Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robert Wood and William Tompkins Interview
Quote:In this multi-part interview series, we meet with William Tompkins and Dr. Robert Wood – the author and editor of Bill’s autobiography, Selected by Extraterrestrials, My Life in the Top Secret World of UFOs, Think-tanks, and Nordic Secretaries.

Sounds interesting!  I know what I'll be doing tonight.   :smallwink:

For those who like this stuff, ENJOY!  I think each video gets just keeps getting a little bit more interesting.   tinybiggrin

Let us know your thoughts when you have finished watching.

https://youtu.be/Chn7i42aDh0

Quote:William Tompkins discloses his first-hand witness testimony of what he saw during the reconnaissance missions to the moon and during NASA's and Neil Armstrong's first manned mission to the moon - Apollo 11. If you were alive back then and watched it all unfold on TV, as I had, according to Bill, we weren't shown everything. Later, Dr. Robert Wood prompts Bill to discuss his first job with US NAVY Intelligence - what was it like working with Admiral Rico Botta during WWII; and, we get to hear from Bill how he had finally received confirmation that his secretaries were indeed Nordic Extraterrestrials.

https://youtu.be/qzNSX3ftKiw

Quote:In this third and final part of this interview series with William Tompkins and Dr. Robert Wood, we discuss life extension studies; research at TRW and the telepathic extraterrestrial help they were receiving from the Blues – not to be confused with Corey Goode’s Blue Avians; Bill's life and work at Naval Air Station North Island during WWII and what it was like working with Admiral Rico Botta, interfacing with the Naval Operatives, receiving technological data from them, and disseminating packages to the defense industry, colleges, and naval research facilities.

https://youtu.be/eblJYXe5iY8
I have my Whisky and I'll Be There With Ya, Thanks Mystic.  minusculethumbsup2
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I watched all three of these last night.  I'm very curious to know what others thought.   tinyhuh
Video # 2 was Really informative and I liked Video # 3 too.

Very interesting stuff, Thank You.
BUMP,,, I found an interesting video for you Mystic and anyone else.

(12-29-2016, 03:51 AM)guohua Wrote: BUMP,,, I found an interesting video for you Mystic and anyone else.

Thank you.  I was getting bored, being that it seems all my regular weekly shows on Hulu have taken a two week vacation!

Now I have something to watch.   tinybiggrin
AND!

I'm glad all these are You Tube.  I can write down the names and watch from the comfort of my recliner.   tinybiggrin 

Only thing bad about that... I often fall asleep.   tinylaughing
BUMP, BUMP, BUMP!