Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Best Interview with Willam Tompkins to Date!
Hey Guys/Gals, do I have a treat for you!  tinybiggrin

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE watch these two videos!  I have seen other interviews with William Tompkins, but this one with Kerry Cassidy on Project Camelot is the best one so far!  
Keep in mind that Tompkins is 93 years old so it takes him awhile to say things, but just be patient and you will be amazed with all he reveals!
It is hard to say this man isn't telling the truth... just take a look at where he worked and the people he knew!   tinysurprised

If you will watch, I promise you will be "awakened" to a truth that has been hidden all these years. 
Yes, of course it sounds outrageous and unbelievable, but just listen.... PLEASE!

AFTER you watch the videos, please come share your thoughts.

HUMANITY NEEDS TO WAKE UP!   minusculebonker 

Quote:Published on Dec 15, 2016
PART ONE : William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.

This interview connects the dots on many topics discussed by Tompkins in other interviews including the collaboration of our Navy with Nordics (and reptilians) involving top aerospace companies such as Northrop, TRW, Boeing, Hughes, and many others.

He discusses what really happened during the Battle of LA, the beginnings of MJ12, how nearly all U.S. presidents have been ruled by Dracos and much much more....

https://youtu.be/Sb18kkVlRh4
https://youtu.be/oPMOjV9SMOo

The first video I had seen before, it is Eye Opening or I should say, it makes you think.

The second will be tonight.
Thanks.  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-19-2016, 11:28 PM)guohua Wrote: The first video I had seen before, it is Eye Opening or I should say, it makes you think.

Are you SURE you saw it already?  It was only released 4 days ago.
(12-19-2016, 11:31 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 11:28 PM)guohua Wrote: The first video I had seen before, it is Eye Opening or I should say, it makes you think.

Are you SURE you saw it already?  It was only released 4 days ago.
I thought it was, I'll look at it.
I have to put those on hold for a night.
But here is an interesting article for you.
Link
And
Link