Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Roswell and Rendlesham alien mysteries LINKED
Heres a interesting little something to start your day off boys and girls .....
Seems theres a link between the u.f.o crash at roswell and the u.f.o sighting at rendlesham u.k ..... it appears that both had egyptian heiroglyphics ...... 

Guess better brush up on my heiroglyphics so can fly one when finally manage to capture it .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Damnit .... forgot link ..... 

Roswell / Rendlesham link

The thing that always will gnaw at me is, why have legs...? three legs that are for standing on the ground?

If a machine travels millions of light years or through unknown dimensions and arrives at a planet where it
is deemed to have intelligent life on it (the jury's still out on that one, by the way!).. why would the occupants
or the machine itself assume this adroit species would be on land?

Most of the crafts are designed poorly to travel in our airspace using conventional power and so hints that
the original home of these things doesn't involve travelling through similar air conditions, that makes sense.
But the legs...? Why assume all life that can premeditate, construct and wish to leave it's own planet exists
on solid ground?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-12-2016, 02:13 PM)BIAD Wrote: The thing that always will gnaw at me is, why have legs...? three legs that are for standing on the ground?

If a machine travels millions of light years or through unknown dimensions and arrives at a planet where it
is deemed to have intelligent life on it (the jury's still out on that one, by the way!).. why would the occupants

Most of the crafts are designed poorly to travel in our airspace using conventional power and so hints that
the original home of these things doesn't involve travelling through similar air conditions, that makes sense.
But the legs...? Why assume all life that can premeditate, construct and wish to leave it's own planet exists
on solid ground?

I've read that all kinds of different ETs travel past our planet during their travels.  We (Earth) and our moon are kind of like a vacation spot to stop and fuel up due to the many different types of minerals we have here, and some use water.
I'm sure they know that most intelligent life lives on solid ground, be it above the surface, or inside the orb they call home.

They have been watching us (and other planets) for a very, very long time.
(12-12-2016, 02:13 PM)BIAD Wrote: The thing that always will gnaw at me is, why have legs...? three legs that are for standing on the ground?

on solid ground?

Erm ..... think that 3rd leg not what you think it is .......  they were excited after hearing earthgirls are easy ...... and were visiting and probing .....

(12-13-2016, 11:24 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Erm ..... think that 3rd leg not what you think it is .......  they were excited after hearing earthgirls are easy ...... and were visiting and probing .....

I've heard that too, but in my youth I struggled to woe the best-looking girl in my class, so can assume
that it's not that I'm ugly and it's only recently they've been allowing that 'third leg' to dangle below
their craft?
tinyhuh
(12-12-2016, 07:08 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I've read that all kinds of different ETs travel past our planet during their travels.
We (Earth) and our moon are kind of like a vacation spot to stop and fuel up due
to the many different types of minerals we have here, and some use water.
I'm sure they know that most intelligent life lives on solid ground, be it above the
surface, or inside the orb they call home.

They have been watching us (and other planets) for a very, very long time.

I think you may be correct in regard of the time that they've been coming here,
but I also have a problem with the seating facilities.

Many accounts speak of piloting-like chairs where the aliens are believed to sit and
I find it strange that such an lavish arrangement to combat the lack of gravity would
be in place.

In some of the witnesses stories, they tell of benches placed along a wall where the
unfortunate abductees will sit whilst waiting to either observe hybrid children or be
urged to undergo tests.

Why sit...? If the need to rest is important, why is there no mention of beds?
In the majority of cases, the interiors of the vehicles seems very humanesque.

on solid ground?

Dolphins are the most intelligent species on our planet, but have no thumbs.

Without thumbs, they can't hold hammers, or light cigarettes.

Without hammers, they can't build starships.

Without cigarettes, their nerves stay too jangled to travel interstellar distances - they just don't have the patience.

SO -

The logical conclusion is that aliens are not interested in intelligent species.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-18-2016, 06:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Dolphins are the most intelligent species on our planet, but have no thumbs.

Without thumbs, they can't hold hammers, or light cigarettes.

Without hammers, they can't build starships.

Without cigarettes, their nerves stay too jangled to travel interstellar distances - they just don't have the patience.

