Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cloning Facility Is Now Ready To Replicate Humans
[Image: 700_26f0498f798fab8c574b0bf8784dbd15.jpg?v=1482180510]

Quote:The Boyalife corporation is ready to venture away from cloning animal species like cows, racehorses, and pet/police dogs.

Really?  I think this is part of the Disclosure coming out, because from what I've heard, cloning humans has been going on for many years now. 

Oh, that's right!  It was kept a secret from the public!   Shhhhhhhh...........

Quote:The scientist, Xu Xiaochun, is ready to take on his next big overture: cloning humans.

The only problem is that ethical reasons could cause a public uproar and disgust. As a consumer, it is easy to think that cloning is not an everyday part of our lives but take a walk through the grocery store, and you will see cloned strawberries and bananas.
Boyalife would take the process for cloning animals and use it as a template to clone humans of highly extraordinary quality and design.

Sooam Biotech Research Foundation and Chinese Academy of Sciences will work together with Boyalife for the human cloning project. These two companies have been involved with cloning primates, providing quality research to put toward the human cloning research. With solid companies involved, Xu is hoping this will allow human perception to change and allow the human cloning experiment.

Xu is also hoping that with this experiment perhaps there will be three genetic choices: from mom and dad, all from mom or all from dad.

With cloning, it brings several ethical questions to mind. If before someone dies, can you clone them so that with future technology, you can bring that person back to life?
It may mean that in the future death as we know it with a take on a different definition.
Humans will be more likely to accept the research from these companies if there are tangible results for them.

Cloning would also allow same-sex couples to perhaps create a cloned child using their DNA. This would prevent them from having to adopt, undergo surrogate pregnancy, or in-vitro fertilization. As humans, there is a deep-seeded need to biologically reproduce and pass on our biological DNA. This would allow all couples to undergo this.

Imagine using cloning as a way to see if diseases like Alzheimer's, HIV, cancer, or Parkinson's could be eradicated. My dad has Alzheimer's. We have a family history of Alzheimer's. I would love if research for cloning were funded to give me a chance to not get Alzheimer's. This shows that there are not just vane, superficial reasons for cloning but humane, loving, and emotional reasons to fund this project.

Source

Okay, some things about this may be okay, but...  how do they put a person's soul in there?
Is this where the technology to upload a person's mind comes into play?  
Thing is, the mind, and the soul are two separate things! 

I see a world of emotionless AI robots in our future!
Heh ..... world couldnt handle more than one of me ....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-19-2016, 10:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I see a world of emotionless AI robots in our future!

We're getting there!

'Drone boats belonging to the U.S. Navy have begun learning to work together like a
swarm with a shared hive mind.

Two years ago, they would have individually reacted to possible threats by all swarming
over like a chaotic group of kids learning to play soccer for the first time.

Now the drone boats have showed that they can cooperate intelligently as a team to
defend a harbor area against intruders...'
SOURCE:

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-20-2016, 01:27 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 10:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I see a world of emotionless AI robots in our future!

We're getting there!

'Drone boats belonging to the U.S. Navy have begun learning to work together like a
swarm with a shared hive mind.

Two years ago, they would have individually reacted to possible threats by all swarming
over like a chaotic group of kids learning to play soccer for the first time.

Now the drone boats have showed that they can cooperate intelligently as a team to
defend a harbor area against intruders...'
SOURCE:

That's pretty cool.  But, I wonder if the boats will lose communication if the grid goes down? 
Seems EVERYTHING is being operated by computers these days, and that puts us at a great vulnerability, in my opinion.
(12-20-2016, 01:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...Seems EVERYTHING is being operated by computers these days, and that puts us at a great vulnerability, in my opinion.

And I concur with your opinion, it looks good and pats us on the back for our ingenuity.
But... I'll take a trained human with a weapon any day. These things don't have the gift
of morality.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
This whole thing reminds of the TV series, Space and Beyond with the characters called Tanks or Vitro's.
[Image: saab-invitro02.jpg] Their Nipple, yes they were also called Nipple Necks.[Image: saab-invitro01.jpg] Grown in those Tanks.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-20-2016, 10:18 PM)guohua Wrote: This whole thing reminds of the TV series, Space and Beyond with the characters called Tanks or Vitro's.
[Image: saab-invitro02.jpg] Their Nipple, yes they were also called Nipple Necks.

There's an area right there that has something to do with activating the Pineal Gland. 

Nipples, you say?  I guess that would get it activated in a hurry!   tinylaughing
Back in 1991 I was travelling with 6 female genetic scientists (long story), and even then they were saying that human testing was probably going on, that was in 1991, long before Dolly.

In all the years since then, I am sure some less scrupulous scientists/governments have cloned humans.
(12-20-2016, 10:58 PM)1984hasarrived Wrote: Back in 1991 I was travelling with 6 female genetic scientists (long story), and even then they were saying that human testing was probably going on, that was in 1991, long before Dolly.

In all the years since then, I am sure some less scrupulous scientists/governments have cloned humans.

Yes, I'm sure!  And I think it may have been going on long before 1991.   :smallwink:
I personally think Human Cloning has a place, this is to replace the body of a deformed or dying child, if and when their consciousness can be placed in that brain so they knew their true past and present.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]