Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A well done video with pics of MARS
As in all things it is what lies in the eye of the beholder
Just Awesome.
Now that suggestion about Phobos being Hollow was just to much to pass up so I'd like to add to your Great thread if you don't mind.
Quote:Phobos: The ‘Hollow’ Alien Satellite orbiting Mars
[Image: Optimized-phobos.jpg]
Quote:Mars’ moon Phobos might turn out to be one of the most mysterious ‘inexplicable’ Satellites in our solar system.

ESA sources recounted “a Phobos’ interior filled with ‘cavernous, geometric rooms … right-angle walls … and floors — detectable via the semi-regular ‘structure of the returning, interior radar echoes …’ as they were impressed upon the reflected MARSIS signals …'”
Now this gets interesting because I found out as far back as the Eisenhower Administration they Knew or Suspected that Phobos was Hollow because of the work done by a Russian Scientist, Societ astrophysicist Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky.
Now I have to remind everyone or at least mention it, wasn't the Eisenhower Administration in the forefront of investigating or Covering-Up UFO reports?

Quote:According to Dr. S. Fred Singer, special advisor to former President of the United States Eisenhower, Phobos might be an artificial satellite launched into orbit around Mars a long time ago by a highly advanced Martian Civilization.

However, Dr. Singer wasn’t the first and only researchers to suggest such a radical theory about Phobos. In fact, the first similar claims were made by Societ astrophysicist Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky who firmly believed intelligent design is present within Phobos.

In a February 1960 letter to the journal Astronautics Dr. Singer said the following about the theory proposed by Shklovsky:

„If the satellite is indeed spiraling inward as deduced from astronomical observation, then there is little alternative to the hypothesis that it is hollow and, therefore, Martian made. The big ‘if’ lies in the astronomical observations; they may well be in error. Since they are based on several independent sets of measurements taken decades apart by different observers with different instruments, systematic errors may have influenced them.“ (Source: Singer, S. F.; Astronautics, February 1960)
 Interesting, don't you think?
 The Phobos Monolith
[Image: article-1204254-05F2E104000005DC-903_634x264.jpg]

Quote:One of the most enigmatic features of Phobos is without a doubt the mysterious monolith on its surface. The boulder of about 85 meters in height is an unidentified geological feature which is believed to consist out of a massive single piece of rock. Nothing in the vicinity of the monolith has a similar shape or size, so the question is, what is it? What is its purpose? And who placed it there? Rumors about the object became so intense that famous “Buzz” entered into the debate.

Buzz Aldrin, the second man to walk on the surface of the moon, surprised many by saying, “We should visit the moon of Mars, there’s a monolith there, a very unusual structure on this little potato shaped object that revolves around Mars once every seven hours. When people find out about that they are going to say, “Who put that there? Who put that there?” Well, the universe put it there, or if you choose God put it there.’

The Hollow Moon
Theories that Phobos is, in fact, a hollow ‘artificial’ satellite go back half a century at least. While this theory has been strongly refused by scientists, mapping of Phobos performed by the Mars Express probe  suggest the presence of voids and indicate that it is not a solid chunk of rock but a porous body and researchers have calculated that over 30 percent of Phobos is, in fact, empty suggesting that it isn’t a solid body like many have suggested in the past.

For a Martian moon that is demonstrably “1/3 hollow” … as measured by two totally independent space programs, and separated by ~20 years … under any likely astrophysical formation scenario cannot exist as just a “natural” moon. The MARSIS radar imaging experiment — according to “inside” ESA sources recounted “a Phobos’ interior filled with ‘cavernous, geometric rooms … right-angle walls … and floors — detectable via the semi-regular ‘structure of the returning, interior radar echoes …’ as they were impressed upon the reflected MARSIS signals ….'” (Source)
Source

Quote:You Couldn't Make This Up Dept: "Why is Mars' Moon Phobos Hollow?"

Mars' Moon Phobos has been analyzed as being one-third hollow according to European Space Agency reports, which has triggered some wild and utterly fascinating rumors and speculation that we've featured below.

From "The Phobos Blog" -- published on March 25th: General , Science 25 March, 2010 17:21 
[/url]
Radio science result from 2008 Phobos Flyby now accepted for publication:
[url=http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2010/05/you-couldnt-make-this-up-european-space-agency-rumors-mars-moon-phobos-is-an-artificial-satellite.html]We report independent results from two subgroups of the Mars Express Radio Science (MaRS) team who independently analyzed Mars Express (MEX) radio tracking data for the purpose of determining consistently the gravitational attraction of the moon Phobos on the MEX spacecraft, and hence the mass of Phobos. We conclude that the interior of Phobos likely contains large voids. When applied to various hypotheses bearing on the origin of Phobos, these results are inconsistent with the proposition that Phobos is a captured asteroid. 

For a Martian moon that is demonstrably "1/3 hollow" ... as measured by two totally independent space programs, and separated by ~20 years ... under any likely astrophysical formation scenario cannot exist as just a "natural" moon. The MARSIS radar imaging experiment -- according to "inside" ESA sources recounted "a Phobos' interior filled with 'cavernous, geometric rooms ... right-angle walls ... and floors -- detectable via the semi-regular 'structure of the returning, interior radar echoes ...' as they were impressed upon the reflected MARSIS signals ....'"

