Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Child Can Heal Water
[Image: 700_e1738225816ce2f87de5cd4e269fd2f4.jpg?v=1479413143]
Look at those eyes!   mediumbiggrin

Cathy's mom heard voices when she was pregnant that told her her children belonged to no one.  When Cathy was older she told her mother she was a star child, and she has the ability to purify water.

Quote:Cathy is now a nine-year-old who is described as a very special child who finds the conventional world and all restrictions very difficult. She also has some extraordinary abilities including healing and the purification of water.

Her mother says that she innately knew how to speak a language, not of this Earth which she referred to as a ‘star language’ which had the power to ‘heal water.' Cathy, who is extraordinarily articulate for a child of her age, is happy to explain to outsiders where she came from.

She claims that star children have been sent from a place called the Evening Land and their purpose is to help human beings to evolve. When they have completed their mission, they will go to the Day Land.

Cathy claims her "mission" here is to teach various things to adult human beings. But, she gets frustrated because most people do not believe in star children or extra-terrestrial life and she gets ridiculed. She says this will only damage human beings in the long run.

Cathy says “something important” will happen in the space of the next five years, and it is very important we (humans) heed her message now.  “We have to wake up!” she warned.

Humanity Has to Believe in Itself:

Quote:“It is difficult, because first of all, we don’t believe it, then if we believe but still have doubts, this prevents us from reaching this potential. We have to be at a point within ourselves to get in touch with our REAL truth in order to achieve this.

“There is a certain time we will achieve it, and if one person does, it will spread to other people, and this is the way it will start. But at what time I can’t tell you.”

Cathy shares why the star kids have come to this planet at this time:
“The star kids have come to show us the way. They are the ones to start the process, helping the rest of humanity to wake up.”

Cathy says she is from Evening Land, to help us evolve. When her purpose is accomplished, she will go to the Day Light. We have already been in Day Land, but because we wanted to have more experiences, we came to this planet.

The beings in Contact with her, like Emenoke, do not live on another planet. They are located at the ‘edge of the universe’ in the White Light.

“The ‘light orb’ is sent to protect us. My little brother has a blue orb that protects him.”

Mary: “You said he will also be a teacher ˗ in what way?”

Cathy: “He will be my teacher, as I will be, and he will be home schooled so he will retain true knowledge.”

M: “What do your guides teach you?”

C: “They are teaching me different knowledge so I can teach adults. The danger is that it can be changed and then the true information is lost. Then people get confused and lost by making fun of the star children, or not believing them. Many Star Kids are destroyed by education.”

M: “How many star kids are there?”

C: “Forty or fifty percent of people of a hundred, but many get lost and only twenty percent will remember who they are.” “We Have to Wake Up!” “The beings want us to wake up and see reality as it is, to understand how powerful we really are. Some individuals from Day Land and Evening Land have come here to help humanity with the Awakening. “It’s very dangerous to come here to help because our past life memories can be deleted at birth and some of this is destroyed by society and education, drink and drugs. Those who come here are aware of the dangers and still want to come and help. We are not awake yet.”

M: “How can we wake up?”

C: “We have to increase our energy as we don’t have the energy required; it’s stolen from us.”

M: “How can we protect our energy?”

C: “At present, we only have point five percent (.05%) of our energy. We need to have one point five percent (1.5%). How might we begin to increase our energy? Cathy says: “Something important will happen in the next five years on this planet. The parents have to listen to us. We need to educate the parents.”

Source

I've heard there are many, many star seeds coming in, or already here, now.
I hope they can help humanity spiritually evolve so we can all move to a better world soon, and leave the evil ones behind. 

I've also heard something could happen as early as 2017.  We need to be ready!

To do this requires we learn how to meditate and go deep within ourselves and heal any wounds that remain... forgive others and forgive ourselves.

Do you know any star seeds?
Older thread bump, but this video talks about the Star Child Skull that was discovered years ago.
Might give you something to listen to while you're driving, or cleaning house. I hate to sit through videos that are only audio staring at a backdrop screen.