Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
‘The Problem of Whiteness’
Yes you are reading that correctly, Being White is a Problem that needs to be addressed and corrected, Yes you need to be Ashamed of your Whiteness!

Quote:University offers class on ‘The Problem of Whiteness’
Yes and you're paying your kids tuition to be taught they're White and They're The Problem.
Quote:A class to be taught next semester at the University of Wisconsin Madison called “The Problem of Whiteness” aims to “understand how whiteness is socially constructed and experienced in order to help dismantle white supremacy,” the course description states.

“Whites rarely or never questioned what it is to be white,” Assistant Professor Damon Sajnani, who will teach the course, told The College Fix in a telephone interview last week. “So you go through life taking it for granted without ever questioning or critically interrogating it.”

For Sajnani, one way to solve this is to offer “The Problem of Whiteness,” an analysis of what it means to be white and how to deal with it as a “problem.”

“The idea of talking about the problem of whiteness is to turn the question back to where it belongs,” he said.
One of the main goals in the class will be to understand race and identity and how it impacts lives on a daily basis, he said. One of the talking points is juxtaposing white privilege and white power, and how the two can be intertwined and similar to each other, the scholar said.

“The problem of racism is the problem of whites being racist towards blacks,” he said.
WTF!  I've only known Blacks to be Racist to Whites and Others.

Quote:The class will also theorize what white students can do with their “whiteness” and how to mobilize their identities as a mode for social justice as opposed to racial injustices, he added
What? What?
Quote:“Since white supremacy was created by white people, is it not white folks who have the greatest responsibility to eradicate it?” he asks in the course description.

Sajnani told The Fix the premise of the course is to understand that race is neither biological nor cultural, but rather a social and political construct. He purports that blacks, throughout their life, constantly question what it is to be black, however “blacks did not invent racism or racial oppression.”
That is Total Bull Shit! Who Sold Who into Slavery, it wasn't the White guys running around hunting blacks to capture, they didn't need to, Blacks were selling their own kind into Slavery and Not Only That, in the South, Blacks Owned The Largest Plantations and owned the most Slave, were the White own would acutally have their Slaves eating and living with them and sharing in the profits as the Harvest was sold.

I'm sorry, I can't take this Crap, here's the Link to the Source. Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Oh what a crock of bullshit indeed!
Damn this shit is getting annoying. smallnotamused

When are they going to quit with this "white guilt" -- the white man is to blame for the failures of others crap???

Many of the comments are spot on too....
Glad not all people are gullible to this nonsense.

Quote:Awesome. Think of the possibilities. They just open the door to having a class titled "the problems of blackness" so now we can really get to the root cause of the problem

Quote:The highlights of this class: how to cry racism, how to continue sucking off whitey, have sex with white women then disappearing when she get knocked up, how to collect and deal drugs, did I forget anything

Quote:Yes. You forgot about how to get away with killing police and how to riot when they kill back.

Quote:The only problem with whiteness is that many of us believe the propaganda that it's our fault for the failings and inadequacies of others.

Gotta love this one....

Quote:And when these CHILDREN can't get a job, because their "degree" is worthless and they have no marketable skills, they will blame everyone but the people responsible.

Quote:It will be the white guys fault they can't get a job.

Quote:Yup, white folks need to hire people with degrees on how terrible white people are. How can this racist class be taught? How can anyone be so ignorant to take this class? This is like taking a class on how terrorism is the fault of girls in bikinis.

Quote:These kids are unemployable. Nobody wants them in their offices or around their business. They are toxic, needy, and disruptive, have zero work ethic and expect whatever they wear, drive, or put in their mouths to be the fruits of someone else's labor. Generation "Can't".

Yep, when all else fails, blame whitey.

This comment is definitely on the mark, albeit misspelled--but we all get the point!

Quote:This is FUCKENG RACISIM, but its ok since its aimed at Whites.

Utter nonsense is what this is to me.
Ignorant asinine nonsense.   smalltappingfoot

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I see the "Divide and Conquer" is now being taught in our schools.  Hooray for the Cabal!   NOT!tinyok

This sort of thing is backed and paid for by George Soros, probably. 

I will dance on my good leg when the Alliance takes that mother down!!!!!!!!!!   tinyshouting
Schoolyard name-calling that came from the educational past of the tutors.
It's just the weak kids from years ago gettin' their own back.

I'll bet a pound to a penny's worth of sh*t that their breathing becomes rapid
as they explain it to the absorbent pupils.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.