Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A kick in the head takes the fight out of most girls
I do wish she would have had a gun and knew how to use it without hesitating

Bastards...

but I'm sure the European media, Mrs. Merkel's and Monsieur Holland's minions
will tell you, it's the girl's fault for not understanding the culture of the poor little boys
and girls that are fleeing a war.

Bastards.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Absolute Bastards! Damn Thugs Needed To Be Shot!

That little Coward that Walked away, I'm hoping he called the Police, if not he needs his Man Card Revoked!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Has Mercury gone retrograde yet?   Yeah, I think that is affecting the world right now. 

I FEEL it so strong!   smalltappinghead

ETA:  Found where that energy is coming from that I'm feeling.  I posted a thread about it too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCyLWFZoAlE#t=352
Crazy world.

A guy walks away and someone else records it to put on you tube?

Way more than those thugs deserve a serious kick in the ass.

Crazy world.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(12-19-2016, 01:46 PM)guohua Wrote: Absolute Bastards! Damn Thugs Needed To Be Shot!

That little Coward that Walked away, I'm hoping he called the Police, if not he needs his Man Card Revoked!

Yup, needs his man card revoked, whether he called the cops or not. Looks to me like his balls have already been revoked, so what the hell does he need his man card for, anyhow?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Wouldve shot the bastards ..... added their ears to my collection ..... then gone and had a nice dinner and drinks .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-20-2016, 09:09 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(12-19-2016, 01:46 PM)guohua Wrote: Absolute Bastards! Damn Thugs Needed To Be Shot!

Yup, needs his man card revoked, whether he called the cops or not. Looks to me like his balls have already been revoked, so what the hell does he need his man card for, anyhow?

[Image: man%2Bcard%2Bfor%2Bmanly%2Bmen%2Bonly.jpg]
It Has Been,
[Image: youve-all-heard-of-the-man-cave-but-what...strip=info]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]