Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spleen Qi Deficiency Medication - by Guohua
Hey everyone,

As some of you know, I've had health issues for a while. Been seeing an osteopath for a while now, had acupuncture treatments and a few weeks ago, I've shared my symptoms with Guohua and after answering diagnosis questions - and sending her a picture of my tongue, she was able to pinpoint the problem.

In my case, it's called Spleen Qi Deficiency.

So Guohua - who is a Herbal Therapist - sent me Chinese Medicinal Herbs to try and correct those health issues.

I got the herbs earlier on this week.

I opened the bag and...

Shocked

That would sum up my first reaction upon seeing the herbs.

Put them in a pot to boil. Here's an idea:

[Image: QIAcR1U.jpg]

Let those soak and then brought them to a boil as per Guohua's instructions.

[Image: kIXIh7r.jpg]

huhehuh

Still wasn't too excited but after filtering it, a fine tea came to life.

This is my fifth day taking this tea, three cups a day.

AND

I am starting to SEE a difference. I had spoken with Mr G last Saturday and remember telling him that so far, I didn't see much of a difference.

What a couple of more days make ! For the first time today, in a very, very long time, my legs and lower back were cooperating way more as I was bringing equipment to the second floor. I am also starting to find that I have a bit more energy in the evening, - that happened last evening - something I hadn't seen in a long time as well.

So I'll keep you all updated as time goes by. Guohua had told me it would take 5 to 7 days to start seeing a difference. She was right on the dot.

Anyone of you having health issues that linger? No matter what you've tried? Hell, I know that feeling well, too well.

Here's a Rogue Promo: I would not hesitate for a second and contact Guohua via PM. It isn't expensive and it WORKS.

Yeah, I know. Taking a selfie of one's tongue isn't the funniest thing to do. Or very honestly answer direct questions either.

But if you've tried all sorts of stuff - as I did - and still feel like you've been shortchanged somewhere, what have you got to lose?

I had nothing to lose and now, for the first time in a very long time, it looks like I might have everything to gain !

No, Guohua did not ask me to promote. She would never ask something like that. I do it because it works. As simple as that.

And as I said, I will be keeping this thread updated, as time goes.

Big Big Thumbs Up !

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
That's awesome Sol.  I'm glad it's working for you.  minusculebeercheers 

Kudo's to you Ms. G.    minusculegoodjob

I wonder if that tea will rebuild the cartridge, or whatever that is between the bones, to keep them from rubbing together?
I've tried a lot of things, short of surgery, but nothing kills the pain.  I'm thinking about building a pyramid to sit in next!   tinyshocked
Thank You Sol (Blushing) I'm Sooooooooooooo Veryyyyyyyy Happy to hear you're feeling better.
Yes, once you get past the Looks and Smell, it is worth it, Nature's remedies are always better than Chemicals.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Cool!

So proud for you Sol that you were able to find another alternative.....a natural one at that!   minusculethumbsup 

Yeah, @"guohua"   knows "stuff", lots & lots of interesting stuff!!   minusculebiggrin

Glad to hear you are feeling better.
And many thanks to you guohua for reaching out and helping.

On a side note, will have to admit, the first image does look like a pot of twigs and what not. minusculerolleyes
I know, I know... it is a boiler full of healthy make-u-feel-good  stuff!!

La Natural is the best way to go when possible.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

*** UPDATE ***

Being up extremely early in the morning and finishing work late at night quite often means that I've set myself for a habit that has become a daily occurrence: afternoon naps. An hour, hour and a half gets me going for the evening to come.

Yesterday and the day before, went down for a nap, tossed and turned, COULD NOT fall asleep. Went to bed around 11:00 at night and slept like a baby until the morning. 6 -7 hours sleep right through.

I'll try and get a nap again this afternoon but something tells me that I might not be needing it anymore real soon. Truth is, I feel less tired.

it's quite shocking as this will only be a week today that I've started on Guohua's herbal medication.

