Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
22 Nov 1963
A dark day in history when the last good president JFK was assasinated ...... had got to meet him while was in army and he visited the special warfare center at ft. bragg ..... still remember like was yesterday ...... R.I.P JFK ..... only other president I respected was reagan ..... 

On this day in history
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(11-22-2016, 04:23 PM)Daitengu Wrote: A dark day in history when the last good president JFK was assasinated ...... had got to meet him while was in army and he visited the special warfare center at ft. bragg ..... still remember like was yesterday ...... R.I.P JFK ..... only other president I respected was reagan ..... 

On this day in history

I was a young girl when this happened, but I also remember it well.  I was at a family member's house and she cried her eyes out when it came across the news.  I was too young to really understand, but I knew it was bad. 

As I grew up, I too, have respected him more than any other President, even though my family were always strong Republicans.  And I liked Regan too.

I'm hoping Trump will be one of those that stands out among the crowd to get our country back on the track it was on before JFK was shot.

Here's a toast to a great President that died too soon.   tinycrying

[Image: giphy.gif]