Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Government Scopolamine Secrets: MK ULTRA Sleeper Assassin Confession
Quote:MK ULTRA sleeper assassin Matthew Pauly discusses how the government used scopolamine to exert mind control over him to force him to kill, and the pattern of super soldiers and brainwashed killers being used to do secret government dirty work.
How MK ULTRA agents can be recruited, recognized, and awakened, and the bizarre and chilling story of how Pauly’s life was turned upside down and his survival has continued to be threatened for knowing too much is illuminated on Buzzsaw, hosted by Sean Stone.

GUEST BIO:
Matthew Pauly has had a successful career as a computer scientist, software architect, designer, team leader, and programmer for twenty-six years, until recently due to PTSD. He is now an author. Since Nov 2005 Matthew has been a non-consensual MKULTRA "sleeper assassin" test subject of the Joint Task Force (JTF) operating out of the US Consulate in Toronto, with Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) assistance.The level of violence, raw fear in shock done to Matthew and his family in these MKULTRA experiments (Monarch mind-control, and chemical weapons tests) has been terribly traumatic.

This has recently culminated in two home invasions this year by the JTF, and two fatal weapons tests in the past 14 months. Finally Malcolm was the subject of violence by two Mossad agents in a purposefully stopped elevator about two weeks ago and subject of a "smart assassination" by being injected with a radiological poison in his left side torso; he expects to live six to twelve months, and die from multiple-organ cancers.

I found this video very interesting, even though it came out in August of 2015.  It reveals how MKUltra uses scopolamine to drug people and use them in assassinations.

James Holmes is discussed at the 25:35 mark.  Pauly says Holmes was definitely a patsy for MKUltra, used to create chaos and terror, and others are used in many other false flag events.

I could watch Sean Stone all day/night.  Love this guy!

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/N0nhF8S5zoI
I'm Pretty Sure, That program ended before 1973, This guy is way to young.
Not only that, but I remember something being mention by one of my old bosses about all the documents being destroyed in the very early 70's.
This guy and others have watched to much TV.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(11-18-2016, 01:08 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm Pretty Sure, That program ended before 1973, This guy is way to young.
Not only that, but I remember something being mention by one of my old bosses about all the documents being destroyed in the very early 70's.

I'm not so sure about that. They are still using something for mind control.  I think I heard that the name may have been changed too, from MKUltra to something else; I forget. 
All one has to do is watch James Holmes after he was arrested and in the court room to see that he was "out of it". 

I'm sure today they have more advanced technology to replace anything they hung on the shelf in the 70's.
(11-18-2016, 03:52 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(11-18-2016, 01:08 AM)guohua Wrote: I'm Pretty Sure, That program ended before 1973, This guy is way to young.

I'm not so sure about that. They are still using something for mind control.  I think I heard that the name may have been changed too, from MKUltra to something else; I forget. 
All one has to do is watch James Holmes after he was arrested and in the court room to see that he was "out of it". 

I'm sure today they have more advanced technology to replace anything they hung on the shelf in the 70's.
OH, that was Mr. G. that answered you, he's the expert on the Agency.

I know that he says the Agency doesn't play with mind control anymore. To unpredictable was his reply just now.
Another government agency may, but then again, there's no real way to control the operative once they are released to accomplish a mission.
There's no guarantee that your subject well return to the safehouse or eliminate themself as they are instructed to do.
OR the agencies worst nightmare, Talk, name people and facilities and targets and successful missions as proof. Look at what happened to the CIA's attempt in the 60's at killing Castro in Cuba.
If it wasn't for the MSM in the 60's respecting our Government and the people in Power, they would have Televised These Assassination Attempts and the Bay Of Pigs to the American Public, but in the 50's & 60's the Media kept quiet about these things like they Protect JFK and his affair with Marilyn Monroe.   

There is no clear way to completely control someone with a word or phrase. That's been proven, the brain is to complicated and even smoking a cigarette or drinking a beer cab change to chemical balance in the brain just enough that your subject may forget or remember everything and be revolted enough to tell.

Sorry, but not something that worked, these people are hooked on the Bourne project or some other TV and Book story.
JMHO
Mr. G.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]