Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Four Most Terrifying Events at Skinwalker Ranch
I searched the boards, but found nothing on the Skinwalker Ranch.     tinybighuh       That just won't do!

I came across this video with the four most terrifying events that took place on the ranch.
If you have a story, article, or video to add, please do. 

https://youtu.be/OLTImCUGcCU
This ranch is said to be the strangest place on earth. Surely is deserves a thread to back up that claim with lots of evidence, right?   tinybiggrin 

Here is one story by Jerry Glass reported to MUFON:  Source Link
Even in the pragmatic world of business, it seems that this strange place held enough
intrigue that a wealthy businessman -Robert Bigelow purchased the property and invited
certain people to investigate.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-16-2016, 11:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: Even in the pragmatic world of business, it seems that this strange place held enough
intrigue that a wealthy businessman -Robert Bigelow purchased the property and invited
certain people to investigate.

Over two hours! Awesome!  Something to watch tonight. 

Thanks! mediumalien
I watched the video last night.  It has been several years since I first delved into the happenings at the ranch.
I had forgotten some of the weirdness that goes on out there.   tinybighuh 

Very good video.  Thanks again.
Here is another incident.
Quote:In July 1996, about six weeks before Tom Gorman sold the property to the National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS), news about the paranormal shenanigans was beginning to leak through the print media: a Deseret News article by reporter Zack Van Eyck (1) had just been published and a radio show had leaked details about the ranch. 

The following account is summarized from Hunt for the Skinwalker (2).
Tom Gorman and his son were approached on their property by a tall stranger asking if he could meditate on the land. Gorman relented and he and his son tad drove the stranger about a mile west on the property to a small pasture that was surrounded by a grove of trees.
The man walked into the middle of the open ground, about a hundred yards from the tree line. Tom walked with him a short distance and then stood watching.
Tad stayed sitting in the vehicle and silence reigned as the late afternoon sun cast a bewitching light on the scene, this tall man standing silently in the middle of the pasture with his eyes closed and his arms raised much like the pose struck by saints and angels in religious paintings.

In the distance, Tom heard a cow bell reverberating through the deep silence. Gorman was puzzled. None of his animals had cow bells. Again, the sound pealed out nearer this time and plainly within the grove of trees.

Tom looked in the direction of the sound and thought he could make out a faint blur. Something was moving very quickly between the trees. He watched carefully as the shape moved like a fast blur from tree to tree as if it was circling. Tom suddenly felt uneasy. The guy meditating in the pasture seemed oblivious.

Without warning, something large broke from the tree line and moved swiftly towards the meditating man. Tom blinked and tried focusing. He still couldn’t see what it was even though it was broad daylight.
It was blurred as if it was hidden in the middle of heat distortion and it was moving very quickly.
Gorman realized that this cloaked “thing” was making a beeline for the blissful meditator who was completely unaware of what was bearing down on him.

Tom was about to yell a warning but it was too late. The shimmering wraith like phantasm had stopped just inches from the meditator.
It let out a deep throated animal roar that reverberated around the ranch.
Tom froze.

The stranger leaped back about ten feet and began screaming. As fast it had approached the shimmering almost invisible creature departed for the tree line.
Tom watched as it was hidden behind pixelated blocks and within seconds it had vanished deep in the trees. The visitor was on ground screaming hysterically and out of his mind with fear. Quickly Gorman and his son bundled the quivering man into their vehicle and drove to the gate.
The stranger still babbled incoherently about how the property was cursed and he would never set foot there again.

A few weeks later the family was watching a rerun of the 1987 movie Predatorstarring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura, both let out a yell when they first saw the shimmering alien creature. “That is what we saw” they swore to the other family members.

The predator in the movie appeared to exactly encapsulate the level of camouflage of what they had seen on the ranch. When Gorman related the story to the Skinwalker Ranch research team a few months later, the team wondered if the ranch was being used as an experimental field testing station for advanced camouflage technology.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Quote:A few weeks later the family was watching a rerun of the 1987 movie Predator starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura, both let out a yell when they first saw the shimmering alien creature. “That is what we saw” they swore to the other family members.

That's what I saw too.  If it had let out a scream like this one did, I'd have died right then and there! minusculespooked