Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Underground Bases Reported to be Under Fire, Cabal Being Arrested as They Flee
We have had a large number of fires this year in the Southeast, more than I remember ever happening all at the same time during my 50+ years of living here.
My county was completely surrounded by fires last week from other counties, making it very hard breath outside.

CNN - Forest fires force hundreds to evacuate in Appalachia

Gizmodo - The South Is Burning

Wildfire Today - North Carolina to receive the worst of the smoke on Friday

[Image: wildfires-in-north-carolina-300x158.jpg]

Read about the fires here.

I had a "gut feeling" something was up, but I had no idea what it could be... until now.  
For those who don't know me, I'm very "intuitive", and I pick up on things that are hidden to others.
This just felt like there was more going on than simple accidents starting the fires, but I couldn't get a handle on "why?"

Quote:by Schem El Jamal, November 18th 2016

On November 16th, a very interesting video emerged on YouTube. This video was published by the YouTube channel of Gary Larrabee. Mr. Larrabeeis an alternative publisher of news on world events and developments in the efforts toward world liberation.

[/url]Read more about Gary Larrabee here: [url=http://allnewspipeline.com/Independent_Media_YouTuber_Threatened.php]All News Pipeline

The subject of this video was one which many of us have been paying close attention to for years now.  This is the subject of the group known as the Cabal.  This Cabal a group of corrupt bankers, corporate heads, and power brokers who have manipulated economies and societies around the world to their own advantage, and at the expense of the common population of the world.

Wisdom Teachings with David Wilcock - “The Cabal’s Downward Spiral” - Assessing the Final Days of a Crumbling Cabal, and a Prelude to Breakthrough

These criminals have broken countless laws, but are never prosecuted.  They have committed untold wrongs against humanity believing themselves to be the only people on Earth who deserve to prosper. These self-proclaimed royals have escaped justice for the good part of a century.  However, it seems that this is soon to change.

For those who frequent the Cosmic Disclosure series, the information on the possible offensive against the Cabal may not come as a surprise in its timing. Corey Goode—a well known whistleblower on Cabal activity and the Secret Space Program—recently reported that he was under instructions not to disclose certain upcoming events that were to take place.

(You can go to the source page to see some dialogue between Corey Goode and David Wilcock on the show Cosmic Disclosure, concerning this if you wish.)

Okay, so we know, or at least suspect, the Appalachian Mountains are full of underground military bases, and according to this news, they are being used by the Cabal. 
According to this article, all the fires in the south were set intentionally to smoke out the underground inhabitants, and they are being arrested as they come out.

Quote:If the Cabal is presently under attack and being arrested at this time, the element of surprise is an important ingredient in such operations (though at this point the operations are reported to be well underway). It would also be expected that mainstream media would avoid the subject until it was decided that the people were ready to know the truth of the situation.

According to mainstream media, these fires were caused by nothing more than people burning their trash. However, the video of interest says otherwise.

Please watch this short video for a full explanation.  He also discusses what the "booms" are that people have been hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...KZ2LbcTs7o

Could it be true?
Yes, I know it sounds "far-fetched", but we can hope... can't we? 

I don't expect any of this to be covered in MSM, so if I see/hear anything else, I'll keep you informed.  

Source Link
Erm.... one small flaw in the plan ..... the way underground military bases are designed and built a fire up on the ground above them will do no damage to the facility ...... as they designed to take direct hit from a nuke .....
a little fire wont even phase them ..... nor will it "smoke them out" as the guy claims ......  

Is ok .... over here we get haze over much of asia thanks to idiots in indonesia doing slash an burn farming every year ..... 
An nope they not got alien bases in indonesia ..... just idiots .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(11-19-2016, 08:19 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Erm.... one small flaw in the plan ..... the way underground military bases are designed and built a fire up on the ground above them will do no damage to the facility ...... as they designed to take direct hit from a nuke .....
a little fire wont even phase them ..... nor will it "smoke them out" as the guy claims ......  

Is ok .... over here we get haze over much of asia thanks to idiots in indonesia doing slash an burn farming every year ..... 
An nope they not got alien bases in indonesia ..... just idiots .....

Yes, I thought of that too. 

Maybe they are focusing on the ones in caves with tunnels that go back into the mountains?  With fires surrounding it, they would be forced out eventually, right?   tinybighuh

ETA:  I just listened to the video again, and at the 4:20 mark, he says the smoke was getting to them, even with the doors closed.
 Hmmm... IDK.   tinyhuh