Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Pet Goat II Hints To BIG Catastrophe on New Year's Eve
It is said, and has been shown over time, that the Cabal has to let the public know what it's going to do before it does it.  This can be done in movies, comic books, t.v. shows, videos, advertisements, or any type of media that will be seen/heard by the public.

So, my question to you is, what do you think about this video of I Pet Goat II?  

I would like to point out that at the 13:50 mark, he says the building looks like it has breasts.  No... that is just how a man thinks...  Always sees breasts!   tinylaughing 

In my opinion, it looks more like something standing and that's the hips.  And when the lights go out, it's symbolizing the head of the statue being shut off.  Maybe this could be a reference to the United States "loosing it's power".  

It seems rather scary, IMO.  I'm afraid after all the work the Cabal has put into bringing in the NWO, they won't simply step back and allow Trump to take office.  No, no!  He is not one of their puppets! 

Let's just try to counteract this message with good thoughts and blast them off the face of the Earth with the power of our mass mind! 

After watching, do you have a different interpretation for any part of the video than what he is saying?

You might have to push it back to the beginning; it seems to want to start on over in the video.

https://youtu.be/Tiz2WLB2Z0o
hmmmm...

I actually watched it all before commenting and it is indeed disturbing.

2 things I will say as my thoughts. First, there are a lot of points that look clear to me as a warning. But secondly, he reaches a bit as well.

I can't say how far I think he might be reaching because even I noticed a few things that he missed. BUT...That doesn't mean  most of what he theorizes is not clear in the vid, because it is. And that's the scary part.

Like everything else, stay vigilant, open, but most of all...prepared. And if something does happen please let it be California after DC. tinycool 

Jude
(12-23-2016, 12:59 AM)Jude Wrote: hmmmm...

I actually watched it all before commenting and it is indeed disturbing.

2 things I will say as my thoughts. First, there is a lot of points that look clear to me as a warning. But secondly, he reaches a bit as well.

I can't say how far I think he might be reaching because even I noticed a few things that he missed. BUT...That doesn't mean  most of what he theorizes is not clear in the vid, because it is. And that's the scary part.

Like everything else, stay vigilant, open, but most of all...prepared. And if something does happen please let it be California after DC. tinycool 

Jude

Thanks @"Jude".

Care to share with us what you saw that he didn't mention?   I'm curious now.   tinyhuh
No, he's just an angry Bush Hater as far as I can tell, he's Motto, It's All Bush's fault! Bush has a Dunce Hat On.
Who ever made this Video needs To Go Back On Their Meds or Change Their Meds.
The people that are a problem today are, First Radical Islam and they've stated that they'll target our Church's and the Next is Progressives Liberals!
Stay Armed and Locked and Loaded!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]