Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Coming war on China
This video is with the film maker who made "The coming war on China". IMO the interview is worth a listen to.
Unbelievable. I had also never heard of the Okinawa Incident. I just looked into it a bit more and yeah, complete insanity is the only phrase I can think of. For anybody else interested in it:

Okinawa Missile Crisis

tinywhat tinywhat
Seen that the other day. Waiting for the actual doc to go out. Interesting and very eye opening to say the least.

Jude
Very odd because today,  I was asking myself about the real thruth concerning China..

First of all, I remembered to reading that the US debt had been bought by China. So we now understand why all of China's products have invaded America. Cheap products even if I deplore the exploitation of the Chinese through all this economic politicy.

Then, I listened to the American film "Arrival" and China was opposed to the communication and wanted to exterminate the ship on its territory.

Personally, I do not think that China intends to go to war against all countries and even with the ETs, simply because it is an ancient people that has preserved a certain memory ... just like the Aboriginal peoples.

The truth is always to find beyond the media and their control power at all levels ...

Because I have always trusted all the peoples of this Earth and their goodwill ...

That was my reflections on this subject…

Surya ☼
Reply to Surya:
Quote:Because I have always trusted all the peoples of this Earth and their goodwill
I think you would find it is not the average pedestrian who wants war without being force feed propaganda by their governments. Governments and their cohorts (think money) are the one who will send young people to die for something like a new shinny pipeline through a country that said no.