• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Preparing For The Pole-Shift 2017!
Quote:Published on Oct 26, 2016
What the government knows for sure about the pole shift and loss of life
Why the CIA is being moved to Denver?

Preparing for pole-shift 2017- Retired Military Man John Moore

Sigh... Well, it doesn't sound good. Planet Xena is heading our way!   tinyhuh

https://youtu.be/z5CYzuWqiso
Now I think I know why Obama said he would be the last POTUS; he has known about this event for many previous years.

The conspiracy theorists call this planet, Planet X.   The Bible calls it Wormwood.

The ET community have been getting "messages" that the time is almost here, and we will be see a bright flash, then suddenly find ourselves on a New Earth where we are spared the horrific things going on during the event on this planet.  That is... if we are spiritually evolved enough to be saved.

Whether you believe in the Hebrew Bible about a Rapture taking place, or you believe an ET spacecraft will come and beam you up, I do believe some people will be "taken" before this event occurs. 
The Bible says God's children will be raised up in a rapture event before this occurs.  Same thing, different characters.
So, I'm not going to worry about it.  I believe in my heart I'm ready to go.

Whatever your beliefs, NOW is the time to get ready to get out of here... or stay and face the "hell" that is about to hit this planet.

If you have no spiritual beliefs, then may I suggest you get prepared and move to a safe zone in an area where you can have a garden.  Stock up on seeds, buy some chickens, and learn how to sustain yourself, because it will be up to you to survive without help from the government. Buy some first aid books and supplies, water purifiers, food that will last on the shelf for years, and many guns and bullets to protect yourself from the starving people who will try to take your belongings.

Maybe the Walking Dead t.v. series is trying to show us the future of how things will be in the not so distant future?   tinybighuh
'The Dwarf Planet Formerly Known as Xena Has Officially Been Named Eris, IAU Announces'

'PASADENA, Calif.—The International Astronomical Union (IAU) today announced that the
dwarf planet known as Xena since its 2005 discovery has been named Eris, after the Greek
goddess of discord...
Caltec:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=851]
Marbles of The (insert deity here)!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-02-2016, 10:07 PM)BIAD Wrote: 'The Dwarf Planet Formerly Known as Xena Has Officially Been Named Eris, IAU Announces'

'PASADENA, Calif.—The International Astronomical Union (IAU) today announced that the
dwarf planet known as Xena since its 2005 discovery has been named Eris, after the Greek
goddess of discord...
Caltec:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=851]
Marbles of The (insert deity here)!

Greek goddess of discord?  Well, they named it appropriately, I see.   tinysurprised
Another pole shift? AGAIN? I'm getting dizzy with all this pole shifting going on since about 2000 or so! Are the prognosticators operating on the theory that if you predict it for every year, then sooner or later one year it will have to happen and they can crow "See? I was right!"?

If Eris were on a direct collision course with us, they'd still have to push their predictions several decades ahead at least, probably longer. Space is a BIG place, and it takes a while to get around in it.

The Hebrew Bible doesn't have anything at all in it about a Rapture - the Christians get that from the Greek New Testament, and I think they've got to fudge a few things to make it fit right, especially considering that there are so many different versions of it, even among Christians. I've never been able to see how so many people can get such wildly different beliefs from the same set of words.

Now, one thing I agree with is this:

Quote:Whatever your beliefs, NOW is the time to get ready to get out of here... 

One should always live his or her life as if it were their last day on this rock ball, because for several thousand people every day, it IS... and you never know when YOUR ticket is gonna be called. The entire world ends every single day. Every bird, every flower, every tree, every rock, every single PERSON - they all come to a grinding, screaming, screeching halt and cease to exist... POOF!... for someone. For several thousand someones. Every single day.

TODAY is the End of the World - for someone... and it isn't going to take a pole shift to git 'er done. I tend not to look for major catastrophes, because it's just a minor one that is eventually going to be the end of ME. I'd hate to miss it by being preoccupied looking for The Big One.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’