Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assassination of Russian Ambassador “A False Flag Operation by the West”
Putin seems to think the assassination of Russian Ambassador to Turkey, Andrey Karlov, was an inside false flag operation done by the U.S. 

I was thinking the same thing myself.  Not only this, but the truck that ran over people at that store, especially since ISIS claimed responsibility for that one.

[Image: 2016-12-20_11-24-08.jpg]

Quote:Putin was reportedly about to announce a total ceasefire across Syria.

This shooting happened just before Russia and Turkey were scheduled to hold peace talks with Iran concerning Syria – but now, officials from both countries will be dealing with an investigation of this assassination.

These peace talks were planned without the involvement or participation of the United States or United Nations in what was being referred to as “a snub to Washington”.

Now, several Russian officials, including Putin, are convinced it was an effort at sabotage by the West; and President Erdogan has made similar statements for the Turkish side.

According to Unilad, President Putin vowed to find out who ‘directed’ the gunman’s hand:
Quote:[Putin said:] “This murder is clearly a provocation aimed at undermining the improvement and normalization of Russian-Turkish relations, as well as undermining the peace process in Syria promoted by Russia, Turkey, Iran and other countries interested in settling the conflict in Syria.”

Meanwhile, Erdogan called the assassination a provocation aimed at destroying bilateral ties.

[Erdogan said] “I believe this is an attack on Turkey, the Turkish state and the Turkish people, and also a clear provocation … [in terms of] Turkish-Russian relations. I am sure our Russian friends also see this fact. Both Turkey and Russia have the will not to be deceived by this provocation.”
‘We need to know who gave the orders’: Putin comments on ambassador assassination in Ankara:

I just hope when Putin finds out, he only goes after the top guys. Most civilians have no idea what's going on on the chess board, so we don't deserve to be bombed, or whatever his revenge will be! 

Quote:Several Russian figures went further, suggesting an all-out false flag effort to derail the peace talks.

According to the Independent:
Quote:Vladimir Zhirinovsky, who leads the right-wing nationalist Liberal Democratic Party of Russia, said the killing was “a false flag operation by the West”.

Mr Zhirinovsky claimed the West orchestrated the shooting to prevent Turkish-Russian rapprochementfollowing a year of tensions….

[…]

Alexey Pushkov, the former head of the foreign affairs committee of the Russian State Duma, or lower house of parliament, claimed the killing was a direct result of media “hysteria” concerning Aleppo, purveyed by “enemies” of Moscow.

Frantz Klintsevich, the deputy chairman of the upper chamber of the Russian Parliament’s defence and security committee, reportedly said:

“It was a planned action. Everyone knew that he was going to attend this photo exhibition. It can be Isis, or the Kurdish army which tries to hurt Erdogan.”

“But may be – and it is highly likely – that representatives of foreign Nato secrets services are behind it. What has happened is a true provocation, a challenge. It is a challenge for Russia,” he added.
The stage was certainly set, as it were. So how did the shooter get access to what would have been a tightly controlled, diplomatic event with many high level people and tight security present?

It is suggestive of an inside job which may have been highly coordinated behind the scenes – as even CNN made clear:

Quote:Moreover, it is also being widely reported that Peter Polshikov, said to be head of the Latin America Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry, was also found shot dead at his apartment in Moscow. The connection to the other shooting is unclear, but suggested.

According to the Sun:
Quote:A HIGH-ranking Russian diplomat has been found dead from gun shot wounds in Moscow, it is reported.

Petr Polshikov, 56, was found with a bullet wound to his head at his home in Moscow’s Balaklavsky Prospekt, according to local media.

The circumstances of the shooting remained unclear, and it is understood police are examining all possible theories as to his death.
Several other terror attacks, including a truck plowing into people in Berlin, took place yesterday, suggesting a wider coordination of attacks.

Something bigger is going on. Some very powerful people want to make sure that true peace is not an option.

Peace not an option?   Sounds like George Soros might have a hand in this.   minusculethinking

Read more:  Source
@"Mystic Wanderer"  I Starred because that's good thinking. BUT!
Not under this Administration, the Real Spooks, The Old Agency Guys and Gals Got Neutered January 2008.

When the EPA has more Say in Policy and Power Than The CIA or NSA or FBI, you have a Tree Hugging, Rainbow Kind Of Administration.

Now if this was a JFK, LBJ, RR or Bush 1 I would say, Yup Possibly.
Mr. G. here by the way, Mrs.G. is at the Gym terrorising the Locals  smallroflmao
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-22-2016, 04:08 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  I Starred because that's good thinking. BUT!
Not under this Administration, the Real Spooks, The Old Agency Guys and Gals Got Neutered January 2008.

When the EPA has more Say in Policy and Power Than The CIA or NSA or FBI, you have a Tree Hugging, Rainbow Kind Of Administration.

