Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nancy Ruth Owens Says She Forged 4 Obama Documents
This isn't the same lady as Field McConnel's sister, who he says made a false birth certificate for him.  I'll have to go back and listen again to see what he said she made for Obama. I know it had something to do with his ID.
This video has been out since 2014!  Why has nothing been done?!   minusculelivid 

https://youtu.be/A_AavEOqKB8
Hang her with the rest of the traitorous bastards ........
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

These were just dropped in, see what you think.

'OBAMA LAWYER ADMITS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A FORGERY.'
(Published 2012)
'...A lawyer representing U.S. President Barack Obama has admitted the long-form birth
certificate presented by the White House last year is a forgery – but that does not
disqualify him from appearing on the ballot this November.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=909]
Defense attorney Alexandra M. Hill

Defense attorney Alexandra M. Hill made the comments during a recent New Jersey
ballot challenge hearing, brought about by Tea Party members who question his eligibilit
 to appear on the state’s presidential primary ballot.

Attorney for the plaintiffs, Mario Apuzzo, argued that President Obama has furnished proof
of his “natural born” citizenship status to the state of New Jersey...'
SOURCE:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Thanks @"BIAD". 

Yes, I just saw the one about Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Yahoo News this morning.

I think people have been waiting for his term to end before bringing out the hard evidence.  I think he should still be tried for Treason, but I doubt anything will be done to him, just like nothing was ever done for all the laws he broke in our constitution.
People just sat back on their tush and said, "Squirrel"!   tinybigeyes
(12-16-2016, 04:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: ...I think he should still be tried for Treason, but I doubt anything will be done to him,
just like nothing was ever done for all the laws he broke in our constitution.

People just sat back on their tush and said, "Squirrel"!   tinybigeyes

Without meaning to come off as ridiculous, I can understand the 'Powers-That-Be' in the
US Government just looking the other way and mumbling 'squirrel' too!

Apart from the simple fact of condoning a forgery, out-going President Obama has succeeded
in the ultimate of insults to the Presidency and made the post look even more extraneous than
Nixon did.

If and it's a big 'if'.... it turns out he was actually born outside of the United States, then he has
deliberately brought down the highest position in the land to a level of a company manager.

The argument could be made that anyone... anyone from any country -and with enough
money, could take a swing at the seat in the Oval Office. This may seem silly, but if one guy
has already done it, then...?

This exposure of Obama's fake birth certificate may be the reason for all the panic by the
Democrats, the ramifications of this could make the USA the laughing stock around the world.
(Of course, I'll be surprised if the MSM will touch it with a barge-pole!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Quote:This exposure of Obama's fake birth certificate may be the reason for all the panic by the
Democrats, the ramifications of this could make the USA the laughing stock around the world.
(Of course, I'll be surprised if the MSM will touch it with a barge-pole!)

You could be right about that @"BIAD".   There is something huge going on behind the scenes, but I've read other articles that say the Cabal are scared shitless and are trying to negotiate a deal with the Alliance so they won't land in prison.  

Nope!  We aren't going to let any of them get away with the crimes they've committed against humanity!   tinyangry