Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King Arthur and Pharaoe ?
(12-11-2016, 03:10 PM)gordi Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 11:51 AM)BIAD Wrote:
Quote:...Irish, Scottish and Nordic folk sailed the Atlantic long before Mr. Columbus did from Spain -and
even then, he only did it because his Father-in-law gave him the maps to do so.
So where did his wife's dad get the maps from...?!

I believe that they are available on Amazon dotcom. mediumbluetongue

Quote:My personal favourite is the remains of the stone wall between myself and Gordi....

I didn't build it deliberately! Honest!

Quote:History is written by the victors and will always favour them for many reasons. My own family live
in England, but my surname can be traced to warring alongside Gordi's gang under the title of the
Gunn clan!
So am I Scottish or just a descendant of a person who lived slightly north of me?!!
Is that a Gunn or are you just pleased to see me?? LOL

Before I was married... If I met a young lass who was not from Scotland...
I would ask her if she had any Scottish in her?
and if she replied "no" then I would ask if she'd like some!!!!
True story that, AND it EVEN WORKED occasionally..... very occasionally..... well . .. once. mediumexhausted

I post the below emoticon with all respect and a large grin my face.
(I did actually giggle!)

mediumfacepalm
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
By Gordi: 
Quote:Before I was married... If I met a young lass who was not from Scotland...
I would ask her if she had any Scottish in her?
and if she replied "no" then I would ask if she'd like some!!!!
True story that, AND it EVEN WORKED occasionally..... very occasionally..... well . .. once. [Image: mediumexhausted.png]

Oh My Oh My!
[Image: giphy.gif] Then she said, [Image: irn-bru+1.gif] 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
@ Biad

Thank you for your reflexions because I knew that the history was written by the victors like you said…

And now I realise that if we can put all togheter our stories that we have learnd at school from our own countrys, we could find the truth behind the “books”….

It's only just a suggestion…

P.S. Concerning Mr Columbus, it is a another story to follow that I have learnd... tinysurprised

Surya ☼
[quote pid='9477' dateline='1481465426']

[quote pid='9472' dateline='1481453484']
Quote: minusculebonker

I believe that they are available on Amazon dotcom. mediumbluetongue

I didn't build it deliberately! Honest!

[/quote]

[/quote]
@Biad

Very good research! Now, you said that in archeology, they found the tomb of a young Prince. Personally, I do not believe that it was the tomb of Touthenkamon because it was already found in Egypt.

Http://www.sciencesetavenir.fr/archeo-pa...vis_104138

Instead, it is possible that it was a son of  "Gathelus and Scota" because they have two children named Hyber and Hermecus according to the author. Now, we can understand why Ireland was formerly called Hibernia or “Big Scotland”, because it was Hyber's son of the Pharaoe who had received the administration, while Hermecus occupied northern Spain. In fact, the Pharaoe that we don’t’t know all ready the name, established a "royal throne" on the road which is now called "The Way of Compostela". Now I ask the question why this path was attributed to the apostle James since he has never walked this path because he died in his native land?

I would like to conclude that with all our researches, we could finally discovered the truth ...

Surya ☼