Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump : Im pulling out of TPP
Trump just axed the TPP ...... wiping out a small part of obummas legacy ..... which is good ....... 
Unfortuneatly ..... Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Lung is still pushing for the remaining 11 countries in the TPP to go ahead and approve it without the u.s ....... not a surprise as Lee always has had his head up the globalists asses ...... heres to hoping that the other countries decide to dump the TPP as well rather than listen to Lee ..... have to laugh at singapore trying to pretend to be a world power playing piggy in the middle ..... they dont seem to understand when push comes to shove piggy in middle gets squished ...... much as am sick of wars would love to see the s. china sea dispute heat up an singapore get squished to take the arrogant bastards down a few pegs .... hell even their army a joke bunch of rich dilattants trying to play soldier and they cant even march proper ..... not to mention wouldnt last a week in a real war ......  

Trump dumps TPP
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

That's GREAT, but you know the Obamanites are going to go CRAZY!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Yep .... is why got lots beer an prawncrackers to snack on while watching the fireworks when their heads explode ....... should be good show ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

The Speech Video:

It's about damned time!

A little worrisome that he didn't even mention getting rid of the unconstitutional Individual Mandate in Obamacare, though. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, but he's only got about 85 days after entering office to stop that cold, or I may have to sue his government for negligence and damages.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I too, hope he goes through with it.
But remember, he's a businessman and no door is truly closed in business.

Using Daitengu's source:
'...Trump called the pact, a deal among the US and 11 Pacific Rim nations, "a potential disaster" for the nation.
"Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back to American shores," he said.

Earlier Monday, Japan's prime minister discounted the idea of going ahead with the TPP without American
participation, the AP reports. "TPP is meaningless without the United States," Shinzo Abe said...'

Going off the Japanese Prime Ministers quote, that sounds like a one-way street where Japan and others
get the best out of it.

So.... I suggest you're best out of it!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-22-2016, 02:10 PM)BIAD Wrote: I too, hope he goes through with it.
But remember, he's a businessman and no door is truly closed in business.

Using Daitengu's source:
'...Trump called the pact, a deal among the US and 11 Pacific Rim nations, "a potential disaster" for the nation.
"Instead, we will negotiate fair, bilateral trade deals that bring jobs and industry back to American shores," he said.

Earlier Monday, Japan's prime minister discounted the idea of going ahead with the TPP without American
participation, the AP reports. "TPP is meaningless without the United States," Shinzo Abe said...'

Going off the Japanese Prime Ministers quote, that sounds like a one-way street where Japan and others
get the best out of it.

So.... I suggest you're best out of it!

Now, that DOES sound an awful lot like what is said when a mark lays down his cards and leaves the poker table to head upstairs to bed, doesn't it? What's the point of continuing to play if the mark isn't there to give you all his hard-earned cash?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

I did read someplace (?) that China has already said they wanted to start their own trade pack for the region. Some of the TPP was used as a political carrot to get the Pacific nations onboard for the "swing to the Pacific" the USA has said they were going to do.. Let us have bases there and we give you some great trade deals...that kinda tit for tat deal. Many had already refused the whole base thing anyway... Just my uninformed opinion so take it for what it is worth...