Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cloaked Spaceship Caught by NASA Camera
Quote:NASA's All-Sky Cameras caught a cloaked starship illuminates the night sky in New Mexico on December 2, 2016.

The object's luminous/shimmering appearance seemed to resemble a cloaked starship.

It seems to fly very smoothly gliding effortlessly through the air.

Source

According to several whistle-blowers, there are cloaked ships all around the Earth watching us that have come in from all over the solar system and other dimensions too.  They say we are at the end of an experiment that has been going on for thousands and thousands of years, and they are here to witness the end result.   tinyhuh

Does this look like a cloaked ship to you, or what do you think? 

The NASA All Sky Cameras are B&W video cameras with specially shaped lenses (kind of like fish-eye) which allow the entire night sky above each camera to be filmed.
The cameras are grouped with over-lapping fields of view so that fireballs & meteors can not only be observed, but measured reasonably accurately by comparing the angles etc from the group of cameras which catch sight of the event.

They are housed within a dome-topped enclosure (see below) and unfortunately these can be prone to the occasional weird reflection from an external light source like a car headlight or torch.
[Image: shapeimage_2.jpg]

Unfortunately, I couldn't find this particular event on the NASA All Sky network website despite the date 2nd Dec 2016 being quoted.
(I couldn't see any event that looked similar to this from that date or even adjoining dates - LINK HERE )

The thing is... if it was a genuine sky-borne event, then it would have been picked up on more than one of the New Mexico based cameras.
(There are 5 in the New Mexico/Arizona area)
So, at this point in time I'm leaning towards stray local source of light, reflected and distorted by that one dome, rather than cloaked ship or other actual aerial event.

Now, if we could find the original footage - time stamped etc so we could check the other camera feeds, and the anomalous light showed up on more than one... well that would be a different story!!

kindest regards,
G
(12-05-2016, 06:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They say we are at the end of an experiment that has been going on for thousands and thousands of years, and they are here to witness the end result.   tinyhuh

And that experiment reached its climax with the American election tinywhat
Shhhhhhhh ....... trying to lure em in so can requisition their craft an get off this backwater rock and the primitives that inhabit it ........
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-06-2016, 04:47 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Shhhhhhhh ....... trying to lure em in so can requisition their craft an get off this backwater rock and the primitives that inhabit it ........

Wait!  I want to go too!   minusculeredtantrum
Will make quick stop to pick ya up after requisition their craft .......  dont forget towel ....... an bring snacks ........
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-06-2016, 04:53 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Will make quick stop to pick ya up after requisition their craft .......  dont forget towel ....... an bring snacks ........
Only Need Whisky and some cheese and crackers.
What,,, Maybe My Bong!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-06-2016, 04:53 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Will make quick stop to pick ya up after requisition their craft .......  dont forget towel ....... an bring snacks ........

I'll be ready and waiting.   minusculebeercheers  ETs, here we come!   mediumalien
(12-06-2016, 04:55 AM)guohua Wrote:
Only Need Whisky and some cheese and crackers.
What,,, Maybe My Bong!

ESPECIALLY, your bong.   tinybiggrin
OK, we'll share.
[Image: 30aa1c81226a6c2eb90c79e09a3abd86.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Reflection/refraction in the transparent protective dome as a moving, ground-based light source swept across it. You can tell because of the way the reflection follows the curvature of the dome.

I initially opened the thread out of sheer curiosity. I thought to myself "Self," I thought, "if a starship is 'cloaked', how in the hell could it be picked up on camera?"

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(12-06-2016, 05:35 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Reflection/refraction in the transparent protective dome as a moving, ground-based light source swept across it. You can tell because of the way the reflection follows the curvature of the dome.

I initially opened the thread out of sheer curiosity. I thought to myself "Self," I thought, "if a starship is 'cloaked', how in the hell could it be picked up on camera?"

Yes, that's what caught my attention too.   :smallwink:

No, seriously!  I'm to the point that I think 95% of what people see in our skies are our own machines.  But, the cloaked thing made me remember what the whistle-blowers said, so I wanted to get some others' ideas on what it was.

Now I know.   Thanks everyone.   minusculebiggrin