Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Man Solves Tesla’s Secret to Amplifying Power by Nearly 5000%
I'm not sure what to make of this.  Is this part of the drip-drip disclosure TPTB are allowing to leak out?

Whatever!  Now that is has, it's time to take advantage of it.  We all need to demand this service be made available to the public pronto!
We also need to get rid of the coal that is destroying our mountains and causing the ozone layer to dissipate.
There is all kinds of FREE energy out there just waiting for us.

Quote:Jim Murray has been electrifying the world for over 50 years. His lifetime of experience has produced dozens of patents, inventions and now a truly remarkable discovery that can fundamentally change the way that human beings use energy forever.

[Image: 01%2Bman-solves-nikola-teslas-secrets-Jim%2BMurray.jpg]

Quote:During his professional life, Jim has conducted research and experimentation on a variety of different technological applications all of which eventually contributed to the development of his SERPS (Switched Energy Resonance Power Supply) device.

This highly specialized electronic circuit has the ability to “Magnify” the effective power applied to it by nearly 50 times. When Jim coupled his device with his friend Paul Babcock’s patented ultra fast 5 nanosecond switching technology, they achieved a 4790% increase in electrical power compared to the input.

This type of performance, if commercialized, would cause the largest electric utility companies to shake in their boots.

Jim explains:
Quote:"Electric power is supplied by a special transformer to energize a resistive load. The undissipated  magnetic potential is then captured and stored temporarily, before being sent back to the source through the very same electrical load.

"This oscillating power has completely different properties than conventional electrical power, and actually reduces the total power required from the source. 

"The consequence of this energy dynamic is that the resistive load can be powered more than twice as efficiently, while the net power supplied by the line is reduced to a very small value. The implications of this technology for power conservation in the future are absolutely astonishing!"

Just like Tesla, the FBI has been "watching" him.

Quote:
Quote:"Back in 1966, not long after my father died, I returned from work one day to find a strange message waiting for me."
When Jim attempted to ascertain the source of the message he was given a note that said:
Quote:"Take the Hudson-Manhattan subway to Newark, New Jersey, and arrive at 11 Centre Place, FBI Newark Headquarters, no later than 10:00 AM tomorrow morning. Ask to see Agent Harold Miller, he will be expecting you."
Upon his arrival, agents began questioning Jim about his research. After informing them of his interest in Nikola Tesla’s work, Jim says:
Quote:"The agents looked at each other silently, then scribbled some additional notes, which were inserted into a file folder with my name on it. I later learned that once you become a person of interest, the FBI retains your file indefinitely!"

Thankfully Jim did not let this obvious scare tactic deter his research. Now, thanks to modern technological advancements and the tireless work of courageous men like Jim Murray, we can begin to understand the truly groundbreaking nature of Tesla’s original work.

The ramifications of the mass application of SERPS technology are nothing short of paradigm shifting. It is widely known that the “energy variable” is a primary factor in US policies.

The pursuit of energy is no doubt a catalyst for many of the decisions politicians regularly make.

However, most Americans are only aware of the research efforts which involve the utilization of coal, petroleum, nuclear power, wind and solar. These accepted avenues of exploration receive over 5 billion dollars in subsidies per year, while independent researchers like Jim are totally ignored.

The positive environmental impact of radical technologies like SERPS also cannot be understated. While lawmakers continue to pay lip service to the issue of global warming, this technology could drastically reduce the carbon footprint of the entire planet.

You can finish reading about this from the Source Article