Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It’s HORRIBLE! Trump is the president-elect and America is doomed!

Geez... tinylaughing

What else can I add?

Jude
Yep .... the herd definetly needs thinning ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

smallrofl 

LOVE IT!!

This guy nailed it....nope, nothing more to add. 

For you Hillary supporters who needs a 'safe place' with coloring books ---->>>>>   minusculemooning
GET OVER IT!!

Despite what your college professors are telling you, the world is not going to end just because Trump won.
In fact, the stock market has been going up and Carrier is staying.

Sounds pretty damn good to me.

Go TRUMP!     minusculebeercheers

#maga

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I would suggest to Trump that some monies should really be put to one side in order to book
a ballroom somewhere so that the dumbing-down project can be celebrated by the previous
Government.

At first, I thought it was just me that didn't understand this generation's humour and that
involved bawling and mewling about the terrible atrocities of being college and learning social
skills of an adult.

I sometimes struggled to see how the whimsical nature that the young and may I say, several
older people too, was portrayed too convincingly that at times and I genuinely believed they were
living an hardship!

Kids today, huh...? They're far-smarter than us 'fuddy-duddies'!! -I thought.

Their world is so cotton-wooled that any bump in the road is seen as a catastrophe.
God help them if the country is ever invaded...
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-02-2016, 12:15 PM)BIAD Wrote: God help them if the country is ever invaded...

We need them on the front lines tho...WAAAAAAAYYYYY up front!

tinylaughing
I wish they would just Die, that's improve the Gene Pool.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-02-2016, 06:41 PM)Jude Wrote:
(12-02-2016, 12:15 PM)BIAD Wrote: God help them if the country is ever invaded...

We need them on the front lines tho...WAAAAAAAYYYYY up front!

tinylaughing

Yes indeed......WAAAAAAYYYY up front.

All the while holding hands singing 'Kumbaya' with lit candles around the Unicorns.   minusculerolleyes

Hold up a sec........aren't Unicorns on the protective list? minusculethinking
Yes I think they are but 'snowflakes' aren't.

So the buttercups can stay on the front-lines by themselves.  tinyangry

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(12-06-2016, 06:49 AM)senona Wrote: Yes indeed......WAAAAAAYYYY up front.

All the while holding hands singing 'Kumbaya' with lit candles around the Unicorns.   minusculerolleyes

These kids should speak with the veterans of past wars and maybe they'll understand
just how little their problems are.

The education system fails to show them why they can mewl and blubber over imagined
western monsters whispered from poor tutors. It's because those who serve and served
in our armed forces created an environment for them to do so by risking and losing their
lives.

The tears may still flow, but the reasons will be a little more adult.
(12-06-2016, 11:53 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 06:49 AM)senona Wrote: Yes indeed......WAAAAAAYYYY up front.

These kids should speak with the veterans of past wars and maybe they'll understand
just how little their problems are.

The education system fails to show them why they can mewl and blubber over imagined
western monsters whispered from poor tutors. It's because those who serve and served
in our armed forces created an environment for them to do so by risking and losing their
lives.

The tears may still flow, but the reasons will be a little more adult.

Got full schedule here ...... drinking ...... pillaging ...... plundering ....... dispatching muzzies to meet their skyfairy ...... curing virgins ...... drinking ...... planning insurgencies ....... eliminating communist agents ....... drinking ........ holiday gathering with vlad and xi .......  drinking .......  

No time to babysit snowflakes .......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-06-2016, 01:40 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Got full schedule here ...... drinking ...... pillaging ...... plundering ....... dispatching muzzies to meet their skyfairy ......
curing virgins ...... drinking ...... planning insurgencies ....... eliminating communist agents ....... drinking ........
holiday gathering with vlad and xi .......  drinking .......  

Soooo.... just another average day, Dait?!!
tinybiggrin
(12-06-2016, 02:25 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 01:40 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Got full schedule here ...... drinking ...... pillaging ...... plundering ....... dispatching muzzies to meet their skyfairy ......
curing virgins ...... drinking ...... planning insurgencies ....... eliminating communist agents ....... drinking ........
holiday gathering with vlad and xi .......  drinking .......  

Soooo.... just another average day, Dait?!!
tinybiggrin

No, he forgot the Pinching of Bar Maids Asses!  tinylaughing
OMG! This Is The TRUTH In A Cartoon.
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F61%2F94%2F92b15d704bf...dsuc-a.tif]

[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F45%2F3a%2F8188253042d...dsuc-a.tif]
[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F70%2Fd5%2Fc6ba9ce0469...dstc-a.tif] [Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fba%2F0c%2Fcb2b09994ea...humb-5.jpg] [Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2F09%2F3a%2Fea8bd6a0473...humb-1.jpg]
@"guohua" , this is what I believe the Dems are using..... spot on!!   minusculethumbsup

[Image: ?url=%2Fcmsmedia%2Fba%2F0c%2Fcb2b09994ea...humb-5.jpg]

I can remember way back, the MSM did a poll and even tho many "favored" Hillary more, she ranked at the bottom when it came to trustworthiness.

Meaning she failed the "HONEST" qualitiy.

Maybe, just maybe, aside from her insulting half the population with her deplorable/irredeemable comment, maybe the other half just DO NOT TRUST HILLARY and DID NOT WANT HER IN OFFICE TO CONTINUE HER CORRUPT WAYS!!!!

Being as Hillary lacked honesty, integrity, morals etc etc , that could be part of the reason she lost.
Just saying...... minusculerolleyes

Curious tho what the excuse will be come Wed or Thurs, being as this "Russia finger pointing" is not getting much traction.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

The News From The MSM Outlets will soon Show Trump The Racist!
[Image: bf08cd238f60febe288590131dc730c5889e1d25...=800&h=337]
Sad 
Sorry ! I made an error in grammar and I only wanted to correct it ! -(
(01-15-2017, 03:59 AM)Surya Wrote: Hello All,

We don’t know a lot about the life of Trump before his election…

Recently, I was reading that Trump have may times met Lady Di and when he learnend about her divorce, he decided to send her plenty of flowers at her flat.  And now, the response :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-wife.html

Personnaly, I think that Trump had a « fix » on Lady Di mostly when he learned her “death” and said that the only regret, he had, was to never had a date with her…

In conclusion, his dream was to have a date with Lady Di… but he certainly realised another dream to be the President of USA.

That’s only my opinion and now what’s yours about this story ?

Surya ☼
(01-15-2017, 03:59 AM)Surya Wrote: Sorry ! I made an error in grammar and I only wanted to correct it ! -(

Good seeing you Surya. minusculehello

No worries here, we have no 'Grammar Czars' to have to put up with .....LOL 

But I know what you mean, when you reread a comment and see something misspelled, it seems to stand out like a sore thumb.
So you want to go back and correct it.

I do that a bunch.
Even when I use the "preview" window, I still end up editing it for grammar errors. ha-ha
Or if my paragraphs run together I go back and put a space in between for easier reading.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Thumbs Up 
Thank you Senona for your comprehension and your information about that.  I hope that I will remember…  minusculebeercheers

But you did not answer my last question concerning the subject ? tinysurprised

Surya ☼
Hi Surya
So good to see you here.
I'll try and answer you question, here I'll look some stuff up.
Actually Trumps life is well documented.
It was the Daily Mail and then NBC news and Motherjones news outlets that ran with that story back in 2016.

None of those news agencies are friendly to Trump and it would appear they only ran the articles when it look like Trump was winning.