Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is Assange?
I was looking at a video for a piece of machinery on YT, when it finished up youtube decided to play this one as recommended:

There's a bit more information at the link, but here's a quick rundown:

Quote:The CIA have taken over Wikileaks main sites and twitter accounts. We have pictures of the take down by the CIA. It has been confirmed by activists who witnessed this. Black ops team stormed the embassy last month took away a man with a black hood over his head. 

We know Julian was taken by black ops team that was witnessed.
We know people in Wikileaks had their phones and computers seized and were threatened.
We know Wikileaks twitter and its accounts Free Assange Wikileaks Task-force are compromised, taken over by the CIA.
We know Julian is not in the embassy anymore, and we know Embassy cat is still there, and there is no way Julian would leave is beloved cat behind if he left on his own free will. 
We know Julian could have easily done a video to proof he is safe and not taken, that never happened. 
We know that the last video last month was not proof of life, it was not even Julian. 
We know that Obama had now classed Julian Assange and Wikileaks organization as a terrorist organization, wanted dead or alive. That announcement was made approx 3 weeks ago by Obama. We have the video. That would give the CIA the power to take Julian from embassy. Our source is special OP's expert in bitcoin and encryption. Was also tortured by the CIA for 6 days. 

Where in the world is Julia Assange?

This apparently all went down in mid-October?

Here's the Time-Line:

TimeLine

Does anybody have any information on any of this? Any other sites I can check out? I see Alex Jones did a bit about this a few days ago (as much as I dislike the man sometimes I'll be a good chap and link the video...)

Yes, that happened already, and he was found alive and well. 

I think there was another thread here about that, but no clue what the title was.  Just put Assange in the search engine and see what comes up.
ah that makes sense. I put Julian in the search and couldn't find anything with a glance. I remember the one I think you are talking about (the one about his internet being cut?) but the ones I posted were more recent "where's the proof of life?!" stories. 

Never mind then   tinycool

I also found this a minute ago:

Quote:UPDATE – 11/28/2016: Julian Assange gave a live phone-in interview to FCM16, Beirut on November 26 which can be listened to in full here. Notably, he referenced the death of Fidel Castro – meaning the interview was fresh and new, not old. However, with the interview being audio-only with no video of Assange, it’s hard to accept as 100% definitive proof of life. This interview is certainly more than we had before and it looks like Assange is – at the least – physically fine if he’s able to give phone interviews.

It's an updated time-line and has this little update at the end. 

Linky