Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Great speech and great talking points. TRUMP
Great!!   minusculeclap 

I'm so happy!  It's causing me great anxiety waiting to hear what the December.... is it the 9th, or 11th, or 13th?   Well, anyway... whenever they say he actually IS the next President. 

I watched a video from Anonymous last night that said the panel has been receiving death threats if they allow Trump to win.  They said there will be a completely different person, not Trump or Hillary, that will be brought in.  And, guess what?  Whomever it is will be another puppet of the Cabal. tinycrying 

I just want this to be over so we can "Make America Great Again"!   minusculebeercheers
(12-04-2016, 05:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Great!!   minusculeclap 

I'm so happy!  It's causing me great anxiety waiting to hear what the December.... is it the 9th, or 11th, or 13th?   Well, anyway... whenever they say he actually IS the next President. 

I watched a video from Anonymous last night that said the panel has been receiving death threats if they allow Trump to win.  They said there will be a completely different person, not Trump or Hillary, that will be brought in.  And, guess what?  Whomever it is will be another puppet of the Cabal. tinycrying 

I just want this to be over so we can "Make America Great Again"!   minusculebeercheers

AMEN
Here is that video from Anonymous that I mentioned in the above post.   tinycrying 

Anonymous Making Perfect Sense again!

Anyone notice Hillary has been Hiding? Out of Sight as Her Minions Do Their Dirty Work!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-06-2016, 12:43 AM)guohua Wrote: Anonymous Making Perfect Sense again!

Anyone notice Hillary has been Hiding? Out of Sight as Her Minions Do Their Dirty Work!

Probably had to order a new clone; that one seems to have some bugs in it.   tinywondering