Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Democrat's Pray For Your Party NOW or Comment Mutiny
Really, Democrat's are Lost, they have No Leadership and read this article and be prepared to hear who they plan to have as their leadership. Most Intelligent people will Run In terror!

Quote:BIDEN ON FUTURE LEADERS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY: OBAMA, PELOSI, SCHUMER, AND ME
  smalltappinghead
Quote:The leaders of the Democratic Party of the future will be Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Joe Biden, said Joe Biden in an interview Sunday.

The outgoing vice president appeared on CNN's "State of the Union" with Jake Tapper:

TAPPER: “Who is the leader of the Democratic Party as of January 21st?" 
BIDEN: “Well, like after every presidential election where the party loses, there is no single leader. There are voices that hopefully will be heard. Hopefully, I’ll be able to have a voice in the direction of the party. The president of the United States will. Obviously, Chuck Schumer will. Obviously, Nancy Pelosi will. There is going to be governors that will emerge. So it’s a contest of ideas of which direction to take the party. After every single loss, the political party that loses, they go and do a retrospective what happened, where did we make a mistake, what did we do wrong? That debate is going to ensue and hopefully the party will grow from it.” 
TAPPER: “Chuck Schumer, liberal from New York City, Brooklyn, Nancy Pelosi, liberal from San Francisco, is there a voice that will represent Scranton in there?” 
BIDEN: “I’m not going anywhere. By the way, I’m really not. I think 2018 is going to be a very good year for the Democrats, because now these guys are going to have to say not generically make America better, here’s how I’m going to make America better.”
TAPPER: “Republicans control the House, they control the Senate, they will control the White House.” 
BIDEN: “Watch when they do it. Watch the response of the public when they do it. I can hardly wait for these debates."

Embed/download this news clip
Source

[Image: be33a954672737cc0e7908a8a1f8c0aa642ee36e...5fa4c3.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
What I will say is that the GOP was in this exact position since the mid 2000's. Nobody in their right mind thought Trump could pull it off (at the start of it at least), we all thought some "normal conservative leader" will run away with it (and try to herald in the new era of the GOP). Yet here we are. 
So as far as the Democrats go, not many people thought of Clinton as the "future of the Dems" anyways, the party is growing increasingly young (if that makes sense  tinylaughing ) and I think Clinton was meant to be a torchbearer to just hold onto the White House until the next generation can take over. 

Personally, Bernie preached a populist message similar to Trump. And like Trump, most of what came out of his mouth is un-workable, politically toxic, and just not realistic. And even though he is a sitting senator he still had that "outsider" vibe (being an independent and all). But he's a half heart beat away from laying in the rotunda so there isn't much of a future there either. 

If I could pick a leader, I would pick a left leaning (but still a truly middle-ground bi-partisan statesman) Iraq War Vet to lead the future. There are plenty of them out there and I think we need our generation's John Glenn. A hero who has been to hell and back to help get the younger generation to be better appreciative of the sacrifices that have been made on their behalf for the last century (and more). @"guohua" and @"BIAD" brought that up in another thread earlier (how the young these days don't seem to be well aware of the red carpet our parents and grand parents tried to lay out for us). 

So whether we agree on the politics or not, that's what I think. Frankly, I'm glad we don't agree on politics because if we all did - we'd select a "Kim" type leader... and that never ends well  minusculebeercheers
Meh ....... its dead  ...... bury it an the commie pinko leftist scum an move on .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

If there ever was a time for Field McConnell to stress his statement that his sister forged Obummer's birth certificate, this would be it.  He says he knows for a fact she did it, but he needs some kind of proof, more than just his word, that the world can't deny.

I want him tried for Treason Against the United States!!! 
I certainly don't want him or his minions having anything else to do with our country's politics once he's out! smallfit
(12-11-2016, 07:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If there ever was a time for Field McConnell to stress his statement that his sister forged Obummer's birth certificate, this would be it.  He says he knows for a fact she did it, but he needs some kind of proof, more than just his word, that the world can't deny.

If the evidence that Obama was born elsewhere and not in the United States
is revealed in the future and accepted by mainstream media, then it will be the
biggest slur to the country's Constitution (although it doesn't elaborate on it)...
and will seriously damage it's standing on the world stage.

It should be investigated by a neutral party, because the realities are far-too damaging
for any politician to look into.

There's plenty of smoke though.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.