Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. Will Administer Flu Vaccine Using Chemtrails
This might have needed to go in the health forum, but this is a Hot Button topic, so I'm placing it here.

It seems people are waking up and realizing  there are deadly poisons in the flu vaccine, so less people are getting it. 

So, what does the government do?
They are considering spraying us with chemtrails that contain live versions of the flu virus against our will! smallfit 

[Image: chemtrails-flu-vaccine-700x350.jpg]

Quote:The American government are considering administering a flu vaccine across the entire country via aerosol spraying – otherwise known as chemtrails. 

The ineffective FluMist nasal spray will be reformulated in order to spray untold amounts of live versions of the flu virus on members of the public, in the interests of their “health”.

Naturalnews.com reports:
Although FluMist, the first nasal spray flu vaccine, was utterly rejected as “ineffective” by pediatricians as well as CDC advisors for the upcoming flu season, and even though the last round of flu shots was admitted by the CDC to be a complete failure (even though they said to get it anyway), have no fear, because evil Western medicine hasn’t given up yet on completely incapacitating the entire population’s immune system with chemicals!

All it seems to take is the media spreading flu hysteria and the sheeple are ready to inject dangerous chemicals into their system that can ‘save them’ from the dreaded flu virus.  Sigh...   

Remember, we are proving how the Main Stream Media LIES to further their Master's agenda...
Big Pharma stands ready with pockets open to collect your money when you get sick from Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis, Autism, or AIDS, which these chemicals can cause in some people.

Quote:The lies, the lies, the lies. People are so brainwashed about the flu they’re willing to accept just about any form of “protection” as legitimate, even when it’s highly experimental and most likely has ulterior motives. Flu vaccine makers simply announce that their “medicine” works, and the government moves forward with injecting tens if not hundreds of millions of people.

Wonder why the flu shot is free? Natural health enthusiasts don’t. We know why.

In Canada, one drug maker claims that aerosol versions of the flu vaccine were effective when dosed onto more than 50 colonies in Saskatchewan and Alberta.
Can you imagine? Your kids are out playing in the yard and they get force-medicated with untold amounts of live versions of the flu, and in a form where the dose amount cannot be regulated?

What a twisted, sick (pardon the pun) method for administering “medicine.” Did those colonies of people all sign agreements for this? Are they just medical experimental guinea pigs?

Is Aerial spraying over the USA of live virus ‘vaccines’ for Polio, Aids, Zika, H1N1, Ebola and Measles coming soon?

Quote:Western medicine is so arrogant and ill-conceived that these mad scientists actually believe somehow that aerosol live virus vaccinations can be delivered at the “proper dosage,” and it was recently approved this way for deployment over Australia!

The severely botched theory is steadily progressing and being tested via the release of chemtrails, as reported by The Liberty Beacon:
“The air we breath [sic] and the vaccinations we receive are poisoned with deadly chemical cocktails linked to multiple diseases such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Diabetes, Arthritis, Autism and AIDS. Chemtrails and vaccines are silent deadly killers.”

And don’t think that any vaccines of any kind are proven safe or effective, because they are not. They’re not even tested for safety. Don’t believe that?
Fact: There was no scientific evidence ever presented that the chemical sprayed over Miami counties for fighting Zika virus was ever tested for safety or effectiveness.
Ooops.
The CDC simply leaped to the conclusion that somehow microcephaly (a birth defect categorized by a smaller head diameter) was linked to mosquitoes spreading Zika virus, when it all really boiled down to dangerous pesticides being dumped into the drinking water. Still, as long as CNN never publishes the truth, then a hundred million Americans will fall for it all.

Is spraying deadly viruses on Americans somehow justified?

Quote:So, Americans, you refuse to get vaccinated by needle? Big Pharma’s “got your back.” They’re planning to spray some deadly viruses over your neighborhood, onto your organic garden and on your children’s heads.

Got a vaccine exemption form filled out for personal, religious or medical reasons? No worries. The aerial assault is all inclusive – so it doesn’t matter if you’re allergic to anything.

The question of “are we being sprayed” with toxins is no longer being asked. It’s been answered with a resounding “yes.”

The new question is: “Which toxins are we being sprayed with?”

Suddenly, the health risks associated with simply walking outside have completely changed.
Geoengineering is real, and whistleblowers, even from inside the U.S. military, are coming forward right and left, letting the uninformed public know the real deal. Geoengineering is no longer considered some discreet military operation – it’s a reality.

In 1949, the use of manned and unmanned vehicles for aerial spraying began under the Geneva Act for Chemical and Biological Weapons.
Today, “vector control” is justified for “terrorist” or “riot control” by such acts as the Patriot Act (2001), the Space Preservation Act (2001) and the Weather Modification Research and Technology Act (2005).

Whether for insects, viruses or humans, the U.S. government believes they have the right to mass medicate the population. In reality, however, it’s biological warfare, forced medication and population control. And it’s unethical and dangerous.

Source

(Highlighted text by me)

So...  sigh...  are you upset yet?   tinyok

The only way I know to fight back is by first spreading the word about what's going on. 
So I hope anyone reading this will share it with their friends, and so on.  When enough people wake up, we can stand against them and hopefully get this stopped!

It looks like we are going to have to start wearing a face mask when we step outside just to avoid the poisons the government are forcing us to breathe. But, they have been spraying chemicals in the air for years, so we should have been taking this precautionary measure years ago.
I suppose if enough people start wearing breathing masks, they'll find some reason to make them illegal too!   mediumsmartass

IT'S TIME TO FIGHT BACK! minusculeninja
First point:-  I agree that the Flu vaccine is not as pure as I would like, so much so that neither
me or my wife ( an ex medical professional ) will have one even though it's free and it is entered
in our medical files as "Refused".

Second point:-  This is where I will get hammered no doubt but those so called chemtrails are just
water vapour showing up because of the weather conditions at the particulate height that the
aircraft is flying at. If the aircraft were to change height the vapour trails would just not show
anymore. Does anyone really think that if they were caused by chemicals being pumped out from
hidden internal tanks that someone wouldn't have exposed it by now ?
(12-02-2016, 12:15 AM)Just Looking Wrote: First point:-  I agree that the Flu vaccine is not as pure as I would like, so much so that neither
me or my wife ( an ex medical professional ) will have one even though it's free and it is entered
in our medical files as "Refused".

Second point:-  This is where I will get hammered no doubt but those so called chemtrails are just
water vapour showing up because of the weather conditions at the particulate height that the
aircraft is flying at. If the aircraft were to change height the vapour trails would just not show
anymore. Does anyone really think that if they were caused by chemicals being pumped out from
hidden internal tanks that someone wouldn't have exposed it by now ?

Yes, my friend, you are about to get hammered!   tinybiggrin  

ETA: had to come in above the link below, but wanted to make sure you didn't miss the post on page two of the thread below: Page Two Link

Do some real research and you will see what is really going on.  Begin with my thread on Chemtrails here:  Under the Chembow

There are several more pages on that thread that offer EVIDENCE that chemtrails are real.  Just keep going.  
I love helping people wake up to what is really going on.  minusculebiggrin