Mr. G. here by the way, Mrs.G. is at the Gym terrorising the Locals  smallroflmao

My thinking, too. The batch we have in office now couldn't think far enough to plan out such a convoluted chain. Looks to me like it was an ISIS plant, wormed into the Turkish government, rather than a US operation. Judging by current US propaganda, had it been us, we'd have made the Russians out to be the bad guys, not the Turks. In other words, if it were a US false flag, it would have been the Russian flag planted on the op. We have nothing to gain by alienating a NATO ally - as ludicrous as it is to have Turkey in NATO.

This is the same bunch currently claiming that Russia hacked the US elections in an effort to put Russia in a bad light - they'd have hammered that same nail. We all know that orders come from the top, and that the top slots are often occupied by politicians rather than actual operatives or real managers who have worked their way up from operative. The current crop of politicians occupying DC are all about starting a war with Russia - have been since before Hillary threatened to bomb them. They don't seem to care for a free Russia pointing out that our current administration are now the totalitarians, and that they should know what one looks like when they see one, having lived under the Soviets for 70 odd years. I believe that is why the orders came down from the top to manufacture a story about the Russians hacking our elections. That's not operative reporting, that's political playing. It's not real.

So no, I think the finger ought to be pointing at ISIS or possibly al Nusra rather than the US in this op. It doesn't pass the smell test otherwise.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-22-2016, 07:24 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 04:08 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  I Starred because that's good thinking. BUT!

My thinking, too. The batch we have in office now couldn't think far enough to plan out such a convoluted chain. Looks to me like it was an ISIS plant, wormed into the Turkish government, rather than a US operation. Judging by current US propaganda, had it been us, we'd have made the Russians out to be the bad guys, not the Turks. In other words, if it were a US false flag, it would have been the Russian flag planted on the op. We have nothing to gain by alienating a NATO ally - as ludicrous as it is to have Turkey in NATO.

This is the same bunch currently claiming that Russia hacked the US elections in an effort to put Russia in a bad light - they'd have hammered that same nail. We all know that orders come from the top, and that the top slots are often occupied by politicians rather than actual operatives or real managers who have worked their way up from operative. The current crop of politicians occupying DC are all about starting a war with Russia - have been since before Hillary threatened to bomb them. They don't seem to care for a free Russia pointing out that our current administration are now the totalitarians, and that they should know what one looks like when they see one, having lived under the Soviets for 70 odd years. I believe that is why the orders came down from the top to manufacture a story about the Russians hacking our elections. That's not operative reporting, that's political playing. It's not real.

So no, I think the finger ought to be pointing at ISIS or possibly al Nusra rather than the US in this op. It doesn't pass the smell test otherwise.

Well Said and I Think Absolutely Correct.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This is why I leave the political talk up to you guys; you seem to know what you're talking about. 

But... 

Here is an article that seems to think Obama could have something to do with it, even indirectly:

Russian Ambassador Killed Three Days After Obama Threat – Who Is Responsible?

Quote:While relations seemed to have warmed a bit between Russia and Turkey over the past several months, the fact is that the madman Erdogan is still very much in the pocket of the United States and NATO machine that goaded Turkey into supporting terrorists and the war on Syria from the start. With this in mind, it is the responsibility of Turkey to provide security for the Russian ambassador, a perfect window of opportunity if one were complicit in the assassination conspiracy to begin with.

In addition, it is important to point out that the gunman was immediately shot to death inside the art gallery. While it is not unreasonable to fire on an armed man that has just committed murder and expressing a desire to possibly commit another, it is also convenient for those privy to the conspiracy that the assassin is dead and unable to tell tales.

Indeed, if the killer truly has acted on his own, purely out of fanaticism and devotion to jihad, then the United States still bears part of the blame since the U.S. has been one of the greatest forces for encouraging the proliferation of radical jihadism across the world and stoking up hatred against Russia. That the twain should meet eventually is certainly within the realm of possibility. Also within the realm of possibility, however, is that the U.S. leadership is so utterly insane that it might very well risk World War III in order to “send a message” to the Russians to back off and allow it to finish off Syria, a plan it has failed to bring together for nearly five years.

There is more before this quote on the source page.
'Russian diplomat 'found dead from gunshot wounds at home just hours
after ambassador killed at art exhibition'

'A Russian diplomat has been found dead from gunshot wounds at his home,
it is reported. Petr Polshikov, 56, was discovered with a bullet injury to his head
at his flat in Moscow's Balaklavsky Prospekt, according to local media.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=942]

The alleged shooting came just hours after the news broke of the assassination
of Russian ambassador to Turkey, Andrei Karlov.

Karlov was killed by his police protection officer who screamed “Allahu Akbar”
and “Don’t forget Aleppo, don’t forget Syria.”
He was shot in the back by 22-year-old Turkish policeman Mevlut Mert Altintas
in what Russia last night described as a "terrorist act”.

In Polshikov's shooting, reported by Ren TV early today, two empty bullet shells
were found in the high-ranking diplomat's flat. A gun was also reportedly discovered
under the sink in the bathroom...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 

Yeah, there's a connection there... has to be! 

Someone doesn't want peace between those two countries.   tinyok