Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grade school cancels performance of "A Christmas Carol"
Yes they did and Why you ask, because a couple of Parents took offence to a line by Tiny Tim.
So, instead of the school telling them to plug their ears for those simple words, they cancelled the entire play.
Yes this is Political Correctness and that's why I put it here.

Quote:The fifth graders at Centerville Elementary School in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania have been performing “A Christmas Carol” for decades. But this year that tradition came to an abrupt end. 

Parents told local reporters the play was canceled because two parents complained about a line in the Charles Dickens holiday classic.
 And what were those words? Can't You Guess?
Quote:The unnamed parents took offense at the words uttered by Tiny Tim, “God bless us, everyone," television station WHTM reported.
Yup, those are the Offending Words, The Words That'll Bring Death and Destruction Upon You and Your Family If Uttered Out Loud!

Quote:“I was very surprised because it’s going on for decades and it’s a tradition at the school that everyone looks forward to,” resident Jane Burkhart told the television station. 

Like many in this deeply religious community, she was saddened by the cancelation. 

“One little line shouldn’t ruin it for every kid,” Burkhart said. “Charles Dickens is a class author, not a religious author.”

Principal Tom Kramer addressed the controversy in a message posted on the elementary school’s website. You can read the entire message by clicking here.

“Our decision is rooted in the desire to be respectful of the many cultural and religious backgrounds represented by the students attending Centerville Elementary,” he wrote. 

That’s a mighty big clue, folks. In order to be tolerant and diverse, public schools have to eradicate any mention of God. 
 Bull Shit, You Don't Have A Back-Bone. Turn In Your man-Card and I'll Stamp Snow-Flake On It!
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Just another sign of Radical Islam infiltrating our country! 

I watched a good video about this last night.  Let me go see if I can find it.  If people don't wake up SOON, our country will belong to them!

This is from September 2011, and now we can see that much of what she warned us about has already happened.   tinycrying
I hope it's not too late for Trump to turn things around.

https://youtu.be/PFO1AtjoUoo
(12-18-2016, 05:44 AM)guohua Wrote:
Quote:...“Our decision is rooted in the desire to be respectful of the many cultural and religious backgrounds
represented by the students attending Centerville Elementary,” he wrote. 
Source

Er... if that's the case, then surely basic reasoning demands that other religions would parallel this liberal-desired
fairness and seek assistance on how to sew the clitoris' and foreskins back onto the thousands of children that
didn't agree to having this done to them in the name of venerating cults.

Keeping with this deeply-rooted decision, how does a 'religion' go about resurrecting the many gay people killed
because of their sexual preference for the reason of being respectful to many cultural and religious backgrounds?

What about cutting the throat of a French Catholic Priest in the name of a desired culture...? How is this seen as
respectful? One may suggest it's an attack on one religion from another.

No... forgiveness, forgiveness is the way forward.

And maybe one day when one's 'desired' religion has been eroded away from having no backbone and the forced
adoption of another ideology has taken place, Principal Tom Kramer can look back and wonder if the simple enjoyment
from portraying a book from another time on a stage for the mere enjoyment of watching children act, was maybe
something religion PC shouldn't go after.

I wonder if a possible mass book-burning would help in this faddist evolution?
tinyangry tinyangry tinyangry tinyangry
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.