Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is this the Anunnaki
The Anunnaki was a Sumerian Myth or Was It?
[Image: ubaid_reptilian.jpg?fit=679%2C534] 
Quote:These 7,000 year-old statuettes discovered in Mesopotamia, the cradle of human civilization, show an odd resemblance to modern depictions of reptilian humanoids. Anunnaki connection?
Most of the statuettes were uncovered from an archaeological site called Tell Al’Ubaid, a small settlement mound in southern Iraq. It predates the construction of the nearby Sumerian city-state of Ur by more than a thousand years.
Little is known about the Ubaid civilization but its influence can be seen in many aspects of the Sumerian culture. Over time, their small villages developed into flourishing towns and cities.
The strange figurines were unearthed in 1919, during the first excavation of the Al’Ubaid site, and have since puzzled the scientific community. As you can see, they depict humanoids with reptilian characteristics such as elongated heads, almond-shaped eyes and lizard-type noses/snouts.

They represent both males and females, and some of them have what appear to be helmets on their heads. Others are depicted holding staffs or scepters, symbols of the ruling class.

Some of the female figures are breastfeeding and their babies also show lizard traits.

[Image: 20140206-145734-e1432115541565.jpg?resize=500%2C525] [Image: ubaid-lizard-man.jpg?resize=500%2C500]
Quote:Archaeologists are unsure of their exact nature and their role remains unknown. However, most of them agree that because the statuettes depict common activities such as breastfeeding, the Ubaid lizardmen (and women) were not ritualistic representations but rather stylized versions of flesh-and-bone creatures.

Add that to the symbols of power that some figurines are holding and we have a 7,000 year-old take on the modern mystery of the ruling reptilian race.
[Image: ubaid-lizard-men.jpg?resize=500%2C628] Source
Other sources: Link    Link

Notice the Cone Shaped Head,,, That reminds me of all those Skulls in S. A. the Incas and Aztecs and others.
Shaping their children's skulls so they'd be accepted by the Aliens?
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I see the statues as proof of their existence long ago, and I think they are still around.
We have whistle-blowers saying they are still here living underground, on the back side of the moon, and also on Mars. 
No way to prove that... yet, but I have to wonder. minusculethinking For now, it's only the word from those who say they have encountered them. 

They consider the Earth theirs and claim the royalty bloodline as their descendants after they mated with humans.

This is why we have the conflicts with the so called "Elite" thinking they have a right to control all of humanity.

But, now that we humans have developed into a breed that's as smart as them, we can overpower them and break away from their control.  This is done more with our understanding that raising our consciousness to a higher level of vibration (or, for @"ninurta", a higher frequency), we advance spiritually into the next higher level where they cannot even see us, let alone control us.

This is done by thinking positive thoughts, helping others, and just being kind to one another. Evil thoughts, violence, fear, or any negativity only feeds the Reptilians.

Meditation plays an important role too. It activates the pineal gland to help raise our consciousness.

This is why they and their family try to keep us dumb and unaware of the power of our pineal gland by forcing fluoride in the water, chemicals in the air we breath, and the food we eat to calcify it.  And their "agents" ridicule anything that leaks out to the public that would make us aware of what they are doing so no one will "take notice" or give it any credibility. They have almost succeeded in getting the younger generation to be obsessed with looking down at their cell phone so they can "mind control" them.  The more people look down, the less people will notice what is going on in the skies above them, and they can "move the masses" with their false media stories in whatever direction they wish to take them.

I see all this breaking down now with all the wiki-leaks that have come out lately exposing their evil deeds, and more and more whistle-blowers coming forward. 
The Cabal are running scared, especially Soros! The "word" is, they were heading to the underground tunnels, and this is one reason for all the arson fires in the Appalachian Mountains in the U.S., and now over in Israel.  The Alliance (the good guys) are trying to smoke them out and they will be arrested as they come to the surface. I don't know how true that is, but something is definitely going on with all the fires this year.

I could go on and on, but I'm out of time for now.
Looks more like insects than reptiles to me, but that's purely a subjective observation, rather than objective. I've got a question, though - if these represent either reptiles or insects, when, in the entire history of my planet, has anyone ever seen a reptile - or an insect - breastfeed their young? I've never even seen on with breasts, much less breastfeeding. Breasts seem to be an entirely mammalian innovation, found only on mammals. I'd have to guess, based upon that observation, that these statuettes are stylized representations of some sort of bipedal mammal then, of which there are very few representative species on this rock ball. I'd be looking in that direction, but that's just me... being a human male, I just naturally gravitate towards looking towards breasts!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(11-25-2016, 06:43 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Looks more like insects than reptiles to me, but that's purely a subjective observation, rather than objective. I've got a question, though - if these represent either reptiles or insects, when, in the entire history of my planet, has anyone ever seen a reptile - or an insect - breastfeed their young? I've never even seen on with breasts, much less breastfeeding. Breasts seem to be an entirely mammalian innovation, found only on mammals. I'd have to guess, based upon that observation, that these statuettes are stylized representations of some sort of bipedal mammal then, of which there are very few representative species on this rock ball. I'd be looking in that direction, but that's just me... being a human male, I just naturally gravitate towards looking towards breasts!

Well, the "insects", or Mantis, were also here.  So, maybe this is a statue representing them.  But the Anunnaki were/are the Reptilians.