Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
R I P Zsa Zsa Gabor
She was 99 when she passed away today. R I P Zsa Zsa Gabor.
[Image: 750x422]
Quote:The best known of three glamorous sisters from Hungary, actress Zsa Zsa Gabor pioneered a modern version of celebrity — she was famous for being famous.

With the advent of television talk shows, Gabor became a frequent guest as early as the 1950s, charming audiences with her fractured English and slightly risque jokes about her reputation as an oft-married seductress fond of men and money.

“Husbands are like fires. They go out if unattended,” she would say. Or “I want a man who is kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?”

Her nine marriages and reputation for shaving years off her age made her a pop-culture punch line. When entertainer Bob Hope joked, “You can calculate Zsa Zsa Gabor’s age by the rings on her fingers,” it only cemented her fame.

Gabor died Sunday of heart failure in her Bel Air mansion, according to her publicist Edward Lozzi. She was 99.
Source

[Image: zsa-zsa-gabors-quotes-4.jpg]
[Image: rest-in-peace-to-my-homiez-we-will-see-e...lipart.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I always had a hard time telling her and and her sister Ava apart.  The only way I could tell was that Zsa Zsa had a bit fatter face, or cheeks, or something. She certainly was beautiful in her earlier days.

May she find peace on the big screen in the sky. 

[Image: rip.gif]
A natural comedian...

Love her and will always remember with laughter...I have the entire series.

Jude
(12-19-2016, 02:11 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I always had a hard time telling her and and her sister Ava apart...

Bob Hope was close to the mark, the amount of marriages is a gave-away!
Eva had five marriages under her belt and the older-sister Magda did six.

Zsa Zsa, not one for collecting stamps or cute porcelain figurines, acquired
nine lucky guys.

Rest well, babe... you classy broad.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.