Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scientists Confirm the Existence of God
[Image: Universe-and-God.jpg]

Quote:What if there was evidence to support the ideas that our universe –and possibly multiverse— were created by an intelligence far greater than anyone imagined, referred throughout centuries as God? According to mind-altering new discoveries, scientists believe they’ve come across evidence that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence.

So, science may have found evidence that our universe was CREATED out of nothing, and had a higher intelligence behind the whole thing. Our human mind can't conceive of that because we think in a time-space "box". But, apparently science shows that what they have discovered goes along with the creation story in Genesis in the Hebrew Bible.

Quote:Science has been THAT which approves only reason and evidence and opposed faith and religion. But can science prove or disprove God exists? Apparently some highly respected scientists –which have long been considered as the greatest atheists on the planet— have changed their mind when it comes to God.

In a video titled ‘Has Science Discovered God,’ English philosopher and the world’s most famous atheist Antony Flew concluded that some sort of intelligence must have created the universe we live in.

In the vide Flew commented:
“I’m thinking of a God very different from the God of the Christian and far and away from the God of Islam, because both are depicted as omnipotent Oriental despots, cosmic Saddam Husseins. It could be a person in the sense of a being that has intelligence and a purpose, I suppose. Research into DNA had shown, by the almost unbelievable complexity of the arrangements which are needed to produce life, that intelligence must have been involved.”

Nearly a decade later, Gerald Schroeder from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduate claimed science has proven the existence of God as described in Genesis.

Quote:To prove it, in a five-minute video Schroeder explained how the universe was created from nothing by a ‘force of nature’ which is eerily similar to the description of God in the Bible.

Furthermore,  Michio Kaku, a theoretical physicist at the City College of New York and known as one of the developers of the revolutionary String Theory went on to describe how he found evidence of a Higher Being and described it as a force “that governs everything.”

“I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence. Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance. The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician. The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music, the music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

Source

I think the word "GOD" used in the King James Bible is a name given to a cosmic deity that made itself known to ancient man.  The "God" I worship is the "Source" that created all... even those "gods" in the Holy Bible.

What do you think, now that science appears to be catching up?
Again, you've brought us something to think about.
So you think that being could be Dark Matter, but not Matter at all but an Entity of some sort?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Think it people clinging to their imaginary skyfairy to avoid taking responsibility for their actions ...... and as usual to use their imaginary skyfairy to justify their greed ..... butchering each other ...... control others ....... 
World would be far better off without idiots and their damn imaginary skyfairies .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....