Am off to the osteopath in an hour or so and can't wait to see if she 'sees' a difference. Will let you know.

: ))

Marc.
As a Brit and being aware of how traditional UK cuisine is perceived (everything is boiled or fried!!)
... I will sit here quietly and hope Sol gets better.
tinybiggrin
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-20-2016, 04:27 AM)guohua Wrote: .....
Yes, once you get past the Looks and Smell, it is worth it....

Yours or Sol's MrsG???

tinysurprised
(12-22-2016, 05:10 PM)gordi Wrote:

Yours or Sol's MrsG???

tinysurprised
Well Me Of Course,,,,,,,,From [Image: 9d179108af7318ca2fe8ec56ab25e717.jpg] 
To [Image: chinese-person.jpg]  minusculespooked  giantfanning
(12-22-2016, 05:10 PM)gordi Wrote:

Yours or Sol's MrsG???

tinysurprised

That'd most probably be me, no offence to Mrs G...

Let me explain, or try to.

The osteopath has said that she is starting to see a tremendous difference from weeks ago.

And I think it's fart related.

Let me explain again, or try to.

Up to a few days ago, my farts were of the silent (yet kinda deadly) types...

You know, like...

[Image: MjAxMy04ZDZlZTIyZTIwMTg5MzBl-1.png]

Precisely. Even my dog sitting on my lap could hardly notice.

Now is a different story. My pancreas is getting better, so are all my internal organs but there seems to be a price to pay.

Let me explain once more, or try to.

My farts have turned nuclear.

Good bye silence, now it's like a frickin' earthquake.

Not only are they extremely loud and impossible to hide but the smell...

Oh the smell...

Mrs G's tea actually smells like flowers now, come to think of it.

Farted in the bath.

Man...

Let me finally explain, or try to.

[Image: f58ef890edcd6b68f58b9cba2d51fc59.jpg]

It freaks the hell out of my dog ! No, he doesn't take a bath with me.

But he no longer wants to sit on my lap.

Wonder why.

So what I'm saying is that I am feeling better.

The ones around me? Well...

So yeah, Gordi. That'd definitely be me : )

mediumshy
@"Sol" 

OMG!  Thanks for the laughter!   I needed that! 

smallrofl
@"Sol" Oh,, I didn't mention that did I?  tinybigeyes Sorry  tinybigeyes

But your system is cleaning itself now and that was actually locked system. I bet you're feeling Lighter! 
Oh, I Forgot to tell you, Don't Trust'em.
[Image: d6005baa3755bf6c0f16fa90eba7673f.jpg]
** UPDATE **

Well, it hasn't been a month yet since I've started with these medicinal herbs.

Am now into the second bag (of 3) that Guohua sent me.

The pain in my legs is now gone.

The pain in my lower back is almost gone now...just a once in a while occurrence, no longer a day to day problem.

I sleep better and more profoundly. Only had one afternoon nap last week, and for 30 minutes or so.

This is nothing short of almost miraculous !!!

hugedancingbaby
Sol,,, Thank You for the update.

You're doing much better, That is Great! I would also think you're Blood Pressure should be lower and your Headaches should be Milder.

Rick tells me he called you and let a message.
It's GREAT to see you back!  smallawesome
That's wonderful news Sol.  I'm so happy this is working for you.  smallawesome

Once I start getting retirement pay, I'm getting me some those herbs!   tinybiggrin
(01-07-2017, 04:07 PM)guohua Wrote: Sol,,, Thank You for the update.

You're doing much better, That is Great! I would also think you're Blood Pressure should be lower and your Headaches should be Milder.

Rick tells me he called you and let a message.
It's GREAT to see you back!  smallawesome

I still get headaches but they aren't as bad.

Yes, Rick and I are playing the 'leave a message at the sound of the beep' game right now LOL...

Worked all day yesterday, came back home no where close to being as tired as I would normally have been after such a day. These herbs absolutely make a huge difference and I'll never be able to thank you enough for helping out, Mrs G !!!

tinybiggrin