Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Welcome Surya !!!
Today is a Grand Day !

Everyone, please Welcome Surya, who happens to be my real life little sister : )

Well...she's actually my older sister but you know how that goes with us guys lol ...

I like to call her the Mystic Wanderer Canadian Version as she sees stuff out of the box waaaaay further than I ever will...like MW does so well actually !! : )

I know that she's been looking into fake deaths for quite a while and hope that she'll share with us at some point.

I remember her helping me tremendously on a Jim Morrison epic of a thread I had once made on ATS. Yes, Morrison could have faked his death, with a LOT of evidence leading to such a conclusion.

So a Warm Welcome to you little sis'

Through the doors of Rogue-Nation and into the Welcome Hall...

Make yourself at home : )

Marc.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Hello Surya!  minusculehello

So,,, you're going to give us all the dirty little details onSol as a kid,,, RIGHT?   tinycool

Welcome to Rogue Nation 3 and Please Feel Free To Say Anything YOU Want!
[Image: hello-chinese.gif]  [Image: giphy.gif]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Welcome, Surya!

I've had an urge for some time now to fake my own death, and with pointers from you on what to look for in the investigation of such, I think I can now do it iron-clad, and will know what tracks to sweep away!

Kick off your shoes, prop up your feet, crack open a beer, and tell dear old Ninurta all about it...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Greetings an inebriations Surya .......  can neither confirm nor deny that one of my drinking associates faked his own demise years ago .......  he just said that he broke on through to the other side .......   yes ...... were all mad as hatters here ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-04-2016, 01:19 AM)Sol Wrote: Everyone, please Welcome Surya, who happens to be my real life little sister : )

I like to call her the Mystic Wanderer Canadian Version as she sees stuff out of the box waaaaay further than I ever will...like MW does so well actually !! : )

Marc.

:mediumfrightened: OMG!  I think I just saw a ghost!!  Is that you Sol? 
I feel like we need to welcome you too.   tinylaughing  It's good to see you back.   minusculebeercheers

____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Surya.   I look forward to having a kindred spirit here with me.  You know I've been somewhat alone here with my "crazy" views about things, so now maybe I'll have some backup.   tinybiggrin

Can't wait to meet you on the boards.   minusculecheers   I hope the world can handle two of us. tinysurprised

[Image: animated-welcome-image-0119.gif]
(12-04-2016, 05:11 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-04-2016, 01:19 AM)Sol Wrote: Everyone, please Welcome Surya, who happens to be my real life little sister : )

Marc.

:mediumfrightened: OMG!  I think I just saw a ghost!!  Is that you Sol? 
I feel like we need to welcome you too.   tinylaughing  It's good to see you back.   minusculebeercheers

____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Surya.   I look forward to having a kindred spirit here with me.  You know I've been somewhat alone here with my "crazy" views about things, so now maybe I'll have some backup.   tinybiggrin

Can't wait to meet you on the boards.   minusculecheers   I hope the world can handle two of us. tinysurprised  

[Image: animated-welcome-image-0119.gif]
The WORLD!!!  tinybighuh  You Mean The UNIVERSE!  mediumalien
(12-04-2016, 02:43 AM)guohua Wrote: Hello Surya!  minusculehello

So,,, you're going to give us all the dirty little details onSol as a kid,,, RIGHT?   tinycool

Welcome to Rogue Nation 3 and Please Feel Free To Say Anything YOU Want!
[Image: hello-chinese.gif]  [Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:So,,, you're going to give us all the dirty little details onSol as a kid,,, RIGHT?

Errrr....no.

minusculespooked
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
Bienvenue Surya!

Welcome to Rogue Nation.

Make yourself at home and enjoy the ride.

If you need anything... just ask!

G
*Boy In A Dress clip-clops in with his scarlet high-heels and waves to Surya nervously.*

"Hello there... and enjoy yourself here in the madhouse"

BIAD now pretends he has style, but just as 'Mandy' from a long ago Dick Emery Show,
he walks away in a worrying manner.
tinyhuh

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Nice to meet you @"Surya"   minusculehello 

Hope you enjoy yourself here.

We won't pester you too much about Sol and what he was like growing up (((yeaaaahhh, riiigggght   minusculerolleyes )))
Although if Guohua has her way, we will know all his bad habits in short time. LOL.

Anyhow, if you need anything, don't hesitate to aske.

Hope to see you 'round the board!!

Sen
minusculebiggrin 

[Image: Udz5quS.gif]

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Thumbs Up 
Hello all,

Now, you know that I am Sol’s sister… a brother that I love very much ! 

Sorry because I did not read your posts before I posted a new thread…

Thank you for your message and I will enjoy for sure after looking some titles of your posts…

Personnaly, I really like very much to discover the thruth under the story that we have learned and now it’s a real challenge to find it in internet.  That’s the real reason why I came here because I think that we are in the same boat…

In the same time, I would like to tell you that I am not bilingual like my brother Sol but I only hope that you will understand what I try to share with you…

Thank you for your collaboration !

Surya ☼

P.S. “Marc, tu m’as fait pleurer dans ton message de Bienvenue…”
(12-09-2016, 12:47 AM)Surya Wrote: Hello all,

Now, you know that I am Sol’s sister… a brother that I love very much ! 

Sorry because I did not read your posts before I posted a new thread…

Thank you for your message and I will enjoy for sure after looking some titles of your posts…

Personnaly, I really like very much to discover the thruth under the story that we have learned and now it’s a real challenge to find it in internet.  That’s the real reason why I came here because I think that we are in the same boat…

In the same time, I would like to tell you that I am not bilingual like my brother Sol but I only hope that you will understand what I try to share with you…

Thank you for your collaboration !

Surya ☼

P.S. “Marc, tu m’as fait pleurer dans ton message de Bienvenue…”

May I offer you a tissue?  

[Image: A-box-of-tissues-001.jpg]
Yes you definitely need Tissues. But they were Good Tears! 

Don't you worry about your English.
Most of our members knew me at ATS and I spoke and wrote more in Mandarin Chinese than I did in English and everyone was very patient with me.
I often used a translator to type from.