SO -

The logical conclusion is that aliens are not interested in intelligent species.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!
It's the cigarette-thing that really struck home... you're right, I know from experience that
one's focus cannot be maintained without the occasional cheroot.

Plus -you can't open the window on a star-ship for political correctness reasons and thumbs or not,
your cigarette lighter would not work out there in the void.

I see now that swimming in the oceans, explaining that Grandpa's boat has failed to a monochrome
kid on a pier and rubbing oneself up against water-treading swimmers, makes better sense now!

Flipper Knows.
tinysurprised
(12-18-2016, 02:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: It's the cigarette-thing that really struck home... you're right, I know from experience that
one's focus cannot be maintained without the occasional cheroot.

Plus -you can't open the window on a star-ship for political correctness reasons and thumbs or not,
your cigarette lighter would not work out there in the void.

I see now that swimming in the oceans, explaining that Grandpa's boat has failed to a monochrome
kid on a pier and rubbing oneself up against water-treading swimmers, makes better sense now!

Flipper Knows.
tinysurprised

See? There you are! More evidence that they are the dominant intelligent species on the planet! They're living the life of Reilly, and here we are, scrambling and running a rat race - clear proof that we are less intelligent than they!

As evidence that the aliens are not interested in intelligent life, have you ever heard of a dolphin being abducted or probed by aliens? I haven't - it's always us dumbassed humans (and the occasional cow, which never seems to go well for the cow from the evidence left behind) getting sucked up in light beams!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-18-2016, 08:34 PM)Ninurta Wrote: See? There you are! More evidence that they are the dominant intelligent species on the planet...!

I bow to your astuteness Sir, your logic shows that Banking empires, businessmen and political
hierarchy are obviously walking the wrong trail when sonar, fishy-breath and smiling all the time
is the true way forward.

I must admit that I have never read or viewed any article in the media of dolphins being taken
to the stars, whether voluntarily or not. But I tend to think if there's no bikini-clad female available
in the photograph of such abductions then the account will just be dropped in favour something
the mainstream media deem more appealing.
Like an article on what teen soap-stars from the 90's look like now.

Although... you never read about what happened to Flipper when he got old, do you?
*Rubs stubbly chin and muses*
(12-18-2016, 09:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 08:34 PM)Ninurta Wrote: See? There you are! More evidence that they are the dominant intelligent species on the planet...!

I bow to your astuteness Sir, your logic shows that Banking empires, businessmen and political
hierarchy are obviously walking the wrong trail when sonar, fishy-breath and smiling all the time
is the true way forward.

Although... you never read about what happened to Flipper when he got old, do you?

There seems, to my way of thinking, something decidedly UN-intelligent about a species that would even allow banking empires, businessmen (and ties), and a political hierarchy.

Dolphins, of course, do not allow these (not lawyers or preachers, either), and attempts to institute such are probably the only legitimate reasons for execution in dolphin swimming circles.

(12-18-2016, 09:55 PM)BIAD Wrote:

is the true way forward.

I must admit that I have never read or viewed any article in the media of dolphins being taken
to the stars, whether voluntarily or not. But I tend to think if there's no bikini-clad female available
in the photograph of such abductions then the account will just be dropped in favour something
the mainstream media deem more appealing.

Erm.... hate to be bearer of bad news ..... but ...... heard poor flipper ended up in a chip shop in brighton .....  wrapped in page 3 of the sun .....

(12-20-2016, 08:41 AM)Ninurta Wrote: There seems, to my way of thinking, something decidedly UN-intelligent about a species that would
even allow banking empires, businessmen (and ties), and a political hierarchy.

Dolphins, of course, do not allow these (not lawyers or preachers, either), and attempts to institute
such are probably the only legitimate reasons for execution in dolphin swimming circles.

You have me there, a species that funds and applauds thieves, folk who manipulate their customers
and fawning mouth-pieces that wave the magical wand of weasel-words, should not be seen as the
rulers of their planet.

Hence, for Christmas, I'm investing in a pair of goggles and inflatable arm-bands....
I'm going 'Dolphin'. Finally, a porpoise in my life!

(I'll get my coat)