Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Britain has passed the most extreme surveillance surveillance law
The u.k nanny state just took a giant leap forward when britain passed the most extreme surveillance law passed in a dumbocrappy ...... it requires isps to save all browser records for a year ...... all the better for big brother to watch you ..... erm .... mean to protect your freedumb an security ...... nsa probably having wetdreams about all the new data they about to get from their friends across the pond ...... 

Big Brother got bigger
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

Quote:Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man... A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget.

Quote:He was Edmond Dantes. And he was my father, and my mother, my brother, my friend. He was you, and me. He was all of us.

This is Not Good At All!
Quote:The law will force internet providers to record every internet customer's top-level web history in real-time for up to a year, which can be accessed by numerous government departments; force companies to decrypt data on demand -- though the government has never been that clear on exactly how it forces foreign firms to do that that; and even disclose any new security features in products before they launch.

Not only that, the law also gives the intelligence agencies the power to hack into computers and devices of citizens (known as equipment interference), although some protected professions -- such as journalists and medical staff -- are layered with marginally better protections.
Your Source

There is No privacy Anymore, There never was Much Privacy on the web, but now there's even less, your sites you've searched well be open to Scrutiny by Big Brother anytime they feel the need.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I used to be pretty big on the "privacy" thing, then I realized most of my generation (myself included, full disclosure) willingly give it away like it's candy during trick-or-treating. 

Now I realize that it is indeed important, but only if you actually live it. If you don't? Don't expect it. 

I mean seriously, people go on Facebook to complain about mass surveillance and prop up Snowden. Like he's a damn hero. He's the canary in the mine, and we are STILL rushing into the goddamn mine!!
(11-19-2016, 02:50 AM)Daitengu Wrote: The u.k nanny state just took a giant leap forward when britain passed the most extreme surveillance law passed in a dumbocrappy ...... it requires isps to save all browser records for a year ...... all the better for big brother to watch you ..... erm .... mean to protect your freedumb an security ...... nsa probably having wetdreams about all the new data they about to get from their friends across the pond ...... 

Big Brother got bigger

Yes,,,,[Image: l-96727.jpg] [Image: bigbrother.gif] [Image: NSA-protest-sign1-1024x731.gif][Image: surveillance_big.gif]Oh Yes, we're Screwed!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Since it's agreed that Members of Parliament are elected by the subjects of the country
and there to serve the United Kingdom, I wonder how many of those subjects were
asked if this kind of 'defensive' act against supposed-terrorism were consulted.

The really sad part of all this is around two years down the line from now, their'll be paying a
minimum wage to some poor sucker with limited education in official voyeurism to monitor
the information.

But... that doesn't mean it's okay to send tax-payers money on such garbage and certainly
not okay to treat their electorate in such a manner. Surely the company that's providing
this equipment has no ties to any of those who wish it to be used...? Surely.
tinyhuh
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.