Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Obama Putts His Priorities In Order...!
'Obama plays it cool on the golf course as a wave of terror
spread across Europe from Berlin to Turkey'

'While a terror attack was occurring in Berlin and an Ambassador
was assassinated in Turkey on Monday, President President
Barack Obama could be found teeing off on the golf course
as part of his Christmas vacation in Hawaii.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=931]

The Obamas are staying in a Kailua beachfront rental home,
on the east side of the island of Oahu

The First Family arrived in Hawaii on Friday night for their
annual family vacation.

The White House released a statement confirming the President
was being kept up-to-date with everything that was going on in
Berlin while he was on the island, and has been briefed by his
national security team on the assassination of the Russian
ambassador to Turkey...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
They can kiss my ass!! 

minusculemooning 

So, so, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy he's gone soon!   smallfit
(12-20-2016, 09:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...So, so, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy he's gone soon!   smallfit

Whoever 'He' was!

I doubt we'll ever find out who is and where he came from. Unless the CIA  want to tell us!
(12-20-2016, 10:09 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 09:18 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...So, so, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy he's gone soon!   smallfit

Whoever 'He' was!

I doubt we'll ever find out who is and where he came from. Unless the CIA  want to tell us!

Where have you been @"BIAD" ?  I talked about his real name  in a couple of different threads I posted recently. 

His real name is Barry Soetoro, and I think the man said he was from Indonesia.  Maybe...  I don't remember now.

Here is the video I posted where he discussed it.  I'll forgive you, because the title is misleading, so if you didn't watch the video, you wouldn't know that he discussed Obummer.  He talked about a lot of interesting, different topics :

And here is the other thread with more info about Obummer on it:  http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=1351
(12-20-2016, 10:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Where have you been @"BIAD" ?  I talked about his real name  in a couple of different threads I posted recently...
Oh, I watched it!
It's just that after I heard another video on YouTube...I'll try to find it, where a debt-collector from Chicago
who rang into a radio show to explain his confusion of who Obama is, it got me thinking that there's
more to Mr. Soetoro than meets the eye.

The debt-collector had access to many areas that assisted in locating people and when he tried his hand
at finding information about the President and a large house Chicago that was 'connected' to him,
he found a lot of anomalies... strange payments from third parties from all over the US.

There was also a set of warehouses in New York under Obama's name too. It was all very sinister.
I think they made him... took him from obscurity and then later, had to do a bodge-job on his past.
But the 'who' of who made him, I'm still struggling with.

(Honestly as a guy who works with images, rule 101 is that you flatten an image when you've
finished with it. That way, nothing can be accidentally dropped out!)

The people in the media -and there's a lot of them that have come out to mock the birth certificate
debate and defend the golfer out going President... they'll want watching in the future.
(12-20-2016, 11:02 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-20-2016, 10:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Where have you been @"BIAD" ?  I talked about his real name  in a couple of different threads I posted recently...
Oh, I watched it!
It's just that after I heard another video on YouTube...I'll try to find it, where a debt-collector from Chicago
who rang into a radio show to explain his confusion of who Obama is, it got me thinking that there's
more to Mr. Soetoro than meets the eye.

The debt-collector had access to many areas that assisted in locating people and when he tried his hand
at finding information about the President and a large house Chicago that was 'connected' to him,
he found a lot of anomalies... strange payments from third parties from all over the US.

There was also a set of warehouses in New York under Obama's name too. It was all very sinister.
I think they made him... took him from obscurity and then later, had to do a bodge-job on his past.
But the 'who' of who made him, I'm still struggling with.

(Honestly as a guy who works with images, rule 101 is that you flatten an image when you've

The people in the media -and there's a lot of them that have come out to mock the birth certificate
debate and defend the golfer out going President... they'll want watching in the future.

I've read some information, or watched a video, about his past a long time ago, but I can't recall where I saw it now.
There is also a video I did several weeks ago where a man was saying Big O was in the Secret Space Program with him.  I think that might have been Randy Cramer, aka Captain K, but I'm not positive about that.

Yes, I remember reading that Obama was groomed since childhood for his "mission" with the U. S.    I thank all that is holy that he didn't succeed in ushering in the NWO!   I'm still holding my breath on that one, at least until Trump gets in there.   tinybighuh
With luck the bastard get struck by lightning on golf course ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-20-2016, 08:54 PM)BIAD Wrote: 'Obama plays it cool on the golf course as a wave of terror
spread across Europe from Berlin to Turkey'

Can't really expect him to do much. He's been handed his pink slip, his walking papers, and Progressives can only be expected to not really put in their all when they are on the downhill spiral after being fired.

We usually walk them out the door right after the firing ceremony around here, to prevent such shenanigans. I reckon that bit of enlightenment hasn't made it all the way to DC.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-20-2016, 11:02 PM)BIAD Wrote: (Honestly as a guy who works with images, rule 101 is that you flatten an image when you've

I'm real, REAL done with the birth certificate debate.

I used to have a copy of the exact blank that was used to forge his birth certificate. I actually posted the one from White house .gov and one I made for myself from THE EXACT SAME BLANK together at TOS, and no one even appears to have noticed. They blew it off, swept it under the rug, and now "it never happened".

Good riddance. Maybe we can give him to Mexico or the pseudo-Caliphate. I'm sure they'd appreciate his brand of humor.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-21-2016, 09:39 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Good riddance. Maybe we can give him to Mexico or the pseudo-Caliphate. I'm sure they'd appreciate his brand of humor.

Got scared there for a second.

Thought you might have suggested he moved to Canada.

He would not like it.

One.

Bit.

[Image: 7aff729404026fec5db03ca1e181683b.jpg]
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(12-21-2016, 06:53 PM)Sol Wrote: Got scared there for a second.

Thought you might have suggested he moved to Canada.

He would not like it.

One.

Bit.

[Image: 7aff729404026fec5db03ca1e181683b.jpg]

"Is dat a Moose?
Looks like a Moose Ay?
I think dats a Moose.
Could be a Deer doe...."

tinybiggrin