Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
National Security Memorandum Number One
Quote:To Donald Trump: National Security Memorandum Number One
Dec4 by Jon Rappoport
To Donald Trump: National Security Memorandum Number One
by Jon Rappoport
December 4, 2016
(To read about Jon’s mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
The title of this Memorandum is: Medically Caused Death in America.
As President-elect, you’ve stated you’re going to reorganize the FDA so the agency makes faster approvals of new drugs.
This is exactly the wrong approach, and I’ll show you why. In fact, for decades the FDA has been destroying and endangering huge numbers of American lives. Their approach is simple: they approve drugs that maim and kill people, and they claim those drugs are safe.
In this enterprise, the FDA is in the pocket of large pharmaceutical companies.
This is a national security matter, on its face. And it must be dealt with in that fashion.
Here is the evidence…
ONE: On July 26, 2000, the Journal of the American Medical Association published a review by Dr. Barbara Starfield, a revered public-health expert at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. Titled “Is US Health Really the Best in the World?”, Starfield concluded that the US medical system kills 225,000 Americans a year. 106,000 deaths result from FDA-approved drugs. The other 119,000 deaths result from mistreatment and errors in hospitals.
Focusing on the medical-drug deaths, you can extrapolate the numbers for a decade: a million deaths.
That is a staggering figure.
I can also assure you the federal government has undertaken no comprehensive program to eradicate this ongoing tragedy.
TWO: Dr. Starfield stated that mistreatment and errors in hospitals kill 119,000 Americans a year. A more recent study pegs that figure much higher.
The Washington Post (“Researchers: Medical errors now third leading cause of death in United States,” May 3, 2016) reports on a Johns Hopkins study.
“…a new study by patient safety researchers provides some context…Their analysis, published in the BMJ on Tuesday [‘Medical error—the third leading cause of death in the US,’ 03 May 2016], shows that ‘medical errors’ in hospitals and other health care facilities are incredibly common and may now be the third leading cause of death in the United States — claiming 251,000 lives every year, more than respiratory disease, accidents, stroke and Alzheimer’s.”
“Martin Makary, a professor of surgery at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine who led the research, said in an interview that the category includes everything from bad doctors to more systemic issues such as communication breakdowns when patients are handed off from one department to another.”
“’It boils down to people dying from the care that they receive rather than the disease for which they are seeking care,’ Makary said.”
“His [Makary’s] calculation of 251,000 deaths [per year] equates to nearly 700 deaths a day — about 9.5 percent of all deaths annually in the United States.”
“Moreover, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention doesn’t require reporting of [medical] errors in the data it collects about deaths through billing codes, making it hard to see what’s going on at the national level.”
Again, extrapolating the yearly death figures as a result of mistreatment in hospitals, we obtain a truly staggering figure: 2.5 million deaths per decade. If you add in Starfield’s figures for medical-drug-caused deaths, you come up with a total of 3.5 million America deaths per decade, at the hands of the US medical system.

[Image: matrixrevealed3.jpg?w=640]

THREE: The citation here is: BMJ June 7, 2012, “Anticoagulants cause the most serious adverse events, finds US analysis,” (BMJ 2012;344:e3989). Author, Jeanne Lenzer.
Lenzer refers to a report by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices: “It calculated that in 2011 prescription drugs were associated with two to four million people in the US experiencing ‘serious, disabling, or fatal injuries, including 128,000 deaths.’”
The report called this “one of the most significant perils to humans resulting from human activity.”
And here is the dagger. The report was compiled by outside researchers who went into the FDA’s own database of “serious adverse [medical-drug] events.”
Therefore, to say the FDA isn’t aware of this finding would be absurd. The FDA knows. The FDA knows and it isn’t saying anything about it, because THE FDA CERTIFIES, AS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE, ALL THE DRUGS THAT ARE ROUTINELY MAIMING AND KILLING AMERICANS.
So, President-elect Trump, the idea of overhauling Obamacare and speeding up FDA drug approvals is exactly the wrong approach. The situation I’m spelling out and documenting here requires your immediate attention. Nothing can be improved until this dire ongoing tragedy is stopped in its tracks.
Jon Rappoport
The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at NoMoreFakeNews.com or OutsideTheRealityMachine.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/...umber-one/
I hope Trump will take this seriously and look more into outlawing some of these killer medicines and start recommending alternative methods that are safer to be used in the medical field.
But if he tried, I'm sure someone would be standing with a gun pointed at his head before the pen hit the paper.   tinycrying 

I think the first step would be to "eliminate" the Cabal, who have control over Big Pharma.  But, I have hope. I keep hearing the Cabal are being taken down at present. minusculeknocks