Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Martian Soldier Found On Mars? (Video)
This video was published November 15th, and in my opinion, shows some awesome anomalies that I've never seen before. 

I love it when that happens!   mediumalien

It's more than just interesting rocks on Mars... watch the whole thing. 

There is much to discuss here!  Watch and tell me what you think.   tinysurprised

https://youtu.be/uq7F7kGtgCI
I've seen a few of those before.
The "Giant" casting a shadow on the clouds was a structure - like an Oil Rig Platform? If I remember correctly.

Much of the footage used in the video is from earlier hoax stuff and mis-identified stuff.
The "saucer" on the back of the BigRig with "Oversize Load" on the front was actually the US X-47B drone being transported to it's new base!
[Image: X-47B-truck-road.jpg]

I don't know what the Mars Rock anomaly is, but I'm not a big fan of when they "enhance" the image to bring out the detail!
All they're doing is trying to emphasise what THEY see.

The Mona Lisa thing was just silly!!

G
@"gordi"  

It was the ETs they showed that intrigued me the most.  I think those were real.
(11-23-2016, 12:27 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"gordi"  

It was the ETs they showed that intrigued me the most.  I think those were real.

There was an odd mixture of footage used there... some was DEFINITELY from fake/hoax movies like Alien Autopsy...
Some, I'm not so sure I'd seen before... would have to watch again to be sure...

I do find some of the ET footage to be quite creepy! and I'm NOT easily creeped out!

Gx