Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
After 50 Years, A Dead Satellite Sends Out Messages
Woo-woo ahead!   tinybighuh 

I listened to the sound in the video, and it made me wonder if this is a type of frequency that is being used to control the humans in some manner?

There has definitely been a shift; some say it's a good shift, while others say they feel uneasy.  I suppose it has to do with where you are in your spiritual understanding.

Or, could it be an advanced technology being directed at Mother Earth to cause the increase in the volcanic activity we are seeing now?

Anyway, listen and see what you think...

[Image: 700_277c7ee812e48dad8ddb5c0c47cf00c5.jpg?v=1482353406]

Quote:Some spectators have spoken about a Satellite that has been silent and floating silently in the massive void of space for roughly 50 years, and it has started sending out messages that are quite eerie in nature! They say that in space no one can hear you scream or any noticeable sounds that the human ear can distinguish. You can’t make noise in space that we can all hear with our basic ears. For us to know that sound can travel, there have to be something molecules reacting and on the Planet Earth, sound travels to your ears by air molecules vibrating violently against each other, and of course in deep space, there are no molecules in the empty void to vibrate in the first place which stops the sound! Therefore, the only way to communicate across space currently is to use satellites which transmit radio signals. Radio signals are a type of electromagnetic radiation found along the electromagnetic spectrum, and they have frequencies as high as 300 GHz and as low as 3 kHz which reminds me of my microwave oven back home! It can be quite phenomenal to consider just how many little satellites we have circling the Planet Earth, floating in the vacuum, sending messages into the abyss or to our good place cell phone towers. Makes you wonder if anything has ever tried to send a message back to us? So who could be sending these messages? Aliens! But now after over half a century of silence, a satellite has started transmitting eerie signals spontaneously which has scientists stunned and surprised. Despite the governments of the world looking to deny any existence of UFOs. There has been a significant amount UFO activity over the last year, and while this doesn’t explicitly confirm or deny the existence of intelligent alien life, it just goes to show that they could well be out there!

Source

Not surprising really, this was one satellite out if nine that were put up with Solar Panels covering all sides of the Satellite.
[Image: 220px-Lincoln_Laboratory_LES-1_1965.jpg]
A picture of LES-1.
Quote:The Lincoln Experimental Satellite series was designed and built by Lincoln Laboratory at MIT between 1965 and 1976, under USAF sponsorship, for testing devices and techniques for satellite communication.

The series had satellites named LES1 through LES9. They suffered a number of launch problems - LES1 and LES2 were supposed to be delivered to the same 2800 x 15000 km orbit,[1] though a failure of a boost stage left LES1 in a 2800 km circular orbit. 

In February and March 2013, Amateur Radio sources announced that an amateur radio satellite enthusiast, Phil Williams G3YPQ, from North Cornwall, UK, had detected signals from LES1 and determined the source after searching for identifying information on the internet.

LES1 was determined to be tumbling at about a 4-second interval (rotation speed) as determined by distinctive fading of the signals. It has been suggested that, after 46 years, the batteries have failed in a manner that allows them to carry charge directly through to the transmitter on 237 MHz, allowing it to start up when it is in sunlight
Source

That Youtube guy was Way, Way, Overly Dramatizing these video.
JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
If it starts saying " Hello? Is anyone out there?...Is this thing on?"

Or

"Hey!...I can see my house from here!"

I'm packing. tinycool 

Jude
Oops ..... was finetune remote control for mechagodzilla ..... wondered why not work .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-22-2016, 01:52 AM)Jude Wrote: If it starts saying " Hello? Is anyone out there?...Is this thing on?"

Or

"Hey!...I can see my house from here!"

I'm packing. tinycool 

Jude

Giantlaughingatyou Now That's Funny!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]