Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgraceful
The Great Divider, Obama was Never A Unifier.

Quote:President Obama urges anti-Trump protesters to keep protesting

President Barack Obama has little sympathy for President-elect Donald Trump.

Obama said Thursday during a press conference with German Chancellor Angela Merkel that Trump needs to get accustomed to the protests while urging anti-Trumpers to not be silent.
“I’ve been the subject of protests during the course of my eight years. And I suspect that there’s not a president in our history that at some point hasn’t been subject to these protests,” Obama said. “So I would not advise people would feel strongly or are concerned about some of the issues that have been raised during the course of the campaign, I wouldn’t advise them to be silent.”
Source

Were there any riots burning down neighborhoods due protest AGAINST Obama being elected? Any calls for disbanding the constitution? I think most pro-American people have jobs to go to every day and not Protest day after day being bussed to a new city each couple days. Does anyone know of Any of the ”i will leave America if Trump wins” hypocrites leaving?
No, Thought now!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
No one was asking Obama to 'silence' them.

But rather get Obama to tell the rowdy so-called  protestors -- "no more violence". (((duh)))
To act in a civilized and orderly manner when protesting.

Damn, is that so much to ask from our Leader?  smallnotamused

Or is Obama being obtuse on purpose? pfffft.

So the 'rights' of these rowdy protestors out weigh and over power the 'rights' of those who are intimidated by them or afraid their business will be looted. Or their car be torched or turned over, windows busted out.
Or not be able to get to work due to protestors blocking the road.

Or may be be spit upon when walking by the group (several reports of that near Trump Tower).

Someone needs to remind them that yes, you are allowed to hold a peaceful cordial protest.
But once it crosses over into criminal activity, then you will be arrested.
So please, remain calm and civil.

Just am glad I do not live in a city where that kind of shit goes on.
Therefore easy for me to block it out.
Just feel for the people that it affects.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Bob Hope knew what a Democrat is.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
After 20 january once obummas kenyan ass is out .... arrest him under sedition charges for inciting the libprog scum toss him under the fucking prison and throw away the key ......
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....