MARSIS was physically seeing (via this radar) a three-dimensional, totally artificial, interior world ... within Phobos; and a "reflection void interior geometry" ... which correlated eerily with the earlier (lower-resolution) Phobos "interior gravity tracking data ...." No natural "space rock" could possibly possess such an enormous range of "natural radar absorbers and reflectors"; nothing "natural" could reflect (or absorb) EM energy that way across so many orders of magnitude.

In other words -- the MARSIS radar reflections officially published on the official ESA Phobos website... contained explicit scientific data, from multiple perspectives, which strongly "supported the idea that this is what radar echoes would look like, coming back from inside 'a huge ... geometric ... hollow spaceship'

In fact, they were the primary source of the decidedly "internal, 3-D geometric-looking" radar signature.

The concurrence of all three of these independent Mars Express experiments -- "imaging" ... "internal mass distribution" (tracking) ... and "internal radar imaging" --  now agreed that "the interior of Phobos is 'partially hollow ... with internal, geometric "voids" inside it ....'" Meaning that- Phobos is artificial."'
Source
[Image: 6a00d8341bf7f753ef0134828552d1970c-320wi]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
[Image: 200.gif#6]
Great video Sky! 

More disclosure... and by a Southerner.  minusculegoodjob

Yay!  Go Southerners!   tinybiggrin

I'll have to watch Ms. G's next.   Good stuff!   minusculebiggrin
Here is a small portion taken from a Cosmic Disclosure Episode about the moons around Mars.  There are more episodes before and after this one that gets into more detail, if you want to look at them:  Corey's Blog

Quote:CG: There are a couple small moons around Mars.

DW: Phobos and Deimos, yeah.
CG: And there are satellites, current era, like crazy around Mars.

DW: Really? Satellites built by modern humans, you're saying?

CG: Modern humans, modern humans that inhabit Mars.

DW: Really? People that were born on Earth that migrated to Mars and built those satellites? Is that what you're saying?
CG: People that may be descendants of people that were born on Earth.

DW: And you said it's filled with satellites?

CG: Yeah. There are plenty of satellites around Mars.
DW: Wow.

CG: And some of them are weapons' systems. And a lot of these are people that are descendants from some of the German groups that established early colonies on Mars that later on grew after the Germans co-opted the military-industrial complex of the United States. These colonies grew across the planet. And a lot of these people that are there now are descendants.

DW: I want to get back to that, but you mentioned Phobos and Deimos. People who've studied this information online and have really kind of gotten into Mars, it's kind of a commonly known thing that the moons are, I guess, too close to the planet and that they also move too quickly in their orbits. I guess some people, like Hoagland, have also said that it appears that they're hollow inside based on their signatures. So what are we looking at with Phobos and Deimos? Are they just moons? Or is there something else going on?
CG: Phobos is crushed, is a crushed sphere.

DW: Really? So it was originally a perfectly round sphere?

CG: It was at one time a sphere.

DW: Wow.

CG: And at one end, there's an opening.

DW: So they don't show us that from NASA? They just make sure they photoshop it out or something?

CG: I haven't really looked at the NASA images, but I know that NASA photoshops and airbrushes images at an unbelievable rate of Mars, the moon, and other planetoids. So I would imagine there are a lot of things about Phobos that they photoshop or make out of focus.

DW: Well, one of the weird things about it-- and I can see it perfectly in my mind, and we'll put it up on screen-- is Phobos has these very extensive, parallel, straight lines that are all in the same direction. And then there's others that are going 90 degrees.

CG: Yeah, they're like ridges.

DW: What do you think that is?

CG: Just like on the moon, our moon-- this gets into a whole other topic. Our moon is an artificial structure. On top of it are hundreds and hundreds of feet of regolith and just smashed meteor matter that have built up over many millennia. And Phobos has its own gravitational field, and it pulls debris on top of it. And underneath this debris is a super structure.

Source

I don't know about Corey Goode.  I think he has been "mind programmed" on a lot of what he says, but at the same time, I think a lot of truth has been mixed in. 
We have to use our own discernment to find that truth. Thing is, we must keep an open mind while sifting through all the information and not allow our own "brain washing" to cause us to miss it.
@"Mystic Wanderer"  Right, I don't know what to think about Corey, But in the video provided by 727Sky you could see the evidence of Old Structures I Think.
That was a Awesome video and I could agree with much of what he was saying and then some I thought he was over reaching and using a little to much imagination.
BUT, still, I thought I seen a river or body of water in the first frame.

Now Corey hasn't mentioned the Ruins or any six inch beings that I remember.

I also have only heard of the one moon being known to be hollow or possibly a satellite not others.

Needs further investigation I think.
Try this video, 
 Oh and @"727Sky" here are some more Mars pictures.

(12-05-2016, 12:15 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  Right, I don't know what to think about Corey,

Now Corey hasn't mentioned the Ruins or any six inch beings that I remember.

I also have only heard of the one moon being known to be hollow or possibly a satellite not others.

Needs further investigation I think.

Yes, Corey has mentioned the ruins and the "little people" on different episodes.  There are almost 3 years worth, so there's a lot to go through with what all he has disclosed thus far.  He says the bases we have there now are underground, so they are protected from anything like what happened to them (the planet) before, and also because the atmosphere's surface isn't human-friendly. 

Corey also says there are many, many asteroids and moons that are inhabited by "alien" life inside.  We Earthlings seem to be the only species stupid enough to build our cities on the surface where we can be affected by anything that hits us, sun flares, etc.  

I'll watch those videos now.