Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It’s HORRIBLE! Trump is the president-elect and America is doomed!
Hi Surya, one of the main problems with Trump is that he's been highlighting the pompous
manner that many Journalists carve a narrative that suits a certain perception.

They have a podium that makes sure that nobody steps off their journalistic reservation and
allows the readers/viewers to see that it's basically a scam.

Don't get me wrong, there's no sinister conspiratorial plan within the Journalist community in
regards of secret meetings and phone-calls in the wee-small hours (although a private website
was discovered where Journalists discussed ways of preventing certain truths being revealed.)

But money talks and in an era of 24-hour-news, getting one's message out, would you refuse
the fiscal opportunity to report something that may not be entirely true?

The days have long-gone when a reporter would purvey information without a personal comment
on the incident reported. Two or three generations have grown up in a world where a number of
'Journalists' or really 'Presenters' publicly discuss the information they're announcing and political
parties have realised it's an ideal vehicle to use/abuse.

CNN is taking the brunt of it, but many news outlets are guilty of persuasion through omission of
the full facts. It's usually not the fault of the actual Presenters, but the act of those editing the news
to fit in the time-slot.

The Wikileaks were really ignored during the recent US Election with only a passing mention of
them when it suited their narrative. 'Cherry-picking' was involved, but the main desire was to stay
within a certain set of values that favoured one of the candidates in the election.

It was constant and for many of those reading and viewing the information, it assisted in forming
their opinions of the candidates. The people on television who supposedly report the news are
perceived as celebrities and with that, many perceptions are nailed onto their conduct.

Some believe that if they present news to millions of viewers, our natural social-standing is that
these people are telling the whole truth and beyond deception. They seem familiar and 'act' to
give the impression that they're just like the viewers... a regular Joe/Jane.

But look at their salaries, their incomes are far-beyond the average person and to maintain
the lifestyles they enjoy, I'd doubt a noble and honourable conduct would stand them in good
stead when dealing in the world of politics.

What could also be worse for news-outlets is what do you do when there's no 'interesting'
news...? Can you not just take a small article and enhance it into something that might catch
the viewers/readers eye?

Well, Journalists do it every day, they have to. Something you find important may not be to another
and in the world of ratings and newspapers sales, a flavour must be available to any potential
customer in a world where your work-skills decide whether your salary will continue.

You're only a couple of steps away from green-screens and crisis actors, and with a professional
political system who's status must be maintained at all costs, there's no shortage of customers
to 'use' your broadcasting talents.

As I've suggested, its not sinister... it's just that over the years, it's become part of the establishment.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
So maybe Trump had a crush on Lady Di...I don't see anything wrong with that.

Trump has always been a businessman, and most certainly a playboy when he was younger. Money, fame and good looks often get attracted to others with money, fame and good looks. Hollywood is filled with those.

Could anyone imagine just how the mainstream media would twist this around if Trump had ever had an affair with Lady Di?

Twist here is the right word as this is how journalism works nowadays, the bigger the twists, the bigger the ratings, the bigger the ratings, more money and power in their pockets.

Until someone like Trump comes along, gets to be the next President of the United States and tells CNN (while being broadcasted all over the world with millions and millions of viewers) to go fuck themselves, that they're fake and denies them the right to ask a question.

THAT is priceless !
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~
(01-15-2017, 02:49 PM)Sol Wrote: Until someone like Trump comes along, gets to be the next President of the United States
and tells CNN (while being broadcasted all over the world with millions and millions of viewers)
to go fuck themselves, that they're fake and denies them the right to ask a question.

THAT is priceless !

Yep, just like this...

CIA boss says Trump does not understand Russia.
'John Brennan warns Mr Trump that his "talking and tweeting" is not in
the national interest.'

SOURCE:

Of course it's the wrong way, it's not 'establishment'!!

Imagine having access to the questions and queries that the average person in the street is asking...?
Think about the novel idea that the Elite are closer to those they're supposed to serve than the
standard 'stand in line and wait for my reply'

I'm not singing the praises of Trump, I'm just offering another reason why he isn't doing
what the masses have been groomed into believing.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Click on the picture to see it bigger.  I still can't get the way to enlarge it figured out.   tinyshocked
(01-15-2017, 05:30 AM)Surya Wrote: Thank you Senona for your comprehension and your information about that.  I hope that I will remember…  minusculebeercheers

But you did not answer my last question concerning the subject ? tinysurprised

Surya ☼

Ooops....sorry about that. tinybiggrin

To be honest, that is a new tale on Trump in regards to Lady Di that I had never heard of.
Any more, I don't trust much of what is posted about Trump, the MSM are so left-leaning (Hillary supporters) with the exception of a few...very few.

But I do know from viewing past TV clips, when he was on Oprah many years ago, he had mentioned after she questioned him about him sounding like he was interested in running for office and back then, he stated if our country keeps going like it is, in the wrong direction then he might think about running for President.

That was when Nixon's wife saw him on TV and told her husband about it.
Next thing Trump receives a letter from Nixon himself saying that Trump had good intentions and he could see him going far in politics if he ever decided to run.
Trump never met Nixon but did get I think 2 letters from him with support.

So in my mind, this is not a "last minute thing" for Trump.
But something that has built up over time and as one can tell by not only Hillary losing (which is by her own fault mind you) the Dems also lost half their seats in the House/Senate.

Despite what the Dems think, wanting to blame the Russians, Wikileaks or Comey.
Simply put, the people were sick of where the Democrats were taking our country.

Same thing happened after Bush's 8 years when McCain ran.
The people knew it would be more of the Bush policies and that gave Obama the edge.
And not only did McCain lose, but the Dems took over both Houses for the first 2 years. And yet, nothing got done and then they wanted to play the blame game.

Hillary might have squeaked by ever so closely with the "popular" vote....not by a landslide mind you.
But she was clearly the most dishonest and corrupt out of the 2 candidates, hence why Trump won IMO.

Plus the majority wanted a change from Obama policies.
And like the 2008 race with McCain, Hillary would have been more of Obama.

What gets me, is Trump is not even in office yet, and the MSM and talking heads are "predicting" what he will or will not do, sending out negative messages of fear mongering to the public.

That is so wrong on so many levels.
It is literally causing a state of fear among many young people as well as adults when there is no need for it.

Our country has survived 44 presidents, all have had their share of controversy, both Dems and Rep alike.
And Trump is no different. Just not a career politician as the others. Nor does he speak with manners and decorum.
Which I hate to say it, was/is a unique appeal to so many Americans, after being lied to by smooth speaking politicians.

Who knows, Trump may surprise us all and be a great President for our country.
But then again, maybe not.

Point is -- none of us know, not even the so-called "experts" who predicted a Hillary win.
So why not give the Man a chance before people crucify his azz, especially being as he has yet to be sworn into Office. LOL.

I myself am curious as to his leadership. He definitely has business skills and stays busy.
And think his ego will want to make him try to succeed in every aspect that he can, which will benefit the people.

Whereas Hillary's ego was about herself and power, with little regards to the common people outside of Hollywood.
The fact that the Clinton Foundation is drying up from lack of donations should be a tell-tale sign of it being a "pay-for-play" scheme as many claimed. Last I read about it the other day, they may end up closing it down due to lack of donations.
Don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.
And that would have only continued on if Hillary had won. Doing favors for those that "donated".

a.k.a. 'snarky412'