me have been in quiet communication.." Cross looks at Wallace, "The big reason .. The ELE.. They need supplies badly.. He was worried we had captured her.. "

"D@#$ it Cross.. I.." Wallace sighs, "Tina.. Can we talk private please?"

"The grandmaster.. He," Tina looked down.. "I.."

"Andros told me you were a catch and much F#$5ing smarter then me.. It is why he paid for the lap dance.." Wallace takes a deep breath, "Gentlemen .."

As Wallace and tina walk out, Mattis looks at Cross.. "What exactly did you hit her with?"

"If I was wrong lets say she would be dead," Cross shook his head as he watches her walk away.. "Greene please assemble my Senior NCO's.. Our real guest should be here in a few minutes.."

"Guest," Mattis looks at the Lt.?

"You see we have our orders and we will be secretly cleaning up the surrounding bases.. It means however we will be expanding commands," Cross grinned.. "The TS bases commanders have been poisoning us so it is time to F#$% with them.."