Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Woman can’t leave her house
Yes, that is what she's saying and the reason is Technology.
Quote:Woman can’t leave her house because of an allergy to Wifi and mobile phones
WTF, you might ask, but I understand this is Very Real.
Quote:A woman says she is permanently housebound because she’s allergic to Wifi and phone signals.

Kim De’Atta can rarely see friends and family because electromagnetic waves from modern technology give her migraines, fatigue and even infections.

The former nurse has to wear a shielded bed net on the rare occasions she leaves her home and can only visit places with poor mobile phone reception.

The debilitating condition has forced her to move home twice due to phone masts being built nearby and she now sleeps under a special net.

She hopes that speaking out about electrosensitivity will help people understand her unusual condition and be more sympathetic.

Kim said: ‘Most of the time people think I am mad. It is so difficult because people are not feeling it themselves.
‘I have not seen friends and family for so long. I have had two visitors for half a day each this year. It’s heart-breaking really.

‘The only place I can go is Crewkerne or Lyme Regis as if I go anywhere else I get some serious symptoms.

‘I had not seen my closest aunt for ten years and she didn’t really understand why. We were so close before.

‘I could not bear it anymore and she was 91 at the time. I had to wear my shielded bed net over my head and you can imagine I got some funny looks on the bus.

‘It was so tough for me but I’m pleased I did it because she died the next year and if I hadn’t seen her I would never have forgiven myself.’

Kim said her problems started when she was 16 and living in south London and she started to become ill when she was near TVs.

She discovered more about electrosensitivity and realised her problems were being caused by waves emitted from mobile phones, televisions, Wi-Fi and electronic devices.
Kim moved to Glastonbury to escape the waves and felt better until a few years later when a mobile phone mast was installed in the town centre.
‘I now realise my health started to deteriorate from that point and I started to experience migraines, fatigue and infections,’ she said.
Read the rest of the article here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
She ought to contact Corey Goode, or David Wilcock.  I bet they could point her to someone who could help with that.  She might even have an implant that could be removed to lessen her sensitivity.

Yes, I'm serious.   minusculetongue
(12-22-2016, 02:45 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: She ought to contact Corey Goode, or David Wilcock.  I bet they could point her to someone who could help with that.  She might even have an implant that could be removed to lessen her sensitivity.

Good Idea Mystic Wanderer!  minusculethinking Yes, I wonder if you could contact the author of the article to contact her?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-22-2016, 03:59 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 02:45 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: She ought to contact Corey Goode, or David Wilcock.  I bet they could point her to someone who could help with that.  She might even have an implant that could be removed to lessen her sensitivity.

Good Idea Mystic Wanderer!  minusculethinking Yes, I wonder if you could contact the author of the article to contact her?

The reason I say that is because Corey has spoken of having very advanced health technology available in the SSP.  Corey has used it to cure something that was wrong with his leg, and David has shared how sitting in a pyramid can cure just about anything health related.
I've heard others say that soldiers had limbs shot off, but after seeing the "doctor", they regrew their limb.

I don't know about that, but who am I to say it doesn't exist?   tinybighuh