Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
14 Coalition officers captured in east aleppo USA too
If the story of the capture of the bunker people becomes widely know (it won't happen unless it is done by alternate media) you do have to wonder how MOP (ministry of propaganda) will spin this ? Probably, "So what.....What difference does it make?"

It would appear the USA will crawl in bed with anyone with a common goal..
Quote:Fares Shehabi MP, a prominent Syrian Parliamentarian and head of Aleppo’s Chamber of Commerce published the names of the Coalition officers on his Facebook page on the 15th December (emphasis added):
Mutaz Kanoğlu – Turkey
David Scott Winer – USA
David Shlomo Aram – Israel
Muhamad Tamimi – Qatar
Muhamad Ahmad Assabian – Saudi
Abd-el-Menham Fahd al Harij – Saudi
Islam Salam Ezzahran Al Hajlan – Saudi
Ahmed Ben Naoufel Al Darij – Saudi
Muhamad Hassan Al Sabihi – Saudi
Hamad Fahad Al Dousri – Saudi
Amjad Qassem Al Tiraoui – Jordan
Qassem Saad Al Shamry – Saudi
Ayman Qassem Al Thahalbi – Saudi
Mohamed Ech-Chafihi El Idrissi – Moroccan
http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/16/re...po-bunker/

Excellent Catch 727Sky!  minusculeclap
727Sky stated: 
Quote:If the story of the capture of the bunker people becomes widely know (it won't happen unless it is done by alternate media) you do have to wonder how MOP (ministry of propaganda) will spin this ? Probably, "So what.....What difference does it make?"

It would appear the USA will crawl in bed with anyone with a common goal.. 

You're absolutely Correct and our Administration and MSM well label this,, Wait For It,,,, Fake New!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Excellent video! 
It takes someone like this guy to connect all the dots for me, so Kudos to him on a great job!  minusculegoodjob

I've shared this on social media.  I hope the Hillary and Obama followers watch, but I doubt it.  Too bad they choose to swim in their lake of ignorance due to...  well, I don't know what it's due to.   tinysurprised
(12-18-2016, 01:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Excellent video! 
It takes someone like this guy to connect all the dots for me, so Kudos to him on a great job!  minusculegoodjob

I've shared this on social media.  I hope the Hillary and Obama followers watch, but I doubt it.  Too bad they choose to swim in their lake of ignorance due to...  well, I don't know what it's due to.   tinysurprised
You know why don't you?
They all have a Hillary:
[Image: hillary-clinton-in-fake-news-protector-h...=293&h=300]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-18-2016, 02:10 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 01:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Excellent video! 

You know why don't you?
They all have a Hillary:
[Image: hillary-clinton-in-fake-news-protector-h...=293&h=300]

smallrofl    smallgreennumberone