Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jihadi mum kisses tiny daughters
Would YOU? If Your Pastor or Priest or Bishop or whatever they are called ask you to send your kids off with bombs strapped to them, Would You Do it in the name of your God?
It would appear one mother did just that recently, Yes in the 21st Century, No not the 13th Century.

[Image: Mother-sends-daughters-on-Suicide-mission-in-Syria.jpg] And watch the video attached to the article.
Quote:Jihadi mum kisses tiny daughters, aged seven and nine, goodbye - then sends them off on suicide bomb mission

The seven-year-old girl is understood to have died in a remotely detonated bomb blast inside a Syrian police station shortly after the footage was filmed
The harrowing moment a mother kisses her two young daughters goodbye before sending them off on a suicide mission has been captured on camera.

One of the two girls, believed to be aged seven and nine, died after detonating a suicide bomb at a police station shortly after.

The young children are pictured with a bearded male fanatic in one clip, while separate footage shows the cameraman lecturing the two young girls and instructing them how to carry out an attack.

A burka-clad woman, understood to be their mother, clutches the children and affectionately kisses their heads and hands as they stand in a sparse room decorated only by a black and white flag.

The footage shows the male fanatic brainwashing the girls, who are both dressed in woolly hats and scarves.
Read and watch, this'll make you sick: Sourse
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:Would You Do it in the name of your God?

No!  My God would never expect such a thing!  minusculenonono

I can't watch the video; I'd be damaged for weeks!   No, I'm not trying to pretend this doesn't happen, but I am affected too deeply by this type of stuff.  

I can't even imagine a mother doing this to her child... I really can't.   tinycrying
Not a chance in hell ..... as dont believe in imaginary skyfairies ...... would dispatch any bastard that advocated such evil acts to meet their skyfairy ...... they lower than beasts ....... 

And people wonder why I have no qualms over killing damn muzzies ...... that article is prime example ...... things like that need wiped off the planet ...... 

And to the touchy feely liberal crowd ....... its a damn war fucking deal with it ...... or stay the fuck out the way and dont bitch at me for doing the dirty work to keep your useless fucking asses safe ...... 

Yes ..... am in very foul mood today ....... 

*fires up cigar ...... wanders off to get drink ...... *
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-22-2016, 01:09 AM)guohua Wrote: Would YOU? If Your Pastor or Priest or Bishop or whatever they are called ask you to send your kids off with bombs strapped to them, Would You Do it in the name of your God?
It would appear one mother did just that recently, Yes in the 21st Century, No not the 13th Century.

No. My God insists that I protect my own people - even at the cost of my own skin - not obliterate them while I hide like a chickenshit and flip the switch to blow them up.

These are the people the Obama administration is supporting against a sovereign government - think about that a minute. They are the reason I talked my son out of joining the military. As a GI, you go where they send you, and support who they tell you to, and don't get to say "nah, this is so wrong, I'm just gonna sit this one out boss". Make no mistake, that boy is a terror behind a trigger, but I tried to teach him how to think for himself and pick the good side to fight on if it comes to a fight.

The Obama administration, ISIS, al Nusra, et al, are NOT the good side here. They are ALL against US, the American people. Please don't call them animals - that gives animals a bad name, it's an insult to animals everywhere.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’