Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Capital of Atlantis! Known today as the Antarctic ...
(12-22-2016, 08:21 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 07:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 06:55 PM)guohua Wrote: They had discovered that Nazi Secret Military Base was nothing but a Weather Station, it has been noted that from 1930 to 1990 the Nazi weather station was the only fixed presence on the barren island that could be seen.
The guy in the video is over dramatizing some events. JMHO

But, wonder what lies down in that massive opening that goes underground?   tinybighuh

I'm Not Sure!  minusculethinking  minusculespooked

Here are the Google Earth coordinates, if someone can post it.  My virus program won't let me download the program:
 " -66° 36′ 12.58″, +99° 43′ 12.72″

That's where people should be able to see the big entrance that goes down into the mountain for themselves. 

I'm not about to believe that all these important people went to Antarctica to get a good tan during vacation! 
Something's up!   tinysurprised
(12-22-2016, 09:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 08:21 PM)guohua Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 07:21 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-22-2016, 06:55 PM)guohua Wrote: They had discovered that Nazi Secret Military Base was nothing but a Weather Station, it has been noted that from 1930 to 1990 the Nazi weather station was the only fixed presence on the barren island that could be seen.
The guy in the video is over dramatizing some events. JMHO

But, wonder what lies down in that massive opening that goes underground?   tinybighuh

I'm Not Sure!  minusculethinking  minusculespooked

Here are the Google Earth coordinates, if someone can post it.  My virus program won't let me download the program:
 " -66° 36′ 12.58″, +99° 43′ 12.72″

That's where people should be able to see the big entrance that goes down into the mountain for themselves. 

I'm not about to believe that all these important people went to Antarctica to get a good tan during vacation! 
Something's up!   tinysurprised
I'm sure someone here has Google Earth, I don't have it loaded. 
 OK, here is a Link to picture
I've seen this picture before. yes here it is, a Video: They've known about this hole since 2013 or longer.

And here's an even Stranger Video of why they made the trip.
 I feel these videos are over dramatizing this.
 Now That I'd like to know about, Did Buzz Aldrin Really Tweet this or is it just a misrepresentation of what he said in his Tweet.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Thanks, Ms. G.  

Yes, this was shown in the video too, but I gave the coordinates in case anyone could look it up for verification.

Looks like some kind of metal door at the opening.
(12-23-2016, 12:48 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks, Ms. G.  

Yes, this was shown in the video too, but I gave the coordinates in case anyone could look it up for verification.

I edited that post and added some videos of interest.
(12-23-2016, 12:50 AM)guohua Wrote:

Now That I'd like to know about, Did Buzz Aldrin Really Tweet this or is it just a

misrepresentation of what he said in his Tweet.

I don't know how a person could misunderstand a statement like that:

"We are all in danger.  It is pure evil!"

Did he run into a Reptilian, or what?! tinysurprised
(12-23-2016, 12:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Now That I'd like to know about, Did Buzz Aldrin Really Tweet this or is it just a

You Know,,, I just don't know, BUT! What statement has he made since his return?
(12-23-2016, 01:12 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 12:56 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

You Know,,, I just don't know, BUT! What statement has he made since his return?

*Crickets*
(12-07-2016, 01:47 PM)Grace Wrote: I very much believe the human race was once technologically advanced, and that we went backward from there rather than forward. The rise and fall of civilizations is something we know well from history as well as the effects it can have on people and nations and it's not in the least an improbable belief.. much more likely in fact than the belief our technology was derived from aliens.. we have been on this earth for a very long time, we could have risen and fell more than once, as a human race.

This is pretty much where my thought lies as well regarding our history.

And depopulation of a civilization would make complete sense as to "how" and "why" things would be forgotten over time.
Only to be (re)discovered hundreds/thousands of years later.

Reminds me of a fantasy SyFy book I read long years ago.
Yes, it had dragons in it and this community lived on another planet. But........

But they lived knowing only common things, yet they discovered a compass, mirrors, and what resembled telephones and more modern type stuff in a hidden room that was discovered by some kids.
Yet they knew not what they were nor how to use them.

Anyhoo, ever since I read that book, it got me to thinking about OUR civilization thru time.
Things our Ancients learned before us, such as the Sumerians.

Then forgotten over time.
Only to be relearned/rediscovered again.

In this day, no one really reads the Astrological signs like they did in the past, not like say the Egyptians/Mayans.
Just one of the many things taken for granted now that people do not care to know. Or are dependent on technology to do it for them.

Arithmetic will be one lost 'art' the way they younger generation are dependent on phones to do it for them.
Heck they can hardly make change at the cash register if it weren't for the machine telling them what to give back.

That right there is our weakness IMO.
Dependency on computers/smart phones to do all the thinking for us.

And if something were to happen with the power grid or asteroid hit Earth, to where civilization goes back in time, many will parish.
And the cycle will repeat itself to where we start at the basics.....once again.
Then over hundreds of years, relearn what we already knew only to 'discover' how advanced Man was in 2016.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Never ending cycle of Man thru time.

JMHO.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

@"Mystic Wanderer"  "Crickets", "Crickets", what did he say about Crickets? I like Crickets!
[Image: tumblr_mmjezkIYnP1s5e2mwo1_500.gif] [Image: explaining-the-iowa-caucus-through-9-sil...mage-3.gif]
(12-23-2016, 01:55 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  "Crickets", "Crickets", what did he say about Crickets? I like Crickets!
[Image: tumblr_mmjezkIYnP1s5e2mwo1_500.gif] [Image: explaining-the-iowa-caucus-through-9-sil...mage-3.gif]

I like that brain twister!   tinylaughing