Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Cosmic False Flag with Steven Greer
Whether you like Steven Greer or not, he has a message that is important for the world to hear.  Listen up, so if this should occur, you will know what's really going on. It's a long video, but well worth it for what he shares.  

Don't allow the PTB to pull the wool over your eyes, as they did with the Vietnam War, 9-11, and other major events that only served to further their agenda.

Quote:Dr. Steven Greer discloses the final card, the hoax alien invasion. We must call out this as a hoax and share the information!

This is done by technology that is similar to holographic technology, but works with trans-dimensional manifestation. Other independent sources that will confirm this information: Steward Swerdlow, Peter Paget, Harald Kautz Vella, Cara St Clare.

Recommendations:
Protect your hearts! Cease the deception, war. Keep your mind full of love and feel that way, force the world you want to create to be predominant in your consciousness. Will love and feel it consistently to manifest the reality that you have the inner power to create. Go into your heart.

Here is another one...

https://youtu.be/cF646k35PKQ

Or you can click below and watch from the source link for a little shorter video.

Source
DAMN! Now I'll have to go to his site.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(12-03-2016, 12:30 AM)guohua Wrote: DAMN! Now I'll have to go to his site.

I put up another one with the link below, in case they remove it again.  It's almost 6 hours long, so make sure you have some time set aside.   tinybiggrin