Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Field McConnell On How The Deep State Uses Plane Crashes
Have you heard of Field McConnell? 

All I can say is WOW!  This man has some deep knowledge on the truth concerning 9-11, the Missing Malaysia 370 plane, and Malaysia 17 that came down. 
He discusses Trump, Hillary, the Rothschild family, and so much more. 

I was first introduced to him when Sean Stone had him on his show, Buzzsaw, last night that airs on GAIA t.v. 
Sean's show is only 30 minutes long, but the amount of information they piled into that episode was astonishing!  
So... I had to go look for other videos on McConnell that I could share with you here because you have to subscribe to GAIA in order to see that particular episode of Buzzsaw. 

I still can't recommend the GAIA t.v. network strongly enough for all the great shows they offer for only $9.95/mo. It's an alternative to the MSM where people can learn the real truth about what is going on in the world. (I am not affiliated with GAIA t.v. in any way.)

Anyway... back to my post, I tried to find a good video to share where he discussed the same topics he covered last night.  I wanted something where it showed the people talking because I find those much easier to get through than the podcasts.  However, a podcast is all I could find that offers the topics I wanted to share.  I'm sure if you want, you can go find others on You Tube where he discusses more topics of interest.

Here is the video/podcast I chose. I hope you will take time to listen because this guy blew my mind with what he is sharing.  I'm surprised he is still breathing, honestly.  It's amazing!

Here is an older video on just the 9-11 discussion.

@727Sky could offer some validation for what is being shared here.   :smallwink:

https://youtu.be/6lRU9HbqB3s

For those who do have GAIA t.v., here is the link to the show I discussed in the OP from Buzzsaw: https://www.gaia.com/video/connecting-91...-mcconnell

I can't recommend watching that particular show enough!   smallawesome
@"727Sky" feel free to jump in here anytime.   tinylaughing

Maybe you can offer some validation about what Field is saying about the planes.
Field McConnell said Obummer went to the same school as he did and he registered as Barry Soetoro from Indonesia and claimed he was a Muslim.
He said his sister was the the one who made him a fake birth certificate.

Here is more to back up his statement.

Quote:OBAMA’s COLLEGE RECORDS ARE FINALLY RELEASED – What They Say Could Get Him IMPEACHED

Well, it's a little late for impeachment, since he'll be out in a month anyway, but could we arrest him for lying? 
Eight years of a President that wasn't even a U.S. Citizen!  His main agenda was to turn America into a Muslim nation!

Sigh... I hope Trump can undo all the damage he has done.   mediumfacepalm

Quote:President Barack Obama has gone above and beyond to keep information and records about his past sealed. Now, whether he likes it or not, the American public is finally getting answers.
Recently, “Americans for Freedom of Information” released copies of Obama’s transcripts from Occidental College. The documents reportedly reveal that Obama received financial aid as a student from Indonesia, using the name Barry Soetoro.
The transcript reportedly shows that Obama was awarded a fellowship for foreign students that can only be received if you claim foreign citizenship.
That means that Obama is either lying about his background now, or lied then to scam the system for financial aid. Either way, the new information could put his presidency at risk.
What do you think? Was this bound to come out sooner or later? Do you think there is more that Obama is hiding from us?

Source
I'm going to post this here because it has to do with some of the discussion by Field McConnell, but I'll do a thread of it's own too so we can get into the critical thinking that can come from this.

Taiwan: MH370 Pilot mysteriously resurfaces almost 2 years after his flight vanished over China Sea

Quote:Taipei| The pilot of the infamous flight MH370 of Malaysia Airlines that disappeared in March 2013, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, has mysteriously reappeared in a Taiwan hospital on Monday, suffering from severe dehydration and some type of amnesia.

Source